Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dad Chat

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

Pwnstar

Pwnstar

JESUS CHRIST I AM SO FUCKING DRUNK!

• Retired Staff
  • 8,872 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:150
  • Company:Nu
My dad wears flannel and owns sports memorabilia. He lives in the middle of nowhere and likes to drink and curse. He gets pissed when I beat him at pinball. My dad has said some awesome quotes in his day.

"You want to get stupid? I can get pretty fucking stupid too!"

"Sometimes I wish your mother was a man. So I could punch the shit out of her."

"If your mother found out I let you smoke grass she would fucking kill me and I would never be able to see you again."

"Wanna go get drunk and pick up some loose women?"

brian.png

He said all these things when I was 16-17 years old.

Post about your dad and awesome stuff he said or did.
What came first, the spamming or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos, that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids reading thousands, literally thousands of posts about anime, 4chan, flaming, goatse and emos. Did I make terrible posts because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I made terrible posts?

ya_ba

ya_ba

Best General Discushun Contributor | Also, do one!

• GA Private
  • 6,989 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in a lot of things buuuuuuut I'm not gonna list them, k? k ;D
  • Gamer Army ID:2645
Lol, and I thought my dad was awesome icon_razz.gif

Dude.
yael.png

Seroph

Seroph
  • GA Private
  • 142 posts
  • xfire:rogue0
  • Interests:Gaming & Computing Solo & with friends, Cinema... Alcohol!
  • Gamer Army ID:3111
My Dad's a bald businessman whom spends 90% of his time abroad negotiating deals and mooching off meetings.

He once said to me 'If you never ask, you shall never receive'

techno-ninja

techno-ninja

Best Newcomer 08!

• Retired Staff
  • 3,765 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:techno ninjacus
mine let me play with shotguns.

When that got boring he introduced me to his friend at the local military base. that was the first time i shot a man in the foot.

My dad rocks for enabling me to shoot someone.

The Man

The Man
  • Members
  • 2,843 posts
  • xfire:menchions
  • Interests:RUSH
  • Xbox / GFWL:MunchBunchNL
  • PSN:Don't Have PS3
  • Wii:6421140839796455
  • Gamer Army ID:704
My father is a 44 year old, balding man. He's a crab fisherman, owns his own enterprise. He swears like soldier, and he's as fucking brutal as one too. He drinks hard liquor and it has almost no effect on him. D: .

Yeah, well, basically all sailors are like that, haha.

EDIT: He likes to shoot stuff too.

slomotion

slomotion
  • Members
  • 1,212 posts
  • xfire:slomotion
  • Xbox / GFWL:PZA1
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
my dad sits around and does nothing all day. he has really strict rules. he gets mad a lot.

Pwnstar

Pwnstar

JESUS CHRIST I AM SO FUCKING DRUNK!

• Retired Staff
  • 8,872 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:150
  • Company:Nu
One time my dad took us fishing and made me pay him ten dollars because I caught a fish bigger than he did.

My dad rules basically.
What came first, the spamming or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos, that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids reading thousands, literally thousands of posts about anime, 4chan, flaming, goatse and emos. Did I make terrible posts because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I made terrible posts?

Guest_Sethasstor_*

Guest_Sethasstor_*
  • Guests
My father is a 46 year old dutch man, if you say him you would think he is a homeless man by the way he looks and dresses but he is probably worth more then you ever will be (he retired in his 30s but he did work 18 hour days and take over a company) yet he is probably the most humble man i have ever and will ever meet. Now he is basically a real estate mogul buys houses/properties gets me to fix em up, rent em out or sell em. He is very religious (but in a good way not crazy) and is super old school, so if it was done that way in the 60s/70s it can still happen today (minus all the drugs and wild orgies). Non of that faggy sit in a corner disipline, more like pick you up by your feet hang you upside down and kick you in the face type of discipline, it tends to get the point across and gets you to respect him. Also i've seen him drink 30 beers in a night and then drive home.

Quotes

(playing euchre) whenever he wants to do a lone hand he yells "I'm going Loner BONER" we laugh but don't tell him what the hell he just said.

Ratsacker

Ratsacker
  • GA Private
  • 1,362 posts
  • Interests:Computing, Anime, Comedy, Fitness, Female Anatomy.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Ratty PPGA
  • Gamer Army ID:456
My Dad has horrable personal skills really.. Enjoys and can handle many a drink.. Knows way too many people.. And is know in good terms by way too many people.. And worked harder than I will in my entire life around the time he was my age until about 28, when he slowed down and decided it was time for kids.

It's The Early Bird That Gets The Worm, But It's The Second Rat That Gets The Cheese.
"BUTTSECKS" Is For Fags, Now On You're Knee's Shut Up And Open You're Mouth
Part Of The Original You Cookie Is Remembering Thread, First Page Infact
The Voices May Not Be Real, But They Do Have Some Great Ideas.
Dont Get Mad at Me, Get Mad At The Truth.
End.

