Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Question for Dutch people on here.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

PeterNL

PeterNL
  • Members
  • 29 posts
Hey everyone.

I've been a fan of the show for quite a while, and recently, I have been lurking around the forum, and i decided to register.
My first post on here is a question for the Dutch people on this forum. ( I saw a few during the above mentioned lurking)
I'm planning to buy some stuff from the noobstore, and I was wondering if the Dutch guys on here that bought something in the past,
could share some info about the Dutch custom fees and taxes.
I know they recently changed the amounts that don't get charged extra fees n stuff, in the customers favor, but i keep hearing stories about ordering stuff from outside
the EU, where people end up paying twice the checkout price, and getting "naheffingen" (don't know the English word lol icon_razz.gif) 2 months later, and annoying stuff like that.

I would really appreciate it if you could share some info.
Thx in advance.

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,901 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
I've never have to pay customs tax.. and I've ordered a LOT of stuff. And they did change the max amounts that get charged, so there's an even smaller chance. Shipping times have varied a lot.. from 5 days to 4 weeks. It's really luck of the draw, size of your package and how much they have in stock.

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

PeterNL

PeterNL
  • Members
  • 29 posts
QUOTE (Weiman @ Jan 17 2009, 11:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've never have to pay customs tax.. and I've ordered a LOT of stuff. And they did change the max amounts that get charged, so there's an even smaller chance. Shipping times have varied a lot.. from 5 days to 4 weeks. It's really luck of the draw, size of your package and how much they have in stock.

Ah ok thx for the reply icon_smile.gif
The waiting time is no problem, i'll be patient hehe
Since you've never had any big extra charges, i'll be ordering my stuff today.
thx for helping out ! icon_biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users