Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I hate chavs...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

Jackabo

Jackabo
  • Members
  • 283 posts
  • xfire:jackabol33t
  • Interests:Gaming, Sport and friends.
  • PSN:Jackabo101
I was just on the way home from school on the train. Some scumbags got on the train and went into the toilet. Me and my m8's were sittin outside doin nothing and one of them kept opening the door and throwing wet toilet paper at me. He missed the first time so I just let it go. But then he got a huge bit and hit me in the arm. My friends just stared at me and I didn't know what I should do. I know if I went in screamin lookin for a fight my friends and I would have won but I was too scared. I feel like such a pussy, none of my friends would have done anything like that either but if it came to it we all would have fought them.

But I didn't do anything, and now I feel so helpless. Should I have said something then started a fight or just take the abuse and get off the train as normal? I've been brought up in a decent home and I know my morals, but these fuckers just didn't care, they were uneducated losers with nothing left to lose so they might aswell make everyone elses life as shit as theirs.

What should I do in these situations, I'm not a fighter, but I workout, but does that mean I should risk a fight and get my ass kicked?

cadetduke

cadetduke
  • GA Private
  • 5,898 posts
  • xfire:cadetduke
  • Steam ID:cadetduke
  • Xbox / GFWL:cadetduke
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
  • Gamer Army ID:2069
  • Company:Foxtrot
QUOTE (Jackabo @ Oct 20 2008, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was just on the way home from school on the train. Some scumbags got on the train and went into the toilet. Me and my m8's were sittin outside doin nothing and one of them kept opening the door and throwing wet toilet paper at me. He missed the first time so I just let it go. But then he got a huge bit and hit me in the arm. My friends just stared at me and I didn't know what I should do. I know if I went in screamin lookin for a fight my friends and I would have won but I was too scared. I feel like such a pussy, none of my friends would have done anything like that either but if it came to it we all would have fought them.

But I didn't do anything, and now I feel so helpless. Should I have said something then started a fight or just take the abuse and get off the train as normal? I've been brought up in a decent home and I know my morals, but these fuckers just didn't care, they were uneducated losers with nothing left to lose so they might aswell make everyone elses life as shit as theirs.

What should I do in these situations, I'm not a fighter, but I workout, but does that mean I should risk a fight and get my ass kicked?

Man the fuck up, go buy some tampons, or go tell mommy. One of the three works.
Midwest Gaming - Work in progress.

Lisa!

Lisa!
  • GA Private
  • 1,442 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:3969
QUOTE (cadetduke @ Oct 20 2008, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well said.

Master C

Master C
  • Members
  • 5,512 posts
  • xfire:masterca
  • Xbox / GFWL:Renegade Con
  • Wii:4710238335790963
  • Rofl-Rupees:7
Shoulda fucked them up. Oh well dont dwell over it too much.

lol cadet.

Frewdis

Frewdis
  • Members
  • 18 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:Frewdis
You probably should have just pee'ed on them. It's the best thing to do in that situation.

The Man

The Man
  • Members
  • 2,843 posts
  • xfire:menchions
  • Interests:RUSH
  • Xbox / GFWL:MunchBunchNL
  • PSN:Don't Have PS3
  • Wii:6421140839796455
  • Gamer Army ID:704
QUOTE (cadetduke @ Oct 20 2008, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love you. So much.

<3

Zanzibar

Zanzibar

Also, banned. | Best Ice Cream my pants Shacker 08 & 09

• GA Corporal
  • 5,720 posts
  • Interests:Nothing much anymore.
  • Gamer Army ID:334
As soon as they started just get up and do 'em over. They're complete pussies and they wont bank on anyone actually ever fighting back.

If you don't do anything or just sheepishly move away from it, you're giving them a reaction and they'll just keep doing it. A sound beating is the only thing these cunts will understand.

shorty321gmail

shorty321gmail
  • Banned
  • 589 posts
  • xfire:shorty321gmail
SHUDDA POPPED A CAP IN THERE ASSEZ TBH

QUOTE (Syntra @ Apr 1 2009, 03:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm gonna tell my friends I'm gay.

anatomy187

anatomy187
  • GA Corporal
  • 2,574 posts
  • xfire:anatomy20
  • Steam ID:anatomy187
  • Xbox / GFWL:anatomy187
  • PSN:anatomy187
  • Gamer Army ID:2743
  • Company:Delta
If the situation ever presents itself where you can kick a chav's ass you fucking do it son.

Raven*

Raven*
  • Members
  • 635 posts
QUOTE (Jackabo @ Oct 20 2008, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL

I'm not one to fight either but if someone would throw shit at me for no reason I'd probs go fucking pyscho. (I have a slight issue controlling my anger)

but yeah,cadet pretty much summed it up.

Christron

Christron

I'd fuck the shit out of the Queen

• GA Private
  • 2,916 posts
  • xfire:Steam: Headlightsunderwater
  • Interests:Music and Games.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Christron
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Wii:coming soon
  • Gamer Army ID:1579
Cadet beat me to it and said it better and kinder than i would have.

