Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Software: Photoshop CS3

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Bubbles

Bubbles
  • Members
  • 1,284 posts
  • Interests:gaming, tokin yoshi, web design, raw hip hop ishhhh and that good ol punk rock
  • Xbox / GFWL:n0tbubbles
Just got a full copy of photoshop cs3 and have never used photoshop in my life before. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with some advice on good photoshop beginner tutorial's or just tutorials in general. I'm completely new to it and am more then willing to learn how to use it (:

The tutorials i have found so far haven't been that great :[

Henry_

Henry_
  • Members
  • 1,062 posts
you should probably have asked the art + literature section.

this section is more aimed towards helping you install PS, not help you use it icon_razz.gif

x†Preacher†x

x†Preacher†x
  • Members
  • 37 posts
  • xfire:xtpreachtx
  • Interests:Tokin &amp; Gaming are the big ones<br />Hangin/smokin out with friends<br />Music<br />Movies<br />Reading (Stephen King is a god)
  • Xbox / GFWL:SmokyPreacher
I can't point any specific all round photoshop tut's, but if you want to do something specific. Type like "how to make smoke" in along with photoshop and you will get 100 different websites for practically everything.

Rev3, has a show called Pixel Perfect which is all about photoshop and how to do certain things.

Other than that I would say mess around. Think of something you want to try chances are PS has a function to do it. That's how I got familiar with it and I still am yet to scratch the huge surface of functions after 2 years.

crashMMVII

crashMMVII
  • Members
  • 363 posts
  • xfire:crashmmvii
  • Xbox / GFWL:x Crash INC
What are you hoping to do with it? Draw? Make sigs? Alter pictures?

Go to deviantart and search for photoshop tutorials, you should be able to find a tut for pretty much anything.

QUOTE (Jayl3w @ Nov 13 2008, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Smell that guys? It smells like douche.
Someone bought my cologne! :D

nlitement

nlitement
  • Members
  • 2,821 posts
  • Interests:Yeah, damn.
  • Xbox / GFWL:nlitement
Really, just play around, and you'll learn the techniques and will always come up with ways to realize your "visions". Tutorials will only aid specific problems.
˘3˘ ◕ ◡ ◕ ( ´•ω•`) •~•

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users