Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Thoughts about laggers/hackers?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

ThaiTeaYen

ThaiTeaYen
  • Members
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:FPS, certain mmorpgs, getting into RTS, and whatever you consider RumbleFighter to be.<br /><br />FPS - Combat Arms... trying to get CS atm<br />mmorpg - maplestory<br />RTS - would play WC3 if i had more time<br />and Rumble fighter... thats self explanitory<br /><br />but aside from gaming im in the marching band as head drum major. i do alot of music stuff. play the trombone. i own at it. 3rd in state hopefully moving up. i also have a gf. been together for a little over a year. pretty good for a bunch of kids right?<br /><br />people: i like people who arent bitches by nature. i can be rude but i only do it to people who deserve it. i can ruin a game for people by verbal abuse if you really piss me off. i only consider a small group of people my true friends. my other friends are great too, but i wouldnt trust my life with them.<br /><br />pm me if you just wanna talk, but dont be a noob about it.
So I play usually play fps and sometimes mmorpgs. Im pretty good at what I do, im not uber pro or anything, but usually my deaths or losses come from laggers/hackers so I wanted to know if there are special ways to own them or something. Cuz its pretty gay when you shoot someone in the head but they dont die, but they teleport behind you and knife you or some gay crap like that. So this thread is open to all discussions about these noobs thoughts/comments/concerns?
LΦVE

that means (live and love) for all you noobs.

Mares

Mares

Best Avatar 08

• GA Private
  • 3,151 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:3456
I don't think you can do anything about it, just report them to the admin or something else.

Sorry that I can't really help.

Joby

Joby

I love it when a plan comes together.

• Retired Staff
  • 6,538 posts
  • xfire:joby67
  • Interests:Well a young man<br />He ain't got nothin' in the world these days<br />I said a young man<br />Ain't got nothin' in the world these days
  • Steam ID:purepwnagejoby
  • Wii:0958641680091840
There are some people who are terrible even with Hacks. Some of the noobs who download speed hacks usually end up running into a wall most of the time. There isn't a "special way" to kill hackers, or laggers for that matter. It's usually just best to stay clear of them. Playing with someone who is zooming all over the map because of hacks or lag isn't exactly my idea of fun.
QUOTE (Plasmic Fury @ Oct 30 2010, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
brb not picking up any woman

A completely unbiased review...

ThaiTeaYen

ThaiTeaYen
  • Members
  • 29 posts
  • Interests:FPS, certain mmorpgs, getting into RTS, and whatever you consider RumbleFighter to be.<br /><br />FPS - Combat Arms... trying to get CS atm<br />mmorpg - maplestory<br />RTS - would play WC3 if i had more time<br />and Rumble fighter... thats self explanitory<br /><br />but aside from gaming im in the marching band as head drum major. i do alot of music stuff. play the trombone. i own at it. 3rd in state hopefully moving up. i also have a gf. been together for a little over a year. pretty good for a bunch of kids right?<br /><br />people: i like people who arent bitches by nature. i can be rude but i only do it to people who deserve it. i can ruin a game for people by verbal abuse if you really piss me off. i only consider a small group of people my true friends. my other friends are great too, but i wouldnt trust my life with them.<br /><br />pm me if you just wanna talk, but dont be a noob about it.
well hackers can easily be reported, but usually i dont waste my time doing it, i just let other ppl do it lol. but laggers are the main concern. some peoples pings are srsly like 500+ and its just like where the hell in the world r u? or quit downloading pr0n. cuz i mean some ppl have their ways to own laggers or avoid getting owned by them.
LΦVE

ThaiTeaYen

ThaiTeaYen
  • Members
  • 29 posts
QUOTE (Joby @ Sep 28 2008, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There are some people who are terrible even with Hacks. Some of the noobs who download speed hacks usually end up running into a wall most of the time. There isn't a "special way" to kill hackers, or laggers for that matter. It's usually just best to stay clear of them. Playing with someone who is zooming all over the map because of hacks or lag isn't exactly my idea of fun.

So im guessing the best solution is to buy a better game with better admins and stuff? lol cuz the games i play is fun to me its just the people that play it make it ... not as fun.
LΦVE

Liquid Fire

Liquid Fire
  • GA Private
  • 1,204 posts
  • xfire:liquidfire89
  • Interests:Gaming
  • Steam ID:LiquidFire89
  • Xbox / GFWL:LiquidFire1989
  • PSN:Liquidfire89
  • Gamer Army ID:4071
  • Company:Eta
The only people that hack are noobs and they should all go to hacker hell.
Ooh, listen to Little Miss Can't-Take-A-Joke!