Jamie

Jamie

I can't stop crying ;(

• Members
  • 2,305 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:SurprisedPlanet
My dads, a dad, he works, pays the bills, yells a lot, only thing we have in common is we use to both play snooker a lot, but kinda grew out that so we basically have nothing in common, kinda sad really.
QUOTE (Tree_ @ May 20 2009, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jamie, just go smoke some crack; you'll feel better.

#CaMer0n

#CaMer0n

GA Corporal

• Banned
  • 5,279 posts
  • xfire:Bag
  • Interests:skating
  • Xbox / GFWL:Dip
  • PSN:Tea
  • Wii:Lift
  • Gamer Army ID:214
My dad said stuff, i cant remember what

ya_ba

ya_ba

Best General Discushun Contributor | Also, do one!

• GA Private
  • 6,989 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in a lot of things buuuuuuut I'm not gonna list them, k? k ;D
  • Gamer Army ID:2645
Lol, your fathers are able to drink so much D:
My dad, after one beer, becomes red-ish around his cheeks (which he passed on to me, tyvm. )

Dude.
yael.png

Bullet Proof

Bullet Proof
  • Members
  • 934 posts
  • Interests:stuff.
I hate him.

lulz

Extracheez

Extracheez
  • Members
  • 1,042 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:xExtracheeZx
My dad kicked me out of home when I was 16. Haven't seen him since.

Bought me a sweet ass $5000 computer when I lived with him though, so he wasn't all bad.

Tree_

Tree_

<3's You Guys

• Retired Staff
  • 15,518 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
My dad pretty much works all week, so I dont see him much aside from the weekend, his weekends are usually spent sleeping or drinking alot of piss while sitting around watching TV. Over all good bloke though, I cant complain about his parenting skills really.

Mighty_Chives

Mighty_Chives
  • Members
  • 1,562 posts
  • Steam ID:Superstar Chives
My friends think my dad is a family hitman because he's missing half his thumb (told me he cut it off by accident years ago), and he wears mafioso type hats or some shit. Plus he goes out on no schedule, and for the most part he has good excuses and a alibi. I was not convinced but recently I've started to pick up on things. Few weeks ago he comes up and tells me he's going out for the rest of the day to Edinburugh, so I go "Uh, ok, why?" and he tells me oh, just going to walk around the high street. Wtf? Last week, as he's picking me up from College, we make a stop at a vintage car restoration garage (down a back alley with all the classic sort of features that they have in like old gangster movies). He asked "You gonna wait in the car?"

I'm sitting there wide-eyed; "Uh, yeah, I guess so."

Did not want to get caught in the gunfire

Kilghas

Kilghas
  • GA Private
  • 1,361 posts
  • Interests:Mates<br />Going out<br />Computers<br />Music
  • Xbox / GFWL:Kilghas
  • Gamer Army ID:3252
  • Company:Gamma
My dad's an ass. Him and me mum split up bout 4 years ago and I have hardly spoke to him since. If we were ever on friendly terms, within a week or 2 he would say some fucked up, paranoid shit to me. Usually about me hating him or the otherway round. I've only just started speaking to him again after 2 years of me not saying a single word to him after he asked for a DNA test to show that I was indeed his kid. He spends most of his time/money in the pub and from what I've heard, gets drunk most nights. Most people who know him hate/fear him but he thinks everyone likes him. The only reason he gets any respect is he used to be a tough, loyal bastard and his dad is well liked/respected.
SBAG Survivor
QUOTE (Defiled @ Dec 8 2009, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As cool as this would be, It's not going to happen. If it does, I'll post nudes.

QUOTE (Defiled @ Dec 15 2009, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh yeah and about those nudes I promised...

QUOTE (Defiled @ Dec 20 2009, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOOK, when i joined the damn FB group it had like 30k members.

Sir Kyle Aziz

Sir Kyle Aziz
  • Members
  • 6,812 posts
  • xfire:kyleaziz0uchihaitachi
  • Xbox / GFWL:DDR Aziz
  • Rofl-Rupees:7
My Dad is pretty useless. When he's not at work, he's either A) Sitting and watching Golf ALL day on TV. B) Actually playing Golf, and when he's done sitting down and watching Golf on TV.

The only slighty interesting thing he's ever told me is. "I'm a legs man, I like how they go up and make an ass out of themselves."

Otherwise, we don't talk much. At all.

Firefly

Firefly

I make movies, eh?

• GA Corporal
  • 5,099 posts
  • xfire:Fireflyfilms
  • Xbox / GFWL:Fireflyfilms
  • Gamer Army ID:121
  • Company:Pi
My dad is 41 and still plays football better than anyone else on the field. He is persistent.

QUOTE (Geoff @ Dec 5 2007, 12:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also, a big thanks to Firefly for shooting most of this footage.

.:: Pure Pwnage Melbourne Premiere Footage ::.

Terrodar

Terrodar
  • GA Private
  • 160 posts
  • xfire:uberterro
  • Xbox / GFWL:Terrodar
  • Gamer Army ID:3989
I have a Dad and a Step-Dad in two seperate locations. They're cool. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users