Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lying to others hurts them more than you.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

God

God
  • Members
  • 1,879 posts
  • Interests:azn grrlz
lol no offense man, but from your story it sounds like she's not worth your time. she may be cute and everything, and she may be down on her luck, but pregnant 3 times before 21? come on.

time to MOVE ON! icon_biggrin.gif
QUOTE (confrico @ Mar 15 2009, 04:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
chewing gum is sassy enough, let alone the extra fuck you of blowing a bubble

raw_genesis

raw_genesis

The Flaming Homo of the year '09

• Members
  • 3,655 posts
  • xfire:rawgenesis
  • Interests:the ladies ;D
  • Steam ID:raw_genesis
  • Xbox / GFWL:ex bawks
  • PSN:pee ess tripple
  • Wii:Weeeeeeee!!!
  • Rofl-Rupees:7
you should have just been a total barstard to her... if you did that you would probly be together now...

Not that your SHOULD be together... she sounds like a crazy bitch and a total slut tbh

QUOTE (Shaun. @ Apr 28 2009, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AAAAA+++++++++++++++ GREAT SERVICE AND GOOD PACKAGE. WOULD BANG AGAIN

PwnDaddy123

PwnDaddy123

Best film & movies contributor '09

• Members
  • 6,040 posts
  • xfire:teh0ass0kicker
  • Interests:mothers
  • Steam ID:joeyestcool
  • Xbox / GFWL:more like gaylo
  • PSN:ballin
  • Wii:lol fkin dildo
  • Rofl-Rupees:5
You should of made her feel more comfortable and not create these huge moments of gay silence.

If someone tells you
"I got married, to the love of my life, and close to 7 months later he shot himself."
You tell them,
"Don't worry I was planning on breaking his record. Hahaha" Don't forget the giggle, it brings back the good atmosphere.

If she tells you that she stabbed her brother you tell her that you stabbed your brother and sister. If she says she got 2 miscarriages you tell her that you got three. Those are simple tricks to score with chicks. It's a shame you didn't use them. And if she isn't amused by them, you punch her in back of the head, tie her up and put her in the trunk of your car.

QUOTE (GtuFest @ Sep 19 2012, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SITMOS is great, one of my favorite podcasts.

Kilghas

Kilghas
  • GA Private
  • 1,361 posts
  • Interests:Mates<br />Going out<br />Computers<br />Music
  • Xbox / GFWL:Kilghas
  • Gamer Army ID:3252
  • Company:Gamma
QUOTE (PwnDaddy123 @ Dec 29 2008, 11:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And if she isn't amused by them, you punch her in back of the head, tie her up and put her in the trunk of your car.

That was awesome xD
SBAG Survivor
QUOTE (Defiled @ Dec 8 2009, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As cool as this would be, It's not going to happen. If it does, I'll post nudes.

QUOTE (Defiled @ Dec 15 2009, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh yeah and about those nudes I promised...

QUOTE (Defiled @ Dec 20 2009, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOOK, when i joined the damn FB group it had like 30k members.

SomeSlut

SomeSlut
  • Banned
  • 91 posts

quite the sob story.

hope you cheer up soon

www.mychan.org
QUOTE (Captain Morgan)
Ya Jesus is the leading cause of death nowadays.

QUOTE (Jesus Christ)
my bad guys.  God, im such an asshole sometimes.

Blackened

Blackened
  • GA Private
  • 2,262 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:1658
Sorry that had to happen to you, dirge. But think about how your life would be with her, its better that it ended now than having shit to deal with later down the road.. Maybe...

And it never/rarely pays off to be the "nice guy"... all you get are girls bitching about their lives and how all guys are douchebags.... you get the point lol.

but thanks for sharing that with us.

Mantrousse

Mantrousse

It's not a thing, G!

• Global Mods - GA Major
  • 3,450 posts
  • xfire:mantrousse
  • Xbox / GFWL:Mantrousse
  • Gamer Army ID:2055
  • Company:Gamma
QUOTE (Le Kobra @ Dec 29 2008, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To be honest, spinning the wheel of fate with your dick makes the game so much more interesting. Casual sex can get really boring if you don't add a pinch of risk to the broth.

I'm failing to see a "jk" anywhere - that's pretty disturbing.

Dirge

Dirge

Best Returning Member '09

• GA Private
  • 6,101 posts
  • Steam ID:Silent_Dirge
  • Gamer Army ID:3524
  • Company:Alpha
QUOTE (Plasmic Fury @ Dec 29 2008, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also, renting for 700$ a month you could easily get by with 1 person making 10/hr working 40hrs a week.

