Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Runescape thread

• Please log in to reply
1414 replies to this topic

clockwork1337

clockwork1337
  • Members
  • 563 posts
  • Interests:Starcraft, css, mw2, rockband, stuff.
  • Steam ID:santa24240
  • Xbox / GFWL:two asian kids
my mains combt is lvl 91 too icon_biggrin.gif my total is only 1200 tho haha im a noob lvl 91

Edit: anybody know someone known as redcommand95? i know him in real life, apperantly he has a few party hats and over 100mil, im just checking out his character because im at school and sites with his name are blocked. also he claims to know zezima and was his neighbor a few years ago. he told me some information that so far has turned out to be true.
wtf is a signature? do people see this? i hope not... i hope its like a diary... well dear diary... today i found out im gay... :)
www.youtube.com/user/threeasiankids
QUOTE (ya_ba @ May 7 2010, 01:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like you :)

QUOTE (sG Core asheS @ Jun 2 2010, 12:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
unrelated, but clockwork's sig made me literally lol
*clap* *clap* *clap*

Bandages

Bandages
  • GA Private
  • 260 posts
  • xfire:bowers85
  • Steam ID:bowers85
  • Xbox / GFWL:Napiel
  • PSN:Toooo Expensive
  • Wii:Toooo Long!
  • Gamer Army ID:3948
  • Company:Gamma
QUOTE (clockwork1337 @ Oct 1 2007, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
my mains combt is lvl 91 too icon_biggrin.gif my total is only 1200 tho haha im a noob lvl 91

Edit: anybody know someone known as redcommand95? i know him in real life, apperantly he has a few party hats and over 100mil, im just checking out his character because im at school and sites with his name are blocked. also he claims to know zezima and was his neighbor a few years ago. he told me some information that so far has turned out to be true.

What the fuck is it with you and party hats, your never going to own one, and for some reason idealise them. There nothing impressive. Id rather see some spend the 100mill to get 99 construction or show they have the stones to get 99 cooking / fishing / thieving / mining / farming, whatever! I’m a 102, I have a green mask but I don’t have it to say "omfgz i have teh rare itmess lololol" I have it as an investment, locked away in my bank. I’ve read your other posts about being noob if you don’t have a party hat, that’s just shit. I’ve pked with some of the best out there, had clan wars against DI and BK at there peaks. I won many a mini war with a top 15 clan. I’m no noob but I don’t have a party hat. You are, a "fucking moron" with your stubborn attitude and the amount of bullshit that comes out your mouth. L2P before you start telling other people there noobs... try getting to 100 or a skill over 80.. that’s when you’ve spent enough time to no longer call yourself a noob. You are the worst type of gamer in the world..

.. one that wont take anyone else’s opinion into mind and talks shit about stuff that crap at! I hate everything about you... and 1337, grow the fuck up you sad 14 year old wanker!

(to anyone put this fucktard I apologise for my language but try reading some of his other runescape threads, he’s a cockface)!

clockwork1337

clockwork1337
  • Members
  • 563 posts
QUOTE (bowers @ Oct 7 2007, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What the fuck is it with you and party hats, your never going to own one, and for some reason idealise them. There nothing impressive. Id rather see some spend the 100mill to get 99 construction or show they have the stones to get 99 cooking / fishing / thieving / mining / farming, whatever! Iím a 102, I have a green mask but I donít have it to say "omfgz i have teh rare itmess lololol" I have it as an investment, locked away in my bank. Iíve read your other posts about being noob if you donít have a party hat, thatís just shit. Iíve pked with some of the best out there, had clan wars against DI and BK at there peaks. I won many a mini war with a top 15 clan. Iím no noob but I donít have a party hat. You are, a "fucking moron" with your stubborn attitude and the amount of bullshit that comes out your mouth. L2P before you start telling other people there noobs... try getting to 100 or a skill over 80.. thatís when youíve spent enough time to no longer call yourself a noob. You are the worst type of gamer in the world..
.. one that wont take anyone elseís opinion into mind and talks shit about stuff that crap at! I hate everything about you... and 1337, grow the fuck up you sad 14 year old wanker!
(to anyone put this fucktard I apologise for my language but try reading some of his other runescape threads, heís a cockface)!

