Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Team Fnatic Helps Online Gaming Community....

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

themac

themac
  • Members
  • 2 posts
The Team that brought you the most successful Counterstrike squad of all time, Fnatic, and the players who made it possible have been dedicating their time to helping develop the social platform for all gamers, UGAME.net. Why don't you join and support your favourite player like Carn, F0rest, DSN, INS and Archi? http://www.ugame.net/

Check out the team page here... http://www.ugame.net/teams/fnatic/

Professional gaming team Fnatic have been busy winning tournaments and hundreds of thousands of dollars across the globe for the past 3 years. They have some of the best players in the world in games such as Counterstrike, CoD4, Quake and Warcraft 3; and all of them have an unparalleled dedication to perfecting their art of beating the rest. Fnatic are one of the most respected teams in the world, sharing fame and fortune with the likes of SK-Gaming, Meet your Makers and Made in Brazil, so their thoughts arenít taken lightly.

The future for UGAME holds some great things, especially with the world's best CounterStrike team on board.....
theMac

www.ugame.net/users/theMac/

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,900 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
That's all fine and dandy (frankly I don't see how their skill could possibly have anything to do with a social networking site) but there are rules about this kind of stuff here:

5.4 No Spam or Advertising. This includes bumping spam with more spam or flaming - if this happens you will either get a suspension or get confined to CRAP. affliate urls that earn cash, banner impressions, click-throughs, etc.

Interpretation to what is "spam" or advertising is entirely up to the admin/mods. We may let some things go if we really think the intention of the poster is to benefit the community here and not themselves. If we close a topic or remove links/images and you're not happy about it and you feel it's unfair then pm the relevant admin/mod and appeal. We will read what you've sent and may re-consider the decision. Posting more spam will only result a warning/ban (depending on the severity).

If you wish to advertise then you will need explicit permission from an administrator. Anyone found advertising on the forum without permission will be given a warning. This means no advertising in signatures, avatars, via pms or posts on the forum without explicit permission from an admin.

So I'm locking this. Feel free to contact an admin if you disagree.

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users