Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Kennedy Assasination

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

w4r10r

w4r10r
  • Members
  • 1,806 posts
  • xfire:d4rkply4
  • Interests:Gaming, obviously, but i also play a lot of guitar.
  • Steam ID:w4r10r
  • Xbox / GFWL:w4r10r
  • Wii:5863278811979727
Was there a conspiracy? Or was there not a conspiracy?

I personally believe that there was NOT a conspiracy, but I think it'd be interesting to see what you guys think.

If this thread was already made plz lock/let me know :/

QUOTE (Christron @ Mar 7 2008, 07:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
are you fucking kidding me? i would totally use that as my comedy act at school, bitches love feces, ever seen 2girls1cup?

QUOTE (Verrückter @ May 29 2008, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A bad genre is still a genre.

xgunwingx

xgunwingx
  • Members
  • 346 posts
  • xfire:xgunwingx
  • Interests:Licking Bicycle Seats
As long as there's reasonable doubt, there'll always be a conspiracy.

I agree that there's no conspiracy, a guy got shot in the head for the lulz, end of story.
It's not what's gotten into me, it's what's gotten into Oprah, my seed, son! I'm rich, bitch! - Dave Chappelle

Shook

Shook
  • Members
  • 27 posts
What are you talking about??? We ALL know that Kennedy wasn't shot in the head. Chuck Norris stopped a deflected all the bullets with his beard in time to save Kennedy. Kennedy's head exploded out of shear (sp?) amazement.

ya_ba

ya_ba

Best General Discushun Contributor | Also, do one!

• GA Private
  • 6,992 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in a lot of things buuuuuuut I'm not gonna list them, k? k ;D
  • Gamer Army ID:2645
QUOTE (Shook @ May 28 2008, 10:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What are you talking about??? We ALL know that Kennedy wasn't shot in the head. Chuck Norris stopped a deflected all the bullets with his beard in time to save Kennedy. Kennedy's head exploded out of shear (sp?) amazement.

Right.
I think it's awesome that no mod has seen this by now...
Anyways, I think that most things are (and don't call me dumb and superficial) as they seem.
So no, not a conspiracy.

Dude.
yael.png

techno-ninja

techno-ninja

Best Newcomer 08!

• Retired Staff
  • 3,765 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:techno ninjacus
QUOTE (ya_ba @ May 28 2008, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Right.
Anyways, I think that most things are (and don't call me dumb and superficial) as they seem.
So no, not a conspiracy.

I don't think thats dumb or superficial, a lot of people read more into a situation than what is actually there and that can cause more harm than good in some cases. Kennedy was the president, world famous, likeable, funny, charismatic. What twisted bitter loner with no social skills isn't going to hate him?

No, i do not believe it was a conspiracy.

TubularLuggage

TubularLuggage
  • Members
  • 5,221 posts
  • Interests:Rock/Metal, Drumming, film making, my woman
QUOTE (ya_ba @ May 28 2008, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Right.
So no, not a conspiracy.

Well Occam's Razor states that the simplest solution is usually the correct one.

I don't actively believe it was a conspiracy, but I also don't rule out the possability.
I could definitely believe one theory that says LBJ hired someone. He and Kennedy hated each other, and Kennedy was going to choose a new running mate for 1964. LBJ had also wanted to settle the Cuban Missile Crisis by bombing Cuba, and was pissed at Kennedy for not drastically increasing American forces in Vietnam (something he did when he became president).
He also apparently suffered from paranoia and depression during his term, which could have resulted from having hired someone to kill Kennedy.

Am I saying this definitely is what went down? No. I'm just saying if it were proven to be true, I wouldn't be shocked.
IPB Image

serial_

serial_
  • Members
  • 677 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Computers, teh Interweb...<br /><br />...and...<br /><br />...The_Duchess.
It was nothing more than a well-thought-out assassination attempt. I believe in the theory of a second gunman, but there's no conspiracy beyond that. We do this shit all the time in the military. Someone is in the fray, and there's a sniper on the outside to pick off targets to disrupt/scatter the enemy. They just used 2 people to whack the pres.

simple like that.

Pretty easy to understand when you think of the D.C. Sniper shootings a few years back.
Blog of Epic Amazing Randomness: http://www.epic-blog.com

I defeat, in a humilating manner, those who are inexperienced at the games that I play.

PwnDaddy123

PwnDaddy123

Best film & movies contributor '09

• Members
  • 6,040 posts
  • xfire:teh0ass0kicker
  • Interests:mothers
  • Steam ID:joeyestcool
  • Xbox / GFWL:more like gaylo
  • PSN:ballin
  • Wii:lol fkin dildo
  • Rofl-Rupees:5
I remember hearing something about a gunner in the sewers.

QUOTE (GtuFest @ Sep 19 2012, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SITMOS is great, one of my favorite podcasts.

Shwanzig

Shwanzig
  • Members
  • 313 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:Shwanzig
  • PSN:lulz
  • Wii:wat?
QUOTE (pwner_who_pwns_noobs @ Jun 3 2008, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I remember hearing something about a gunner in the sewers.

they tried that on the history channel, and the shot would have been impossible.

They also had a old man have a replica of the bolt action rifle used, and he was able to do it in less time the Oswald. (shoot, cock, shoot, BLARG)

Dark.Matter

Dark.Matter
  • Members
  • 1,662 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:3
QUOTE (serial_ @ May 28 2008, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pretty easy to understand when you think of the D.C. Sniper shootings a few years back.