hmmmm seems you havn't seen me in game.... i do have a party hat. funny thing is that it says my age under my picture yet you call me 14. if you think that rare items are gay then why do you have one? dude do you realize how easy it would be for me to get every level 99? i have you know that i am a speed leveler. ive got people from level 90 to 126 in 3 weeks. so i kindof know what its like to be a level 126... its boring. every level 90> will go up to you and say nice combat! oh my god! will you give me money? whats the point of being harrased. just so you can do certian things faster? i think ill take the money and rub in peoples faces, then log off and add them to ignore. its actually fun. the only time i am serious about a game is when i am speed leveling for someone. (also when im making 10 bucks an hour.)
wtf is a signature? do people see this? i hope not... i hope its like a diary... well dear diary... today i found out im gay... :)

*clap* *clap* *clap*

Blanetrain

Blanetrain
  • GA Private
  • 1,163 posts
  • xfire:blanetrain
  • Interests:Whatever you want them to be.
  • Steam ID:blanethetrain
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
  • Gamer Army ID:2367
  • Company:India
I had no idea people took RS that seriously. But it's an MMO so I am not surprised.

clockwork.... did you know that "intelligence" is misspelled in your sig. Maybe its part of the joke. Idk. icon_smile.gif

Would you like to look at some of my wares?

http://www.twitch.tv/blanetrain

clockwork1337

clockwork1337
  • Members
  • 563 posts
QUOTE (Assimilator @ Oct 9 2007, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had no idea people took RS that seriously. But it's an MMO so I am not surprised.

clockwork.... did you know that "intelligence" is misspelled in your sig. Maybe its part of the joke. Idk. icon_smile.gif

lol i know. thats y i have the (except when your lazy) part on the end.

*clap* *clap* *clap*

ReggeX

ReggeX
  • GA Private
  • 1,002 posts
  • xfire:ReggeX
  • Interests:Playing TF2, CS, CSS and being good at FPS games pretty much.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Hello new MS
  • PSN:GTFO new Sony
  • Wii:WB old Nintendo
  • Gamer Army ID:3112
QUOTE (bowers @ Oct 8 2007, 05:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What the fuck is it with you and party hats, your never going to own one, and for some reason idealise them. There nothing impressive. Id rather see some spend the 100mill to get 99 construction or show they have the stones to get 99 cooking / fishing / thieving / mining / farming, whatever! Iím a 102, I have a green mask but I donít have it to say "omfgz i have teh rare itmess lololol" I have it as an investment, locked away in my bank. Iíve read your other posts about being noob if you donít have a party hat, thatís just shit. Iíve pked with some of the best out there, had clan wars against DI and BK at there peaks. I won many a mini war with a top 15 clan. Iím no noob but I donít have a party hat. You are, a "fucking moron" with your stubborn attitude and the amount of bullshit that comes out your mouth. L2P before you start telling other people there noobs... try getting to 100 or a skill over 80.. thatís when youíve spent enough time to no longer call yourself a noob. You are the worst type of gamer in the world..
.. one that wont take anyone elseís opinion into mind and talks shit about stuff that crap at! I hate everything about you... and 1337, grow the fuck up you sad 14 year old wanker!
(to anyone put this fucktard I apologise for my language but try reading some of his other runescape threads, heís a cockface)!

