Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Club SLI fun

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Gold Leader

Gold Leader
  • GA Private
  • 826 posts
  • Interests:3dfx Graphics, pure pwnage, StarWars, Sting & The Police, Dinosaurs, Air Force jets and bombers worldwide!,, MC-Hammer, 50Cent, and DJ-Tiesto + Chicane
  • Gamer Army ID:3981
While I was look'n around on the net I went to the Club SLI site just to check some nice case mods until I saw this ...

I was like nah can't be, ya know, something like this would of never breached my mind!

All I did was just filled in the form for the fun of it, made a nice pic of my system, uploaded it... but really I never expected to hit second place hahah this is so Hilarious lmao, Surprised I am though heh! pp_smiley7.gif

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,901 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
Hilarious tbh icon_razz.gif

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

RaiDer

RaiDer
  • Members
  • 2,307 posts
  • Interests:Probably something to do with W33d.
Nice going.

Blanetrain

Blanetrain
  • GA Private
  • 1,160 posts
  • xfire:blanetrain
  • Interests:Whatever you want them to be.
  • Steam ID:blanethetrain
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
  • Gamer Army ID:2367
  • Company:India
Awesome man icon_biggrin.gif

Would you like to look at some of my wares?

http://www.twitch.tv/blanetrain

Gold Leader

Gold Leader
  • GA Private
  • 826 posts
  • Interests:3dfx Graphics, pure pwnage, StarWars, Sting &amp; The Police, Dinosaurs, Air Force jets and bombers worldwide!,, MC-Hammer, 50Cent, and DJ-Tiesto + Chicane
Yeah thanx everyone for your kind replies icon_smile.gif
Ya know, it was very weird to even think about it heh! Anyways I am tied with some other dude , but hey I see it this way, it was hilarious seen happening though. that's for sure icon_smile.gif

Love Duckie

Love Duckie
  • GA Private
  • 2,448 posts
  • xfire:1337lucz0r
  • Gamer Army ID:2256
Grats man.

Dark.Matter

Dark.Matter
  • Members
  • 1,662 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:3
lol vista
QUOTE (Dark.Matter @ Apr 23 2009, 02:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This thread delivers.

Love Duckie

Love Duckie
  • GA Private
  • 2,448 posts
QUOTE (Dark.Matter @ Jun 26 2008, 12:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol vista

Its generally hard to take that post seriously when you have a dancing penis for an avatar.

AZN_L473ncy

AZN_L473ncy
  • Members
  • 612 posts
Nice achievement, but nothing special TBH. If you maybe did some accenting on the drive bays or some painting or whatever it might have given you that push for 1st. I would say accent with some wood grain FTW!

Gold Leader

Gold Leader
  • GA Private
  • 826 posts
  • Interests:3dfx Graphics, pure pwnage, StarWars, Sting &amp; The Police, Dinosaurs, Air Force jets and bombers worldwide!,, MC-Hammer, 50Cent, and DJ-Tiesto + Chicane
QUOTE (AZN_L473ncy @ Jun 26 2008, 06:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice achievement, but nothing special TBH. If you maybe did some accenting on the drive bays or some painting or whatever it might have given you that push for 1st. I would say accent with some wood grain FTW!

Well all I did was that I filled in the form just for fun, as over pimping my PC is just not my thing, if you can do better go ahead I won't stop ya
The Thing is that I kept my PC as original as possible only by adding some green and blue lights that is all _ perfect cable management which really does show it's quallity, painting the insides of a system would only bring up the heat, when paint is dry it's like plastic it does not absorb heat like Aluminum does, so ugh no thanx, I rather keep my systems as original as possible and if I get a second place with the setupI have now which did happen that is something to be proud of. icon_wink.gif That's my way of PWNage I'd say

QUOTE (Dark.Matter @ Jun 26 2008, 01:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol vista

You're not being that specific in yer post eh? yes , no?

RaiDer

RaiDer
  • Members
  • 2,307 posts
  • Interests:Probably something to do with W33d.
QUOTE (Dark.Matter @ Jun 26 2008, 12:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol vista

Don't even bother.

2x_Dead

2x_Dead
  • Members
  • 352 posts
QUOTE (Love Duckie @ Jun 26 2008, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its generally hard to take that post seriously when you have a dancing penis for an avatar.

Srsly pwned. Nice work man!

Gold Leader

Gold Leader
  • GA Private
  • 826 posts
QUOTE (2x_Dead @ Jun 26 2008, 02:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Srsly pwned. Nice work man!

yeah thanx for that icon_smile.gif

The system will get some upgrades this week hehe then I'll make a new pic & change the specs to the following:

2x Dual Core AMD Opteron 285 E6 Italy 2605 Mhz
6x 1GB PC3200 ECC Reg Kingston Server Ram

the rest will remain the same, except the photo of course icon_smile.gif

And then I'll see what will happen heh.

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,901 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
I think you should try playing Supcom on that icon_razz.gif It's like the Crysis of RTS.

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

Gold Leader

Gold Leader
  • GA Private
  • 826 posts
QUOTE (Weiman @ Jun 26 2008, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think you should try playing Supcom on that icon_razz.gif It's like the Crysis of RTS.

hehe Once I have done the upgrades I was planned to do that and you can be my ally anytime Weiman icon_wink.gif

Komet

Komet

PPFA 2006: Best HW&SW teh_overclockerer

• GA Corporal
  • 9,425 posts
  • xfire:theredkomet
  • Wii:7734541838954115
  • Gamer Army ID:128
Nice accidental work there Obi, your system looks very clean considering everything going on in there.

Dohregard

Dohregard

Master Dohbator

• GA Private
  • -32,928 posts
  • xfire:dohreguard
  • Steam ID:dohreguard
  • Xbox / GFWL:Dohregard
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Wii:209737188728753
  • Rofl-Rupees:5
  • Gamer Army ID:3070
  • Company:Foxtrot
QUOTE (Love Duckie @ Jun 25 2008, 09:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've never taken anything he has said seriously since he got that av, tbh

anyways, thats nuts dude, I bet if you OC'd your CPU you'd prolly get 1st place.

Love Duckie

Love Duckie
  • GA Private
  • 2,448 posts
QUOTE (Dohregard @ Jun 26 2008, 11:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've never taken anything he has said seriously since he got that av, tbh

anyways, thats nuts dude, I bet if you OC'd your CPU you'd prolly get 1st place.

Perhaps we didn't get the punchline, who knows.

Beats me.

Tuffins

Tuffins
  • Members
  • 876 posts
Now, if only you accidentally bought a lottery ticket..

Gold Leader

Gold Leader
  • GA Private
  • 826 posts
Well my thing is to keep my PC as original and as clean as possible it's more fun than overpimping it and trying to get a higher OC . And still it's at second place icon_smile.gif with a score of 7200 points heh I gained an extra 2000 points by the looks of things as not far away from place 1 icon_cool.gif about 8500 points hehe

my sys is SLI-27040 btw.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users