10 @ 40 hrs/week = 1600 per month. -700 for rent. -400 for food (100 a week for food) Internet, phone, hydro, (-70?) Transportation (-54) and this is all BEFORE taxes icon_wink.gif But yeah, you could scrape by.

QUOTE (Jamie @ Dec 29 2008, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This, two miscarriages, married once, tried to stab her brother? Seriously, the whole "i've been married before," would scare me off enough, I know its hard, but seriously just move on this chick obviously isn't worth your time.

Yeah it scared me off too. When she brought up the miscarriages I was like "aww fuck it just do it".

Damn I'm an Idiot icon_razz.gif But she was a really good friend :3

QUOTE (Dohregard @ Dec 29 2008, 01:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that'd be enough to scare me off. The Married thing doesn't bother me.

We know icon_wink.gif

QUOTE (Dr.Toker @ Dec 29 2008, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That girl didnt like you like that. Sorry.

And she was a coward to boot. No loss on your behalf.

QUOTE (Silent_Dirge @ Dec 29 2008, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"So.....?

"No."

For those who had trouble keeping up icon_wink.gif

QUOTE (Silent_Dirge @ Dec 29 2008, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
THE POINT IS:

If you are going to tell someone "no I don't do relationships" and be nice and all that and then turn around and go as nearly far as possible with one, make sure you tear that person out of your life! Or at least, tell them "hey, you're a fucktard for saying that And you aren't my type"

This has always been the main goal of the thread I hope. Not some girl, but the fact that you should not lie to your friends.

QUOTE (God @ Dec 29 2008, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol no offense man, but from your story it sounds like she's not worth your time. she may be cute and everything, and she may be down on her luck, but pregnant 3 times before 21? come on.

time to MOVE ON! icon_biggrin.gif

Amen to that bro.

QUOTE (PwnDaddy123 @ Dec 29 2008, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You should of made her feel more comfortable and not create these huge moments of gay silence.

It was only queit once for a couple of seconds.

QUOTE (PwnDaddy123 @ Dec 29 2008, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If someone tells you
"I got married, to the love of my life, and close to 7 months later he shot himself."
You tell them,
"Don't worry I was planning on breaking his record. Hahaha" Don't forget the giggle, it brings back the good atmosphere.

Yeah I totally did that a lot. Thats how we started hanging out in the first place :3

QUOTE (SomeSlut @ Dec 29 2008, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why did he need to shoot like 6 times before finally ending it? Is he that bad a shot? icon_lol.gif

Le Kobra

Le Kobra
  • GA Private
  • 69 posts
  • PSN:LeKobra
  • Gamer Army ID:4324
  • Company:Pi
QUOTE (Mantrousse @ Dec 31 2008, 01:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm failing to see a "jk" anywhere - that's pretty disturbing.

What's disturbing? No protection, or the casual sex?

As long as I haven't gotten any new 'presents' since the last time I saw my doctor it's all good.

Dirge

Dirge

• GA Private
  • 6,101 posts
General update

So yeah, she hasn't been showing up for work the past couple of weeks, yes mostly due to her nervous breakdowns.

So anyways, all of us at the bakery are confused as to what her next move is, no one has heard or spoken to her in days and all that. So I though I would Roll for initiative and finally see what she's been up to on the internet. Now, as some of you no doubt may now have concerns (LOLOLO SILENT DUUUURGE IS A CREEP). I never do this shit. I felt so gross doing it, but I wanted answers, and so thought the means were just. I managed to trace her to Various forum boards Adult swim Forums, Pearl Jam message board, myspace etc (lol @ moist genital warts). Adult swim Forums is where I found the meat of what I wanted (btw worst forum board EVAR. Impossible to navigate, shitty design, and mostly general spam. I love you guys <3). Anyways, She's quite famous there. She is like the Weiman of those boards. Except, she has more posts. Thats right icon_wink.gif But unfortunately there are a lot of triple posts and a couple of cases of multi accounting, So Weiman wins here by a neck icon_wink.gif

Her posts go back as to early 2004, when she got married and how happy she was (hard stuff to read now knowing what happened) and a lot of general sadness about how she missed him. Not what I was looking for. More recent stuff.

