Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WoW GD

• Please log in to reply
1599 replies to this topic

K0RRUPTED

K0RRUPTED
  • GA Private
  • 2,415 posts
  • xfire:guildwarsfreak
  • Interests:Infamous? Yussss :>
  • Gamer Army ID:382
QUOTE (Jayl3w @ Oct 25 2008, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I cleanse everyone in the battlemaster areas, because it's fucking annoying to go into a BG then pop into a zombie a minute later.

Never had anyone complain, if I see zombies anywhere else I just kill them icon_biggrin.gif

Good for you, they're so fucking annoying. Really, it was cool the first few times but after a while it got stupid.

QUOTE (Creed 90 @ Oct 25 2008, 05:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude, don't be that guy....

I'm glad he's doing what he's doing tbh =/ It gets really annoying whenever I get infected when I just want to do something and get it over with.
QUOTE (StrykerGamer @ Aug 3 2009, 01:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's rather simple. K0RRUPTED is the smartest 15-year-old in existence and is fucking with all of us.
Or he's Gillz's younger brother.

тαg

тαg
  • Members
  • 1,674 posts
  • Interests:I don't like spies.
So i liek respecced Fury, and totally ravished a Enhance shammy in about 5sec.
Sup whit that yo?
Alexc26, You win.
Goodbye Forum.

Mkoll

Mkoll
  • Members
  • 2,609 posts
  • xfire:huor666
QUOTE (тαg @ Oct 26 2008, 12:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So i liek respecced Fury, and totally ravished a Enhance shammy in about 5sec.
Sup whit that yo?

It means the following:

A) You got lucky/have high hit rating
B) The Shaman was retarded
C) Talk like a retard.
Give up all you suckers we the tightest muthafuckas And you never seen us talking shit before now

You peelin' potatoes while we sonic alligators
Makin' records sellin' like we smokin' crack now

'Joe' -'what now'?
'We bad.' -'Bad how'?
'We make a track to shake a cow
and move you like you startin something nasty?

'And then' -What then?
'We do it again, don?t make no money for us to spend
on yachts and boats and planes and drugs and scooters?

- Hot Chip

тαg

тαg
  • Members
  • 1,674 posts
  • Interests:I don't like spies.
Me talking like a retard increases my winning odds against Shamans.
So, C it is.
Alexc26, You win.
Goodbye Forum.

TEH PuBLIK ENEMI

TEH PuBLIK ENEMI
  • Members
  • 930 posts
  • xfire:retardlad
  • Xbox / GFWL:Xx Blooddrunken
I like the zombie thing because ALL I do is cleanse people and if they go back to get infected I follow them for about 20 mins.

Only thing is the massive amounts of cleanses I have to do to get it to go away. Sometimes 1 person uses 1/2 of my mana.

Ineffable

Ineffable

Gimme dat chawklit!

• Global Moderators
  • 7,206 posts
  • PSN:Ineff_
QUOTE (TEH PuBLIK ENEMI @ Oct 26 2008, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like the zombie thing because ALL I do is cleanse people and if they go back to get infected I follow them for about 20 mins.

Only thing is the massive amounts of cleanses I have to do to get it to go away. Sometimes 1 person uses 1/2 of my mana.

Yeh I did it to some poor fellow who was just trying to get on a zepplin.

TEH PuBLIK ENEMI

TEH PuBLIK ENEMI
  • Members
  • 930 posts
  • xfire:retardlad
  • Xbox / GFWL:Xx Blooddrunken
I hate it when faggots go to the inn/AH and then blow up. My mind says "WTB MASS DISPELL"

The Colonel

The Colonel

The Ghost of Christmas Past

• Retired Staff
  • 7,150 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:5
I like the event idea, but a bunch of servers have vigilante guilds setting up "patrols" in certain areas to make sure no zombies do anything. It is kind of lame.
And like that, he was gone.

Jaylew

Jaylew
  • GA Private
  • 2,513 posts
  • xfire:drippotaku
  • Steam ID:projecktcain
  • Xbox / GFWL:JReele
  • Gamer Army ID:3410
QUOTE (The Colonel @ Oct 26 2008, 02:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like the event idea, but a bunch of servers have vigilante guilds setting up "patrols" in certain areas to make sure no zombies do anything. It is kind of lame.

Not Andorhal. (Horde side, anyways.)

It's getting fucking rampant, there's always zombies everywhere, and I mean everywhere.

All the guilds are doing is getting everyone infected for a zombie raid, last I heard they managed to
infect half of EK on their fucking massive rampage. People are still QQing about it in Trade chat.

I like being a priest, I can pretty much say "Screw you guys, I'm hearthin' hoooome!" and just AD/CD

10216_998594.gif
Every Tuesday & Saturday

Mighty_Chives

Mighty_Chives
  • Members
  • 1,562 posts
  • Steam ID:Superstar Chives
Stayed up till like 3 last night doing the circle things - that gear is so fucking easy to get and it should be pretty a pretty good upgrade for wotlk for you guys who just hit 70. It's even pretty good.