Q EFF FUCKING TEE!

cockworker1337 you're full of shit there aren't enough hours in 3 weeks for that, and you wouldn't get paid $10 an hour chained to a computer in a powerleveling sweatshop. I find that you're rather confident about RS and about being level 90 where as a player level 100+ can actually enjoy a decent pk.

bowers mate may I ask what clan/s you were in when that stuff was happening? imo the top 15 clan thing is BS, there's a top 5 then just a bunch of nooby clans with lots of members. Just my opinion though.
CS:Source - CS:1.6 - Warcraft 3 TFT DotA - TF2

QUOTE (7h3 n00b m4573r @ Jan 18 2008, 07:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
theres no point arguing with an idiot, they just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience :P

Poulin

Poulin
  • Members
  • 12 posts
bowers For the record I was in BK at its peak and own a party hat. thanks bye. oh and have multiple 99s.

clockwork1337

clockwork1337
  • Members
  • 563 posts
QUOTE (Poulin @ Oct 12 2007, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
bowers For the record I was in BK at its peak and own a party hat. thanks bye. oh and have multiple 99s.

YAY!

*clap* *clap* *clap*

Bandages

Bandages
  • GA Private
  • 260 posts
  • xfire:bowers85
  • Steam ID:bowers85
  • Xbox / GFWL:Napiel
  • PSN:Toooo Expensive
  • Wii:Toooo Long!
  • Gamer Army ID:3948
  • Company:Gamma
QUOTE (clockwork1337 @ Oct 9 2007, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmmmm seems you havn't seen me in game.... i do have a party hat. funny thing is that it says my age under my picture yet you call me 14. if you think that rare items are gay then why do you have one? dude do you realize how easy it would be for me to get every level 99? i have you know that i am a speed leveler. ive got people from level 90 to 126 in 3 weeks. so i kindof know what its like to be a level 126... its boring. every level 90> will go up to you and say nice combat! oh my god! will you give me money? whats the point of being harrased. just so you can do certian things faster? i think ill take the money and rub in peoples faces, then log off and add them to ignore. its actually fun. the only time i am serious about a game is when i am speed leveling for someone. (also when im making 10 bucks an hour.)

and now you talk shit.... 90 to 126 in 3 weeks, you fucking moron. i hope you release that level 93 is only 64% of the way to 99... so unless you got to 93 in just over 3 weeks, then your talking complete shit. Also, that would be 99 in 6 skills. So stfu you compelte moron. O and like i fucking said i have the rare as a investment you fucking retard, also the beauty of forums is you can motherfucking lie, so i doubt you have you party hat and yea you probs are 14, people lie on the mother fucking internet... probs you included. also get vertual gold to rub in peoples face, you sad lonely mother fucker, try and go out and get fucking laid you sad bastard. i dont belive a fucking word you say, 10 bucks and hour to "power level." your talking complete shit and all the shit you say about urself is complete balls!

leave the fucking house and get a fucking life!

( level 70 is close to 1/15th of the way there, thats means you can get 14/15th of 6 skills in 3 weeks, WANKER! ) (700k/13mill, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha)

PS. Poulin i didnt say shit about you, im on about the fucktard, grats on multipul 99's but tbh i dont give a fuck what you got. WTF have you got to do about anything, i wasnt saying shit about BK or Phats or 99's. I was flaming the duche bag for saying your not a noob if you have a phat, kkthx gg bb

clockwork1337

clockwork1337
  • Members
  • 563 posts
QUOTE (bowers @ Oct 14 2007, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
people lie on the mother fucking internet...

what?!?!!? sence when? NO WAY!

*clap* *clap* *clap*

Fin

Fin
  • Members
  • 1,347 posts
I played RS for well over a year, was even a Member.. then after a friend of mine switched from RS to WoW, I thought I might as well try..
When I saw the Mages fire ball animation, I realised how I had been screwed, and how stupid of me for not thinking that there were games like WoW out there.

I also realized just how many ... n00bs.. there is in RS. its plain horrible

clockwork1337

clockwork1337
  • Members
  • 563 posts
QUOTE (Fin @ Oct 15 2007, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I played RS for well over a year, was even a Member.. then after a friend of mine switched from RS to WoW, I thought I might as well try..
When I saw the Mages fire ball animation, I realised how I had been screwed, and how stupid of me for not thinking that there were games like WoW out there.

