Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Super-human hearing

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

flhap

flhap
  • Members
  • 67 posts
I feel like one of those freaks analyzes the show way too much posting this, but anyways, if you turn the sound up in Episode 2 from 9:03 to 9:14, and you have uber hearing, you can hear Jeremy say something like "It's an internet show.... about a pro gamer" I think it's just like Jeremy explaining what they were doing there with a camera, it's a little hard to notice with all the other background noise.

This was probably discovered long ago though, so mods can feel free to get rid of this if it's old news, but it's exhilarating stuff.

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,900 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
dude don't chicken out so soon wink.gif I hadn't heard it right away you know, thx for the heads up icon_razz.gif

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

Rhynome

Rhynome
  • Members
  • 184 posts
Hmm, I'll have to check it out, because it's a while since I've seen ep. 2. So when I get a chance I'll look.

Cheers for the notice.

Monk

Monk
  • Members
  • 50 posts
LOL , flhap you specially turn on sound so loudly or u just have skills to read form lips ? because really if u want hear that , than need to turn sound very loudly , i watched that short moment at the higest sound level of my Speakers and heard that pretty bad , but yes he said somting like "this is internet show ".........
i am lerning english , so don't flame to me if wrote somting really stupid and you can't understand wtf i wrote , so stfu if somting goes wrong...........

TheKittenEater

TheKittenEater
  • GA Corporal
  • 66 posts
  • xfire:TheKittenEater
  • Xbox / GFWL:TheKittenEater
  • Wii:5029072917663365
  • Gamer Army ID:194
I can't hear it icon_sad.gif

Jack_Bauer

Jack_Bauer
  • Members
  • 15 posts
i turned it up really loud and i was able to pick up "its like an internet show (about me?)...... well i'm like a pro gamer"

Muad'dib

Muad'dib
  • Members
  • 129 posts
Uhhhhhhh, why is this such a big deal?

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,900 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
Because Jeremy talked about his show while he is supposed to get picked up. Though again that just might be part of the actual conversation.

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

D3NA

D3NA
  • Banned
  • 953 posts
  • Interests:bass guitar,video editing,pure pwnage
i diddnt like ep2 as much as ep1

Skrie

Skrie

PP Lifetime Achievement & Overall Best PP Contributer 08

• GA Corporal
  • 3,179 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:7
dude....

That's a great find !
Best in months !

-Skrie icon_cool.gif

flhap

flhap
  • Members
  • 67 posts
QUOTE (Skrie)
dude....

That's a great find !
Best in months !

-Skrie icon_cool.gif

Thanks! I'm glad my thread got approval from Member of the Month.

What happened was I was sitting there watching Ep 2 and I faintley heard Jeremy's voice in that scene, so that sparked enormous curiosity in me as to whether Jeremy and that guy were actually talking about going to his place and playing "games" or not, throgh the magic of the volume knob I found out that they weren't. icon_surprised.gif Shock Horror!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users