Unfortunately it's all DPS gear apart from the cloth set. :/ (which is obviously both)

I got enhancement gear tho 8D. (will probably never spec enhance again)

Defiled

Defiled
  • Members
  • 4,091 posts
So, me and friends re-rolled for Wotlk. Pvp server, horde.

I got a 55 there already so im just boosting them through instances. Im going to be rolling DK. Tbh im considering not even taking any proffesions until im bored at 80. Seems to be a bit of a bummer to do the chain of quests for death knight then go back to starting area's to mine/get herbs etc icon_confused.gif

Ineffable

Ineffable

Gimme dat chawklit!

• Global Moderators
  • 7,206 posts
  • PSN:Ineff_
I did the circle quests with a friend as well. Me wants tabard!

DethFanatic

DethFanatic

Best RTS Contributor 08!

• GA Private
  • 3,079 posts
  • xfire:dethfanatic533
  • Interests:STARCRAFT 2 BETA YEAAAAAAH<br /><br />Studying Journalism at University (First year).
  • Wii:0129147163791720
  • Gamer Army ID:1048
QUOTE (Defiled @ Oct 26 2008, 08:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So, me and friends re-rolled for Wotlk. Pvp server, horde.

I got a 55 there already so im just boosting them through instances. Im going to be rolling DK. Tbh im considering not even taking any proffesions until im bored at 80. Seems to be a bit of a bummer to do the chain of quests for death knight then go back to starting area's to mine/get herbs etc icon_confused.gif

im pretty sure i read somewhere that DK get their first 2 profs starting off at 270. Would be nice, not sure tho.

Defiled

Defiled
  • Members
  • 4,091 posts
QUOTE (DethFanatic @ Oct 26 2008, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im pretty sure i read somewhere that DK get their first 2 profs starting off at 270. Would be nice, not sure tho.

I heard that aswell, but on the wow forums i hear nothing of this.

Dohregard

Dohregard

Master Dohbator

• GA Private
  • -32,927 posts
  • xfire:dohreguard
  • Steam ID:dohreguard
  • Xbox / GFWL:Dohregard
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Wii:209737188728753
  • Rofl-Rupees:5
  • Gamer Army ID:3070
  • Company:Foxtrot
QUOTE (DethFanatic @ Oct 26 2008, 06:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that'd only be fair, tbh.

Defiled

Defiled
  • Members
  • 4,091 posts
I know for a fact you get First aid at 200 something, 270 i guess. But the other's i haven't heard anything.

Creed 90

Creed 90
  • Banned
  • 918 posts
Probably only secondary professions :|

GtuFest

GtuFest
  • Members
  • 445 posts
  • xfire:bgtufest
  • Xbox / GFWL:Mindcrime322
  • Wii:6168170487263835
I'm really not enjoying this Scourge event so far. Stormwind is a mess. Although, I had an epic experience earlier today. Horde initiated a zombie raid on Stormwind as I was auctioning some shit. I went and hid in the upstairs of some random building in the Trade District. I sat there for a few minutes, I figured I was safe so I began walking down the stairs. As I got to the middle of the stairs, like, 8 zombies came running into the building. If I was in my character's shoes it would be a "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" moment. Needless to say, I got infected, blah blah.

otaku_4_life

otaku_4_life

Best MMO-RPG Contributor 08!

• Members
  • 4,566 posts
  • xfire:otaku4life
  • Steam ID:0:0:9287390
  • Xbox / GFWL:o
  • PSN:L
  • Wii:L
QUOTE (GtuFest @ Oct 26 2008, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm really not enjoying this Scourge event so far. Stormwind is a mess. Although, I had an epic experience earlier today. Horde initiated a zombie raid on Stormwind as I was auctioning some shit. I went and hid in the upstairs of some random building in the Trade District. I sat there for a few minutes, I figured I was safe so I began walking down the stairs. As I got to the middle of the stairs, like, 8 zombies came running into the building. If I was in my character's shoes it would be a "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" moment. Needless to say, I got infected, blah blah.

I love the event. griefing whining faggots is funny as hell. It's also a cool lead-in to WotLK. It gives you a reason to go to Northrend, instead of a random-ass "Arthas is here. Kill him for no reason whatsoever" type thing.

AKA:
QUOTE (Karko @ Aug 21 2011, 07:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that 12 year old canadian kid who used to play BF2 before going to WoW and becoming addicted

Jaylew

Jaylew
  • GA Private
  • 2,513 posts
  • xfire:drippotaku
  • Steam ID:projecktcain
  • Xbox / GFWL:JReele
  • Gamer Army ID:3410
QUOTE (otaku_4_life @ Oct 27 2008, 12:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love the event. griefing whining faggots is funny as hell. It's also a cool lead-in to WotLK. It gives you a reason to go to Northrend, instead of a random-ass "Arthas is here. Kill him for no reason whatsoever" type thing.

EXACTLY!

I think it's cool as hell, the world is actually getting a sort of "bad shit be about to happen" before the expansion comes
out, and bad shit does indeed happen.

Bad shit as in DKs going Scorpion on everyone's asses.

10216_998594.gif
Every Tuesday & Saturday

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users