I also realized just how many ... n00bs.. there is in RS. its plain horrible

lolololololol! u make me laugh. as you can see RTS games basicly waste your life. even i know it and i play runescape quite a bit. well not as much ne more but neways... your basicly saying you pay $15 dollars a month to play a game with less abilities but full screen and better graphics? ha.

*clap* *clap* *clap*

Fin

Fin
  • Members
  • 1,347 posts
lolololololol! u make me laugh

Thats.. Great for you ?
as you can see RTS games basicly waste your life

How come?
even i know it and i play runescape quite a bit. well not as much ne more but neways

So I make you "lol" even tho YOU still play Runescape? now thats just silly.
your basicly saying you pay $15 dollars a month to play a game with less abilities but full screen and better graphics? ha.

actualy 12.5 EUROs per month you see. thats around .. 0.30 Cents per day. If you cant afford 0.30 cents a day, you are kind of poor you know.
2.I considere WoW to be superior to RS. Better community, less n00bs, PvE is .. Well whole lot better, dozens of instances, Great fun in the end.

And lets face it. Auto run beats the shit out of clicking the god damn mini map.

ReggeX

ReggeX
  • GA Private
  • 1,002 posts
QUOTE (clockwork1337 @ Oct 16 2007, 12:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lolololololol! u make me laugh. as you can see RTS games basicly waste your life. even i know it and i play runescape quite a bit. well not as much ne more but neways... your basicly saying you pay $15 dollars a month to play a game with less abilities but full screen and better graphics? ha.

Clockwork mate I'm really trying to get a solid profile on you but you seem to be so full of fail. You're an extremely evident runescape player. It's very visible by the noobery and faggatory emissions you're putting in our everso delicate gamosphere.

Oh yeah another thing...

SINCE WHEN WAS RUNESCAPE A F*ING RTS?!

theres no point arguing with an idiot, they just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience :P

clockwork1337

clockwork1337
  • Members
  • 563 posts
srry for the typo. ugh. lolololol funny how most people will get super pissed off if you say anything that may make them mad icon_biggrin.gif roflol its funny because you actually think thats how i act.

*clap* *clap* *clap*

Fin

Fin
  • Members
  • 1,347 posts
Actualy, by refering RS as a RTS, you seem to be a ignorant. This in no way, refers to the way you "act" in Real Life.

Defiled

Defiled
  • Members
  • 4,091 posts
RTS is no typeo, you simply got it wrong so dont bother trying to hide it and make yourself look like even more of an idiot.

kmjnhb

kmjnhb
  • Members
  • 2,327 posts
  • xfire:kmjnhb
  • Interests:games, world history, mythology, religion and culture, anime, food.
  • Steam ID:Hallvardgn
  • Xbox / GFWL:BEER4Hallvard
QUOTE (Defiled @ Oct 16 2007, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
RTS is no typeo, you simply got it wrong so dont bother trying to hide it and make yourself look like even more of an idiot.

clockwork1337

clockwork1337
  • Members
  • 563 posts
QUOTE (Defiled @ Oct 16 2007, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lololol. do you realize that a typo is when you do something wrong? ha. btw if i was trying to hide it i would actually like change my post? funny thing is, you think im an idiot. icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif icon_biggrin.gif u make my laugh. thanks, because i heard laughing is good for the soul.

*clap* *clap* *clap*

ReggeX

ReggeX
  • GA Private
  • 1,002 posts
Clockwork mate, a simple "my bad was thinking of RTS as I was typing" would have been a valid excuse. I know you're contributing to a decline in the RS community which has been a long time coming mainly due to your immaturity and the "roflolol noob i laugh in ur face u dont got teh p-hat lololol!!!!111!shift!!one!!!!eleven!!11"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users