Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ep. 19?

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
46 replies to this topic

rick_2k

rick_2k
  • Members
  • 23 posts
  • xfire:rick2k5
Jesus guys?? icon_neutral.gif

It is sickening how shallow some of you people can be.

I think its a insult to be asking when new EPs are coming or even asking for them faster or hinting they are taking too long.
PP to me is a gift made by some talented guys and gals who like to do it and give us a great quality show for free.

Why don't you just think for a second? They have just lost a new crew member to a horrible accident and they will be feeling that hard. I don't know how close they all are but they must of been friends with each other to make the show together in the first place.

TBH i wouldn't be upset if i didn't see a new EP for years... or ever for that fact. I would like to obviously but people have real feelings and that can change things.

We should just back off. PP is gift that we should be thankful for in the first place. Let them do it if they want in their own time no matter what that is.
All in all is all we are

evil-pineapples

evil-pineapples
  • Members
  • 196 posts
I agree, but I doubt they would cancel the entire show just because of this tragedy. Troy loved Pure Pwnage. He would want it to keep going, not end abruptly on account of an unfortunate loss. We're all going to miss having T-Bag on the show, but that doesn't mean the show has to end. Life goes on, and we should concentrate on living it, not dwelling on the past. Having said that, I also agree that we shouldn't be talking about how long it will be until the next episode comes out. Let's not worry about that at the moment, eh? It's the holidays, so the crew wouldn't be working on Pure Pwnage right now anyway, plus there's the obvious impact of recent events, so let's try to be respectful of that as a community and avoid discussion about the length of time it takes to release new episodes of the show for the time being. Give the crew time to decide how they're going to handle the situation.

dodobuniggu

dodobuniggu
  • Members
  • 2 posts
I dont think that they should replace troy, i think that what they should do is put in the parts that they had him in, and then create a scene where jeremy gets a call from the masterer saying that T-bag got ganked on his way to some place, and then finish off the episode as normal. It would create a dramatic twist to the series, and that its in the middle of the season, it will give a good chance to keep the rest of season 2 interesting, and to keep people watching it. What they really could do is take the next episode and tie it in with episode 20 like they did with episode 17-18, create a good beggining, create a cliffhanger at the end of episode 19, and bring it through episode 20. i Hope i helped the show...=]

dodobuniggu

dodobuniggu
  • Members
  • 2 posts
QUOTE (rick_2k @ Dec 21 2008, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jesus guys?? icon_neutral.gif

It is sickening how shallow some of you people can be.

I think its a insult to be asking when new EPs are coming or even asking for them faster or hinting they are taking too long.
PP to me is a gift made by some talented guys and gals who like to do it and give us a great quality show for free.

Why don't you just think for a second? They have just lost a new crew member to a horrible accident and they will be feeling that hard. I don't know how close they all are but they must of been friends with each other to make the show together in the first place.

TBH i wouldn't be upset if i didn't see a new EP for years... or ever for that fact. I would like to obviously but people have real feelings and that can change things.

We should just back off. PP is gift that we should be thankful for in the first place. Let them do it if they want in their own time no matter what that is.

You're right man, with all thats going on, they shouldnt be so selfish and ask for it to come up faster, the death of troy obviously struck them pretty hard, especially since hes a newer charachter, and probably one of their best freinds.

PlasmaNuke

PlasmaNuke
  • Members
  • 93 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:7
QUOTE (Intraframe @ Dec 21 2008, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hopefully sometime in january. Otherwise i'm gonna go postal

You guys are ridiculous. You disgust me. Would you give the cast a fucking break? They didn't just lose an actor, it's not like he went on vacation, and he'll be back next week. They lost a friend... AND HE'S GONE. NEVER COMING BACK. Could you imagine working on a show that you didn't even have to do, you didn't even plan to actually go through with it, and then having a close friend die on you? $50 says that at least 75% of you would quit the show and discontinue it. As a true fan, you people should support the cast in it's decision and not give a shit about how long they take to make that decision. Sure, I'd miss the show, but they'd miss a friend, which ways more? I think you know.
QUOTE (notsneaky @ Dec 21 2008, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well they could get a replacement guy to play t-bag

No. That'd be completely disrespectful. How you could even think of that I have no idea.

