Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Best of the Worst Games Ever!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

BogusMeatFactory

BogusMeatFactory
  • GA Corporal
  • 636 posts
  • Interests:Pwning, writing, reviewing, music composition, acting, programming
  • Xbox / GFWL:BogusMeatFactor
  • Wii:6374897161850475
  • Gamer Army ID:3688
  • Company:Golf
After cruising the interweb for the most random and undeniably mundane tidbits of information, I stumbled upon some pure gaming gold, this.

In the world where games like Shenmue, God of War, and Resident Evil are the heralds of the quick time event, no one ever thought that to consider this games advancement well beyond it's competition. A true revolutionary in greatness.

....who am I kidding....

Anyways, let's hold this thread as the beacon of crappy games for all to see, hear and experience.

Destructor

Destructor
  • Members
  • 2,532 posts
  • Interests:Video Gaming (PC mostly, also arcade shmups)<br />Chess<br />Linux/computers<br />Sci-fi (Dune, Star Wars, whatever)<br />Martial Arts<br />Philosophy
  • Steam ID:Destruct0r
  • PSN:kracine
  • Wii:5323779916910511
Wow, original Power Rangers. It must be at least 10 years since I've even seen that. So classic. And racist/sexist. Seriously, the black guy is the black ranger, the woman is the pink ranger, the asian is the yellow ranger...
Current blog entry: The Future of Gaming According to Bobby Kotick
You are Likely to be Eaten by a Grue

§haziro

§haziro
  • Members
  • 427 posts
  • xfire:shaziro
  • Xbox / GFWL:IdOxICE
  • PSN:No.
  • Wii:---
beavers!
ShaziroBlack

lolcrica90

lolcrica90
  • Members
  • 2,033 posts
  • Interests:plays guitar.
wow can a game really be like that.

btw after watching that clip i still wouldn't mind to watch power rangers episodes again.

shunted

shunted
  • Members
  • 2,400 posts
  • xfire:360shunted
  • Steam ID:shunted
  • Xbox / GFWL:shunted
  • PSN:shunted
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
LOL at 38 seconds, shes flying though the air on a tricicle

also, why did he start breakdancing

SilasJ

SilasJ
  • Members
  • 245 posts
  • xfire:silasalj
  • Interests:Pretty much music and computer, but not together.. I prefer music the old fashioned way, real piano, real acoustic guitar and so on...
I admit I haven't played this yet, somehow I feel it'd be jeopardizing my sanity. Still though, this game shows just how far some people go to make a unique MMORPG; http://fantasytennis.en.alaplaya.eu/

, comments are obsolete.

Shadowstar

Shadowstar
  • GA Private
  • 5,853 posts
  • Interests:My companion cube and cake
  • Xbox / GFWL:AznInvasion22
  • Gamer Army ID:297
How the hell is that a game?

Pantsman

Pantsman
  • GA Sergeant
  • 892 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:136
I used to think that the worst game of all time was Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing.

http://www.gamespot....ng-video-review" target="_blank">http://www.gamespot....ng-video-review

But then I learned about Limbo of the Lost.

http://lotl.wikia.co...f_the_Lost_Wiki" target="_blank">http://lotl.wikia.co...f_the_Lost_Wiki

Mares

Mares

Best Avatar 08

• GA Private
  • 3,151 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:3456
rofl!

BogusMeatFactory

BogusMeatFactory
  • GA Corporal
  • 636 posts
  • Interests:Pwning, writing, reviewing, music composition, acting, programming
  • Xbox / GFWL:BogusMeatFactor
  • Wii:6374897161850475
  • Gamer Army ID:3688
  • Company:Golf
QUOTE (Shadowstar @ Jun 27 2008, 09:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How the hell is that a game?

Like with many of the Sega CD games, the gameplay focused around watching a set video and hitting the buttons in accordance with the on-screen display. Missing did nothing to the video itself and only lowered your health, when the health runs to zero you lose. TimeGal featured the same style of gameplay, but was much more strict, missing a single action caused total failure, but gave you unique deaths depending on your actions.

Here is another horrible game for the world to see and experience! Awesome Possum Kicks Doctor Machino's Butt. That's it's official title....can you guess where this is going? As Awesome Possum, you wander through nature, battling Doctor Machino's evil. Inbetween levels you answer trivia about american history, ecology and other wonderful tidbits of crap that are completely irrelevant.

Or what about Tattoo Assassins, the Mortal Kombat ripoff that didn't see the light of day. Who doesn't want to play as a fatally farting female ice skater wearing weird hockey pad-esque bra..........so weird.

Ripper

Ripper
  • GA Private
  • 311 posts
  • Steam ID:-hurricane-
  • Xbox / GFWL:Ripper223
  • Gamer Army ID:1371
I saw this in bestbuy one day and lol'd.

I've never played this game... but it has lame written all over it.

VIDEO - Lawn Mower Racing Mania 2007

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users