Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I just had a car accident.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

Sir Kyle Aziz

Sir Kyle Aziz
  • Members
  • 6,812 posts
  • xfire:kyleaziz0uchihaitachi
  • Xbox / GFWL:DDR Aziz
  • Rofl-Rupees:7
Er no, that's an expensive car. x:

raw_genesis

raw_genesis

The Flaming Homo of the year '09

• Members
  • 3,655 posts
  • xfire:rawgenesis
  • Interests:the ladies ;D
  • Steam ID:raw_genesis
  • Xbox / GFWL:ex bawks
  • PSN:pee ess tripple
  • Wii:Weeeeeeee!!!
yeah supra's are pretty fucking expensive... Fuck I get jelouse when I hear about perants that buy there kids cars... fffffffffffuck

QUOTE (Shaun. @ Apr 28 2009, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AAAAA+++++++++++++++ GREAT SERVICE AND GOOD PACKAGE. WOULD BANG AGAIN

Sir Kyle Aziz

Sir Kyle Aziz
  • Members
  • 6,812 posts
  • xfire:kyleaziz0uchihaitachi
  • Xbox / GFWL:DDR Aziz
I had to buy my own car. I bought a 2000 Honda Prelude.

ya_ba

ya_ba

Best General Discushun Contributor | Also, do one!

• GA Private
  • 6,992 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in a lot of things buuuuuuut I'm not gonna list them, k? k ;D
  • Gamer Army ID:2645
QUOTE (Plasmic Fury @ Jan 7 2009, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't reply to this topic without making fun of women drivers so I will say nothing except that im glad you OK Yael

Yeah, yeah - I've heard it all from my best friend icon_razz.gif (He's a guy...)

QUOTE (Joby @ Jan 8 2009, 03:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm glad you're okay, but I'm just going out and be a total dick and say I really can't see anyone crying for more than 10 minutes over a crash with the damage only few dents and scratches.

Lol, well, first - I'm a girl, I'm allowed to cry.
Second, the other gy was a jerk.
Third - I've had 3 hours of sleep the night before, which was also probably the cause for the accident icon_wink.gif

Dude.
yael.png

Garamiah

Garamiah
  • Global Moderators
  • 6,674 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:20
QUOTE (ya_ba @ Jan 8 2009, 01:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, yeah - I've heard it all from my best friend icon_razz.gif (He's a guy...)

Lol, well, first - I'm a girl, I'm allowed to cry.
Third - I've had 3 hours of sleep the night before, which was also probably the cause for the accident icon_wink.gif

better hope ur insurance company doesnt read the PP forums.

you are insured, right?
QUOTE (Plasmic Fury @ Jul 11 2010, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was in the ocean and I had a frizbee, and some 8/10's were like THROW IT TO US and I just pretended I didnt hear them and swam quickly back to beach.

Joby

Joby

I love it when a plan comes together.

• Retired Staff
  • 6,538 posts
  • xfire:joby67
  • Interests:Well a young man<br />He ain't got nothin' in the world these days<br />I said a young man<br />Ain't got nothin' in the world these days
  • Steam ID:purepwnagejoby
  • Wii:0958641680091840
QUOTE (ya_ba @ Jan 7 2009, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, the guy in the car, he was nice right?

Edited by Joby, 08 January 2009 - 12:47 AM.

QUOTE (Plasmic Fury @ Oct 30 2010, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
brb not picking up any woman

A completely unbiased review...

ya_ba

ya_ba

• GA Private
  • 6,992 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in a lot of things buuuuuuut I'm not gonna list them, k? k ;D
QUOTE (Joby @ Jan 8 2009, 07:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, the guy in the car, he was nice right?

No.
He was a cab driver, they aren't meant to be nice.

Dude.
yael.png

F!r3b!rd

F!r3b!rd
  • Members
  • 676 posts
  • Interests:Games, cars, movies, music and Pure Pwnage.
Accidents, however small they are, are never fun. They get you thinking about what might have happened if circumstances would have been just a little bit worse than they were and that freaks you out. Plus, no one expects to wind up in an accident, you're just merrily driving in your car, feeling fine and safe and suddenly shit happens.