techwizard

techwizard
  • Members
  • 92 posts
  • xfire:techwizard
i highly doubt they don't like doing the show, otherwise they would have stopped after one episode, they're not just doing it for the fans. they spent a huge chunk of their life on this, even something tragic like troy dying isn't going to stop them and i'm pretty sure most people wouldn't stop doing it over this. yes they need time to grieve, but i was just curious and i wasn't being impatient, if no one knows when a new episode is coming i don't care either i can wait. if you notice in my post i said "if anyone has heard..." notice the "IF". i was wondering if it had been announced anywhere in private that someone might know of, just because before the accident they had spent about 3 months or more on the ep and that's roughly how long it takes them to make an episode so i thought it might be done and they're just stopping for troy, possibly waiting for the right time to release it or do last minute touch-ups on it. i never said (like some other people) that it was the end of the world to not get it or that the show is more important than troy, i don't know where you got that idea.

"you people should support the cast in it's decision"

what decision, i only see your theory. like i said i doubt they would stop the show over this, and i'm sure if troy had the chance he would have said keep going without him. as for my ideas about explaining T-bags character death, i meant it as a way to make him the glorious hero trying to save the day kind of thing..a soldier on the front lines dying honorably.

can't think of what else to say in rebuttle, just stop trolling my simple question because i feel the same as the rest of you about the loss of troy, i just was curious about the future of the show which considering why we're all here in the first place is a legitimate question

liquidicevi

liquidicevi
  • Members
  • 1,407 posts
  • Interests:Games, people, life.
  • PSN:Liquid_Ice_VI
On the sorta same topic. With the last episodes taking 6 months(?) or so to be released was there any response from the PP crew during them 6 months? Like in 4-5 months a comment saying "yes we are making a pp ep" or anything? Or was it just a super long wait of nothingness till the big 2 ep release announcement?

1a_zps7e591386.jpg

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,900 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
QUOTE (liquidicevi @ Dec 23 2008, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
On the sorta same topic. With the last episodes taking 6 months(?) or so to be released was there any response from the PP crew during them 6 months? Like in 4-5 months a comment saying "yes we are making a pp ep" or anything? Or was it just a super long wait of nothingness till the big 2 ep release announcement?

No. And you're right, that's what makes it so annoying. The complete radio silence.

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

mR JAck

mR JAck
  • Members
  • 26 posts
  • xfire:jackniell
  • PSN:jackniell
oh my fucking god. all of you fucking idiots who enjoy going around and saying stuff like 'OMFGHTBBQ WEV LUST TRUY NVUR MEK AN EP EGIN' are not funny. seriously. like you even fucking care about him. you're just going to go to bed tonight, maybe say a prayer about him or something then sleep the night through calmly. like nothing ever happened. and then, the next morning, you get up, log onto the computer, come to every single thread on the forum, relevant or irrelevant to troy's death, and just dance on saying 'HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT WHEN TROY DIXON HAS DIED! DON'T YOU SPEND EVERY SECOND OF YOUR LIFE REMORSING HIS DEATH? YOU SELFISH FOOL!'

seriously. you guys should take a break from pure pwnage. this thread was about theroies of when the next episode will come out, not about RIP Troy. postings and thoughts about that go here.

/thread

тαg

тαg
  • Members
  • 1,674 posts
  • Interests:I don't like spies.
This whole page is Samefag.

Please stop it.
Alexc26, You win.
Goodbye Forum.

techwizard

techwizard
  • Members
  • 92 posts
  • xfire:techwizard
ty mr jack. and ya they did let us know at some point about 17/18 before it came out..i think if i remember right 16 came out in march 2008, and then they announced 17/18 in late may.

evil-pineapples

evil-pineapples
  • Members
  • 196 posts
QUOTE (mR JAck @ Dec 23 2008, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oh my fucking god. all of you fucking idiots who enjoy going around and saying stuff like 'OMFGHTBBQ WEV LUST TRUY NVUR MEK AN EP EGIN' are not funny. seriously. like you even fucking care about him. you're just going to go to bed tonight, maybe say a prayer about him or something then sleep the night through calmly. like nothing ever happened. and then, the next morning, you get up, log onto the computer, come to every single thread on the forum, relevant or irrelevant to troy's death, and just dance on saying 'HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT WHEN TROY DIXON HAS DIED! DON'T YOU SPEND EVERY SECOND OF YOUR LIFE REMORSING HIS DEATH? YOU SELFISH FOOL!'

seriously. you guys should take a break from pure pwnage. this thread was about theroies of when the next episode will come out, not about RIP Troy. postings and thoughts about that go here.