You learned, but you did it the hard way, you just sacrificed your self respect and your friend's respect towards you for what might amount to a gamble of something that would have ended up in one of two ways.

1. You beat the dogshit out of whatever the fuck a Chav is. You gain mad respect from your friends for handling your shit.

2. You get the dogshit beat out of you by whatever the fuck a chav is. You gain mad respect from your friends for not being a pussy.

Also i'm going to copy and paste something i wrote in another forum that pertains to this.

> If you are ever in a fight, fight dirty, go for the eyes and the nose for a quick knockout or a forfeit. If fighting a shwoogie, keep your punches straight, when they punch they'll swing their arm all the way around. If the other guy is shoving you, he either doesn't know how to fight or doesn't want to, almost every fight starts off with a shoving match... be the first to deliver a punch after the first shove, he won't see it coming. ALWAYS be the first to punch, don't be a pussy, it's like losing your virginity. Don't be afraid to lose the fight, sometimes it's good to get your ass kicked and pain is only temporary, plus chicks dig scars.

TL;DR = lol, you petered out

Negative Creep

Negative Creep
  • Members
  • 966 posts
  • Interests:I like video games lol. oh and pp.
  • PSN:KMx150
LOL..
when a chav gives you shit do what I do.
1. Go for the nose, break their nose and they are FUCKED.
2. Go for the jaw and break all their teeth and fuck them up.
3. If it gets too serious, pull a knife on them without being afraid to use it.

Jaylew

Jaylew
  • GA Private
  • 2,513 posts
  • xfire:drippotaku
  • Steam ID:projecktcain
  • Xbox / GFWL:JReele
  • Gamer Army ID:3410
QUOTE (Jackabo @ Oct 20 2008, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
-snip-

You're a puss.

Some cocksucker throws something at me from a toilet, I'm going to go stomp their skull into the wall, not sit by like a pansy and take it.

QUOTE (Negative Creep @ Oct 20 2008, 02:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
3. If it gets too serious, pull a knife on them without being afraid to use it.

Only a coward needs a weapon.

10216_998594.gif
Every Tuesday & Saturday

Zanzibar

Zanzibar

• GA Corporal
  • 5,720 posts
QUOTE (Jayl3w @ Oct 20 2008, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Only a coward needs a weapon.

Most chavs are carrying as well, it's just to even the playing field as it were.

Jaylew

Jaylew
  • GA Private
  • 2,513 posts
QUOTE (Zanzibar @ Oct 20 2008, 03:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Most chavs are carrying as well, it's just to even the playing field as it were.

He didn't say "If they pull a weapon, do the same" he was along the lines of "If you're getting your ass kicked, then pull a knife."

Keeping the playing field even is fine, but being a fucking wuss because you can't fight for shit is just lame.

10216_998594.gif
Every Tuesday & Saturday

Zanzibar

Zanzibar

• GA Corporal
  • 5,720 posts
QUOTE (Jayl3w @ Oct 20 2008, 08:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He didn't say "If they pull a weapon, do the same" he was along the lines of "If you're getting your ass kicked, then pull a knife."

Keeping the playing field even is fine, but being a fucking wuss because you can't fight for shit is just lame.

Yeah well you don't wanna lose do ya. icon_wink.gif

Yozki

Yozki
  • Members
  • 2,139 posts
  • xfire:Yozki
  • Steam ID:Yozki
Exactly what everyone else said, hell even if you're a skinny nerd with no strenght you need to stand up, even if you get beat up, that shit can heal... you lose the respect of people if you don't stand up for yourself.

Vepr

Vepr
  • GA Corporal
  • 2,524 posts
  • xfire:Vespu
  • Interests:certified diving, ballroom, gaming, being UKRAINIAN!
  • Gamer Army ID:171
  • Company:Kilo
Are those the people who talk all funny?

Jaylew

Jaylew
  • GA Private
  • 2,513 posts
QUOTE (Zanzibar @ Oct 20 2008, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah well you don't wanna lose do ya. icon_wink.gif

I don't lose icon_wink.gif

But if it's an even fight, and I'm still losing then hell, I deserve the asskicking.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, etc.

10216_998594.gif
Every Tuesday & Saturday

Zanzibar

Zanzibar

• GA Corporal
  • 5,720 posts
QUOTE (Yoski @ Oct 20 2008, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exactly what everyone else said, hell even if you're a skinny nerd with no strenght you need to stand up, even if you get beat up, that shit can heal... you lose the respect of people if you don't stand up for yourself.

If you're a skinny nerd I doubt you have any respect to lose. icon_wink.gif

QUOTE (Jayl3w @ Oct 20 2008, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't lose icon_wink.gif

But if it's an even fight, and I'm still losing then hell, I deserve the asskicking.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, etc.

Screw being honourable about it, these are chav scum. They don't deserve it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users