Zapster

Zapster
  • GA Private
  • 413 posts
  • Interests:Bagpipes<br />Ducttape<br />Freedom<br />Friends<br />Music<br />Parkour<br />Pirates<br />Roleplay<br /><br />More might come, but that's all for now :P
  • Gamer Army ID:4072
Hackers are allright
as long as they don't ruin anything for anybody icon_biggrin.gif

#CaMer0n

#CaMer0n

GA Corporal

• Banned
  • 5,279 posts
  • xfire:Bag
  • Interests:skating
  • Xbox / GFWL:Dip
  • PSN:Tea
  • Wii:Lift
  • Gamer Army ID:214
Report them to the authorities, or just grow some balls and get over it

Liquid Fire

Liquid Fire
  • GA Private
  • 1,204 posts
QUOTE (Zapster @ Sep 28 2008, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hackers are allright
as long as they don't ruin anything for anybody icon_biggrin.gif

Hackers are never allright :/

Lewdis

Lewdis
  • Members
  • 1,153 posts
  • xfire:lewdis65
  • Interests:Video games and soccer
  • Steam ID:lewdis65
  • PSN:Lewdis
The way I deal with a hacker is: leave server, find new server.

Feataler

Feataler
  • Members
  • 24 posts
QUOTE (ThaiTeaYen @ Sep 28 2008, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So im guessing the best solution is to buy a better game with better admins and stuff? lol cuz the games i play is fun to me its just the people that play it make it ... not as fun.

Yes. Theres no other way around it. I play trackmania mostly and theres no hackers at all on it, simply cause the admins and all are good and the game is pretty much unhackable. Now if you go on games like silkroad or warrock with no admin support or hacker bannings you can't do absolutely anything against hackers. It depends on the company that makes the game a lot.

Zapster

Zapster
  • GA Private
  • 413 posts
  • Interests:Bagpipes<br />Ducttape<br />Freedom<br />Friends<br />Music<br />Parkour<br />Pirates<br />Roleplay<br /><br />More might come, but that's all for now :P
QUOTE (LiquidFire @ Sep 28 2008, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hackers are never allright :/

as long as they don't ruin anything for anybody, they are, in my opinion icon_razz.gif

Liquid Fire

Liquid Fire
  • GA Private
  • 1,204 posts
QUOTE (Zapster @ Sep 28 2008, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
as long as they don't ruin anything for anybody, they are, in my opinion icon_razz.gif

But when don't they do that? icon_razz.gif
They allways ruin it for me

#CaMer0n

#CaMer0n

GA Corporal

• Banned
  • 5,279 posts
QUOTE (Zapster @ Sep 28 2008, 03:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Zapster

Zapster
  • GA Private
  • 413 posts
QUOTE (LiquidFire @ Sep 28 2008, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But when don't they do that? icon_razz.gif
They allways ruin it for me

Like when the hacker group hacked the "dooms day machine" and told the ownerer that it wassn't safe enough
That's great to have such people in the world in my opinion icon_razz.gif

Liquid Fire

Liquid Fire
  • GA Private
  • 1,204 posts
QUOTE (Zapster @ Sep 28 2008, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Like when the hacker group hacked the "dooms day machine" and told the ownerer that it wassn't safe enough
That's great to have such people in the world in my opinion icon_razz.gif

didn't get that one o.O

Joby

Joby

I love it when a plan comes together.

• Retired Staff
  • 6,538 posts
  • xfire:joby67
  • Interests:Well a young man<br />He ain't got nothin' in the world these days<br />I said a young man<br />Ain't got nothin' in the world these days
  • Steam ID:purepwnagejoby
  • Wii:0958641680091840
QUOTE (ThaiTeaYen @ Sep 28 2008, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wha?
QUOTE (Plasmic Fury @ Oct 30 2010, 04:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
brb not picking up any woman

A completely unbiased review...

ThaiTeaYen

ThaiTeaYen
  • Members
  • 29 posts
QUOTE (Joby @ Sep 28 2008, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wha?

what i meant was to just find a new game where theres not as many hackers or a game that has better servers for less lag? cuz the games i play are fun to me. its just laggers/hackers ruin it for me. i mean the whole point of playing a game is to have fun right?
LΦVE

ThaiTeaYen

ThaiTeaYen
  • Members
  • 29 posts
QUOTE (#CaMer0n @ Sep 28 2008, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Report them to the authorities, or just grow some balls and get over it

well you cant really report noobs for having dial up. and its not fun to have teleporting noobs owning you when you cant even hit them.
LΦVE

#CaMer0n

#CaMer0n

GA Corporal

• Banned
  • 5,279 posts
i know, the first part of it was a joke, the second part was for realses