Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Alcohol should be a form of currency... part deux

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Player1

Player1
  • Members
  • 446 posts
  • Interests:music and art with a plus in science
okay bored once again, since it was popular in the first thing lets start over. this is dedicated to all us drinkers out there! i currently now drink for 3 people so wasted real soon, and i should stop drinking the stuff straight in the morning but right now at 9:30 am i raise my can of VB to you.

too all you gamers out there that i have owned and the ones that owned me. CHEERS!

Selous

Selous
  • Members
  • 570 posts
  • Interests:Chicks, Electronics, Computers, Chicks, skydiving, BEER and chicks
QUOTE ('rum revolution')
Rum at last became a colonial currency. The governor, clergy, and officers civil and military, all bartered rum.

it was 1807, only in australia ... http://whitewolf.newcastle.edu.au/words/au...umpuncheon.html
Beleive in the power of Santa

http://www.illwillpress.com/xmas.html

Player1

Player1
  • Members
  • 446 posts
w00t! rum! god i love australia, to a point... all hail the 18 year oldness and drinking...i have now been sober for 2 days since the 9th of october... it is sad but w00t!

DeathJester

DeathJester
  • Members
  • 257 posts
I had a drinking problem when i was 16 ..kinda stopped drinking , have the odd bear but thts it

captainbackslap

captainbackslap
  • Members
  • 1,952 posts
  • Interests:mixin muisic, pp, games and all the usual stuff like goin out and stuff
QUOTE (DeathJester)
I had a drinking problem when i was 16 ..kinda stopped drinking , have the odd bear but thts it

what happen you kept pissing yourself? icon_twisted.gif

Player1

Player1
  • Members
  • 446 posts
the first part of recovering from alcohol is amitting you have a problem...it seems we all have, i just dont do anything about it, i never knew you could pick a a six pack of bears at the liquor store...to the pub!

Orky

Orky
  • Members
  • 2,574 posts
To the gging of livers all around the world! /tips glass
-Your Mom-

Player1

Player1
  • Members
  • 446 posts
yeah pfft that once mine is dead its dead...unless we start the body harvests... think of the livers not being used in those other countries

that was mean...but i had a nice beef pie and beer so im set for today

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users