I'll never forget the day I had my first and so far only accident. I was waiting at a gas station and there was a long line in front of me of drivers all wanting to pump air into their tires with the free-of-charge compressor there and they were all blocking my way out. So, I decided I could back up and leave rather than spend my whole day off waiting for other people. I looked around like I always did, saw nothing, and backed up. Turns out some asshole parked his extremely old, rusty piece of shit right in a place I definetely didn't expect him: behind my car, but way to the right, so that only the left side of his piece of shit was directly behind my car. I hadn't seen him there and well...

Next thing I know I feel a bump and my heart stopped. I had hit his car ever so gently, but enough to make the paint come off my rear bumper, leaving a very nasty area. His car had one or two dents and scratches more that nobody could see among the ones already there. I felt horrible.. I didn't cry, though, being a guy and all that, but I'm so careful with my car that this just freaked me out completely. I was shaking from head to toe and felt completely horrible during the entire rest of the day.

The whole thing ended with my insurance having to pay this asshole almost 300 Euro (which is nearly more than his whole fucking car was worth.) To keep my insurance rates from going up, though, I paid the money back to my insurance company personally. As for my car, me and my father managed to restore the damaged area on the bumper back to near-perfect condition ourselves.

TL;DR: I've been through something similar and know how much it sucks. My sympathies and I'm glad you're alright icon_smile.gif

Vepr

Vepr
  • GA Corporal
  • 2,524 posts
  • xfire:Vespu
  • Interests:certified diving, ballroom, gaming, being UKRAINIAN!
  • Gamer Army ID:171
  • Company:Kilo
Lately i've been having very bad luck with me car.

I went to college one day during a blizzard, cause they didnt close classes!! So i got there fine and everything, but once i finished me test and was walking back to me car. I noticed someone hit me car and broke me headlight!! Like grrr...so i got it replaced. Then about two days ago i went to the mall and when i came back to me car someone hit me car and broke the other headlight!! Within a span of one week me car got hit by two different individuals in two differents places and both speed off like douches. HOW LIKELY IS THAT??

Well on the bright side i got two new headlights. i guess..

some dude

some dude
  • Members
  • 2,265 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:kumarricon
QUOTE (Vepr @ Jan 8 2009, 06:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lately i've been having very bad luck with me car.

I went to college one day during a blizzard, cause they didnt close classes!! So i got there fine and everything, but once i finished me test and was walking back to me car. I noticed someone hit me car and broke me headlight!! Like grrr...so i got it replaced. Then about two days ago i went to the mall and when i came back to me car someone hit me car and broke the other headlight!! Within a span of one week me car got hit by two different individuals in two differents places and both speed off like douches. HOW LIKELY IS THAT??

Well on the bright side i got two new headlights. i guess..

you sure nobody has a grudge against you?
some jerkoff might be sitting at home with a nine iron in his lap laughing his ass off
performance and adrenaline = no boner.
It's the equivalent of trying to get a hard on with 20 old people standing around you with notepads and watching you intently. It just doesn't happen.

Kilghas

Kilghas
  • GA Private
  • 1,361 posts
  • Interests:Mates<br />Going out<br />Computers<br />Music
  • Xbox / GFWL:Kilghas
  • Gamer Army ID:3252
  • Company:Gamma
QUOTE (some dude @ Jan 8 2009, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
some jerkoff might be sitting at home with a nine iron in his lap laughing his ass off

Just what I was thinking
SBAG Survivor
QUOTE (Defiled @ Dec 8 2009, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As cool as this would be, It's not going to happen. If it does, I'll post nudes.

QUOTE (Defiled @ Dec 15 2009, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh yeah and about those nudes I promised...

QUOTE (Defiled @ Dec 20 2009, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOOK, when i joined the damn FB group it had like 30k members.

DarkKitchen

DarkKitchen
  • Members
  • 1,894 posts
Look at all the people that want in ya_ba's pants

Vepr

Vepr
  • GA Corporal
  • 2,524 posts
  • xfire:Vespu
  • Interests:certified diving, ballroom, gaming, being UKRAINIAN!
  • Gamer Army ID:171
  • Company:Kilo
QUOTE (some dude @ Jan 8 2009, 06:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (Kilghas @ Jan 8 2009, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just what I was thinking

Well i can see scratches from another car. So unless this jerkoff puts his car in jeopardy too..there is no nine iron of which to speak of. And seriously who would have a grudge against the ever lovely and likelable Vepr?? Seriously that cant be it.