Now that shit scared the piss out of me. Some of the shootings happened no more than a few minutes away from me : /
QUOTE (Dark.Matter @ Apr 23 2009, 02:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This thread delivers.

lolcrica90

lolcrica90
  • Members
  • 2,033 posts
  • Interests:plays guitar.
the whole thing looks fishy to me. why was he assassinated in the first place? well we'll never know that because the assassin was murdered. but why was the assassin murdered though? we'll never know that as well because the murderer died when he was waiting for his trial. major coincidence? i think not.

jfk was out to get the biggest scammers in history, aka the federal reserve. kennedy signed executive order 11110 that would put the richest institution in the world out of business. five months later he was killed.

Fin

Fin
  • Members
  • 1,347 posts
Ofcourse.

Fed.

Who els could it have been.

Neeros

Neeros
  • GA Corporal
  • 917 posts
  • xfire:neeros
  • Steam ID:anthony_waka
  • Gamer Army ID:282
  • Company:Echo
QUOTE (lolcrica90 @ Jul 10 2008, 12:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the whole thing looks fishy to me. why was he assassinated in the first place? well we'll never know that because the assassin was murdered. but why was the assassin murdered though? we'll never know that as well because the murderer died when he was waiting for his trial. major coincidence? i think not.

jfk was out to get the biggest scammers in history, aka the federal reserve. kennedy signed executive order 11110 that would put the richest institution in the world out of business. five months later he was killed.

This most likely.

Kyle needs moar boots cause he didn't suck the big guy enough

neeros.png

Pwnstar

Pwnstar

JESUS CHRIST I AM SO FUCKING DRUNK!

• Retired Staff
  • 8,872 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:150
  • Company:Nu
QUOTE (lolcrica90 @ Jul 10 2008, 01:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

5 months is a long time to order and carry out a hit.

And everyone knows the shot was non lethal and Lyndon Johnson had Kennedy dyed black and tossed into a nursing home. icon_rolleyes.gif
What came first, the spamming or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos, that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids reading thousands, literally thousands of posts about anime, 4chan, flaming, goatse and emos. Did I make terrible posts because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I made terrible posts?

Sir Kyle Aziz

Sir Kyle Aziz
  • Members
  • 6,812 posts
  • xfire:kyleaziz0uchihaitachi
  • Xbox / GFWL:DDR Aziz
  • Rofl-Rupees:7
QUOTE (Pwnstar @ Aug 23 2008, 04:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And everyone knows the shot was non lethal and Lyndon Johnson had Kennedy dyed black and tossed into a nursing home. icon_rolleyes.gif

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.

There he and Elvis battled an evil mummy come back to life!

Master C

Master C
  • Members
  • 5,512 posts
  • xfire:masterca
  • Xbox / GFWL:Renegade Con
  • Wii:4710238335790963
  • Rofl-Rupees:7
Honestly of all the conspiracy theories this is definately the most compelling. The assasin was shot before he could appear infront of trial, while he was within police custody. Definately fishy. I dont know how no one has mentioned this yet.

lolcrica90

lolcrica90
  • Members
  • 2,033 posts
QUOTE (Pwnstar @ Aug 23 2008, 07:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well it was the president of the united states of america. look at it this way, did the 9/11 terrorists gather at some1's house one evening and they decided to fly planes into the world trade center buildings the next day? things like this have to be carefully planned.

A.Phobos

A.Phobos
  • GA Private
  • 1,735 posts
  • xfire:H17M4N23 _______ Quake Live: Hitman23
  • Interests:FPS, movies, Stand-up Comedy, And Stuff....
  • Steam ID:Hitman
  • Xbox / GFWL:wish i had one
  • PSN:suck mah ballz
  • Wii:1044724098965336
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
  • Gamer Army ID:3494
  • Company:Bravo
I honestly don't really know, the assassination definately had something fishy.
It appears to be something specific, but it's hard to know what happened.

I'm gonna have to say that if it is a conspiracy and the feds did do it, it seems to be too sloppy for a bunch of educated people to do such a thing.

lolcrica90

lolcrica90
  • Members
  • 2,033 posts
QUOTE (H17M4N @ Sep 7 2008, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm gonna have to say that if it is a conspiracy and the feds did do it, it seems to be too sloppy for a bunch of educated people to do such a thing.

when was the last time a murder was neat?

Cobalt.

Cobalt.
  • GA Sergeant
  • 803 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:1266
  • Company:Golf
In my opinion, it makes the most sense to me that the Fed called for the hit on Kennedy. It has been shown time and time again that Oswald's shots were possible and he was more than capable of making them. I'm really glad to see no "yeah but what about the magic bullet?!? it just changed it mid air!??!" stuff in here.

As for Jack Ruby killing Oswald, I suppose that also could have been arranged by the Fed, but didn't Ruby have significant ties to the mafia? I mean, with the Fed going down, the mafia would have some serious opportunities at hand, so the mafia could have ordered Jack Ruby on that, but it seems unlikely.

Edit -

I dunno, sounds like a pretty good cover to me. If Kennedy just mysteriously disappeared one day, then it'd be obvious that it was done from a position of power and the guys in the Fed would certainly have been a suspect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users