So.....Adult swim boards....They have a wierd community. I don't know how to word it exactly. A lot of people from those boards though start long distance relationships on the boards and then meet up later IRL. So the current man that she is with right now she's been keeping contact with him for about 3 years, and I guess its only been official (to facebook status lawl) until about a month ago. So I take it this man drove all the way up from Florida, knocked her up (myspace says she's expecting) and he's heading back in a couple of days. Relationships do bug her, and re reading more about her reminded me of what we talked about that night, and made me even more thankful that I am not with her (I can list em off if you guys like, but its a damn long list, will only do this by request). But still, she was like (and still more or less is) my best friend for like the last year of my life, and I don't want to see her...well throw herself in a pit of shit. Figuratively speaking. So I guess I flipped out over nothing icon_razz.gif But still that brings me to the point, why isn't she at work?

Lurked moar, and managed to find that yeah there are lots of stress points in her life right now, she's mentioned them before, and she's thinking of moving back to Massachusetts, or Nova Scotia.Guess she does just need some alone time to figure out her life. Seriously.

Anyways, I felt (once again mentioning this) TERRIBLE for having to pull some "E-Stalking" or whatever like that (don't worry guys, you are safe from me icon_wink.gif ) But I'm going to let her know what I did.

I am very curious as to why she keeps trying to have kids spite not being able to. Maybe she has a fetus fetish? I met someone like that before icon_razz.gif Who know's. I am going to ask her that tonight.

Post results?
y/n

Lisa!

Lisa!
  • GA Private
  • 1,442 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:3969
Dirge.
Give.
Up
k.
<3

Dirge

Dirge

• GA Private
  • 6,101 posts
QUOTE (lisa! @ Dec 30 2008, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dirge.
Give.
Up
k.
<3

I totally did. My main problem was I was upset with her telling me that she didn't "do realtionships" and goes out and has one. So then Obviously I totally thought it was me.

icon_sad.gif

But I'm totally good. icon_razz.gif

Lisa!

Lisa!
  • GA Private
  • 1,442 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:3969
QUOTE (Silent_Dirge @ Dec 30 2008, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I totally did. My main problem was I was upset with her telling me that she didn't "do realtionships" and goes out and has one. So then Obviously I totally thought it was me.

icon_sad.gif

But I'm totally good. icon_razz.gif

I know what you mean/feel : ]

Girls are stupid? Duh.

Brown_Cyclone

Brown_Cyclone
  • Members
  • 1,050 posts
  • xfire:Frostmourne234
  • Interests:Gaming, music, friends, pure pwnage, reading, zelda lulz
  • Xbox / GFWL:brown cyclone
  • Wii:1751004761534286
QUOTE (lisa! @ Dec 31 2008, 06:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Girls are stupid? Duh.

Not all. Just 95%

DarkKitchen

DarkKitchen
  • Members
  • 1,894 posts
Only the weak have emotions

Sir Kyle Aziz

Sir Kyle Aziz
  • Members
  • 6,812 posts
  • xfire:kyleaziz0uchihaitachi
  • Xbox / GFWL:DDR Aziz
  • Rofl-Rupees:7
Good detective work there Dirge. Stalker or not, seems to me like you did some P.I. work. Next step, your own helicopter;

Cone

Cone
  • Members
  • 365 posts
  • xfire:creamo101
  • Interests:Parkour, gaming, fitness, FRIENDS
  • Xbox / GFWL:TheLastViking14
  • PSN:nothxlol
  • Wii:DO WANT
QUOTE (Sir Kyle Aziz @ Dec 30 2008, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good detective work there Dirge. Stalker or not, seems to me like you did some P.I. work. Next step, your own helicopter;

Gee willickers!
Is that Vancouver?

Sorry to hear, Dirge
I'm the 'nice guy' type as well I suppose, and its not really something you turn off or on. Its just sort of my personality, which sucks for me lol. I don't try to be, and I'm not under the illusion that it will get me girls, but... dammit...

techno-ninja

techno-ninja

Best Newcomer 08!

• Retired Staff
  • 3,765 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:techno ninjacus
i do not like this girl

she made my dirgy sad.

Emotive

Emotive
  • Members
  • 2,175 posts
QUOTE (Brown_Cyclone @ Dec 30 2008, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not all. Just 95%

That's like saying women can drive.

What is wrong with you man!

Dohregard

Dohregard

Master Dohbator

• GA Private
  • -32,927 posts
  • xfire:dohreguard
  • Steam ID:dohreguard
  • Xbox / GFWL:Dohregard
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Wii:209737188728753
  • Rofl-Rupees:5
  • Gamer Army ID:3070
  • Company:Foxtrot
Dirgey, you should like... look elsewhere... tbh...

As you Canadians say Don't worry "aboot" it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users