Unless....

....its a Russian!!!!!

fhouse

fhouse
  • GA Major
  • 962 posts
  • Interests:video games, computers, the internet, reading, stuff<br /><br />jesus chrst, i'm a stereotypical geek.<br /><br />rest assured that i'm a girl and thus really good at covering up this fact with my physical appearance. i 'lost' my glasses and no longer wear braces.<br /><br />SSBB FC:004468173189
  • Wii:3001107069525936
  • Gamer Army ID:3479
  • Company:Pi
i get the crying part.

once we were stopped at a red light, and the guy behind us forgot to break and his car hit the back of our car and i screamed for like, a minute.

the i felt like an idiot because there wasn't even a scratch on our car.

some dude

some dude
  • Members
  • 2,265 posts
QUOTE (DarkKitchen @ Jan 8 2009, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and you dont?
D:
It's the equivalent of trying to get a hard on with 20 old people standing around you with notepads and watching you intently. It just doesn't happen.

ya_ba

ya_ba

• GA Private
  • 6,992 posts
QUOTE (DarkKitchen @ Jan 9 2009, 01:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No one here wants in my pants =\

Dude.
yael.png

fhouse

fhouse
  • GA Major
  • 962 posts
  • Interests:video games, computers, the internet, reading, stuff<br /><br />jesus chrst, i'm a stereotypical geek.<br /><br />rest assured that i'm a girl and thus really good at covering up this fact with my physical appearance. i 'lost' my glasses and no longer wear braces.<br /><br />SSBB FC:004468173189
  • Wii:3001107069525936
  • Gamer Army ID:3479
  • Company:Pi
QUOTE (ya_ba @ Jan 10 2009, 02:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No one here wants in my pants =\

if in my mind you weren't wholly personified by a pichu smacking its arse, i would so want in your pants.

but in my brain you don't have pants, only a yellow butt and a tail.

Garamiah

Garamiah
  • Global Moderators
  • 6,674 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:20
QUOTE (fhouse @ Jan 10 2009, 03:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if in my mind you weren't wholly personified by a pichu smacking its arse, i would so want in your pants.

but in my brain you don't have pants, only a yellow butt and a tail.

and as such, the lack of pants also means that the pants have no boundaries or infinitely large boundaries, which, by extension, means that we are within said boundaries.

yael, if you are a pichu, we are already in your pants
QUOTE (Plasmic Fury @ Jul 11 2010, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was in the ocean and I had a frizbee, and some 8/10's were like THROW IT TO US and I just pretended I didnt hear them and swam quickly back to beach.

some dude

some dude
  • Members
  • 2,265 posts
QUOTE (Garamiah @ Jan 10 2009, 06:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and as such, the lack of pants also means that the pants have no boundaries or infinitely large boundaries, which, by extension, means that we are within said boundaries.

yael, if you are a pichu, we are already in your pants

WAT

Ratsacker

Ratsacker
  • GA Private
  • 1,362 posts
  • Interests:Computing, Anime, Comedy, Fitness, Female Anatomy.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Ratty PPGA
  • Gamer Army ID:456
QUOTE (Garamiah @ Jan 8 2009, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
also note i have nothing against motorbikes who have just as much right to the road as cars do (except the occasional dickhead that speeds through the center of two lanes of stopped cars).

Also note; Lane "filtering" is a legal maneuver. Such as a motorcycle riding on the middle lane between two rows of cars that are stationary waiting at traffic lights.
Lane splitting, Riding on the middle line between moving cars usually at a fast pace is illegal however.

Also note; I don't filter, However occasionally I split.
Ride a bike, Get an understanding for it.

Otherwise your just like 5.99billion other ignorant cagers' Gratz.
It's The Early Bird That Gets The Worm, But It's The Second Rat That Gets The Cheese.
"BUTTSECKS" Is For Fags, Now On You're Knee's Shut Up And Open You're Mouth
Part Of The Original You Cookie Is Remembering Thread, First Page Infact
The Voices May Not Be Real, But They Do Have Some Great Ideas.
Dont Get Mad at Me, Get Mad At The Truth.
End.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users