/thread

How much more disrespectful can you get than this? Honestly. I think Troy's passing is relevant to the thread, in that we should be respectful of the tough times the crew are going through, who knew Troy well enough that they can't simply "go to bed tonight, maybe say a prayer about him or something then sleep the night through calmly. like nothing ever happened." Of course they'll make more Pure Pwnage, but for the time being, let's be mindful of recent events. There won't be another episode for a while. Be patient, and get over it.

Asshole.

mR JAck

mR JAck
  • Members
  • 26 posts
oh, another one! be sure to post in all caps to get my attention and get your message through to me! or else i might not see it, or i might ignore you, because all you're doing is proving to everyone you're exactly as i said you are!

was i talking about the pp crew? no. i was talking about you ignorant asshats. i know the pp crew has a lot to go through, and again, i'm trying to to include troy dixon in this thread. it is a legit thread about when people think episode 19 will come out, and it has the right to be (maybe the last thread on this forum) to not derail into troy's death. i will keep this thread sacred and someday all of you pricks will thank me (and OP) for it.

now please, please, please, please keep discussions about troy out of this thread.

now stop the flaming.

oh, and by the way, evil-pineapples, you're not supposed to insult people on the last line of your message. the last line, if used, is to sign your name (in which case, it seems to be Asshole). so anyway, have a nice day, Asshole.

Jack

тαg

тαg
  • Members
  • 1,674 posts
  • Interests:I don't like spies.
QUOTE (mR JAck @ Dec 23 2008, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
now please, please, please, please keep discussions about troy out of this thread.

It's all I'm asking.
Specially from the new people whit 2 posts that doesn't know squat.
Alexc26, You win.
Goodbye Forum.

evil-pineapples

evil-pineapples
  • Members
  • 196 posts
QUOTE (mR JAck @ Dec 23 2008, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oh, and by the way, evil-pineapples, you're not supposed to insult people on the last line of your message. the last line, if used, is to sign your name (in which case, it seems to be Asshole). so anyway, have a nice day, Asshole.

icon_rolleyes.gif

mR JAck

mR JAck
  • Members
  • 26 posts
QUOTE (тαg @ Dec 23 2008, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's all I'm asking.
Specially from the new people whit 2 posts that doesn't know squat.

14, actually. unless this was directed toward them other kids.

PlasmaNuke

PlasmaNuke
  • Members
  • 93 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:7
QUOTE (mR JAck @ Dec 23 2008, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

/thread

I never said not to make another episode again, I'm just saying to give the cast a break for a while, it's been what, two weeks? And we're not saying this because we miss him, we're saying it because the casts miss him. Nice job completely misinterpreting everything I said. Also, I wasn't talking about the OP when I said all that stuff, I understand your topic isn't meant to rush the cast, I was talking about the guy who said that it better come out in January. That is rushing. That is selfish.

evil-pineapples

evil-pineapples
  • Members
  • 196 posts
What he said. ^^^

mR JAck

mR JAck
  • Members
  • 26 posts
QUOTE (PlasmaNuke @ Dec 23 2008, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I never said not to make another episode again, I'm just saying to give the cast a break for a while, it's been what, two weeks? And we're not saying this because we miss him, we're saying it because the casts miss him. Nice job completely misinterpreting everything I said. Also, I wasn't talking about the OP when I said all that stuff, I understand your topic isn't meant to rush the cast, I was talking about the guy who said that it better come out in January. That is rushing. That is selfish.

thanks for the timely post, but make it clear this wasn't directly aimed at you, but all of the people who posted the exact same thing as you in this thread.

Duragon

Duragon
  • Members
  • 229 posts
  • xfire:Duragon1
  • Interests:Art and music!
  • PSN:Teh_Duragon
If they takes Troy's death into the serie.. Maybe they'll make an episode about Jeremy and guys trying to cheer up T-bag's friend.
Jag!
OUtatimesig_zps31fb91e1.png

Duragon is epic at what he does... Failing math.

In memory of Troy Dixon: 1981 - 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users