Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pendulum

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

KronicDown

KronicDown
  • Members
  • 381 posts
  • xfire:masterkron
Is anyone here a fan of Pendulum? For people who don't know, they're a UK-based drum 'n bass group turned some weird fusion of rock and electronica.

I'm not particularly big on drum 'n bass, but I love these guys' first album Hold Your Colour. I just picked up their latest album In Silico, it's taken a while but it's grown on me. That said it's nowhere near as good as Hold Your Colour.

ollieollie

ollieollie
  • Members
  • 191 posts
  • xfire:ollieollie
  • Steam ID:ollieho
  • Xbox / GFWL:Ollion89
  • PSN:Ollion89
yeah i love em lol. so annoyed coz i had a chance to go see them next month but its a day before an A level exam and so i couldn't go! Hoping i get to see them when i go Uni coz i think they do a lot of uni shows.

ASUS P7P55D - Intel i5 750 - 2x2GB G-Skill 1600MHz RAM - NVIDIA 8800 GTX - Bigwater 745 Liquid Cooling - Sidewinder X6 and X8 - Sennheiser HD 555

ReclusEndangerment

ReclusEndangerment
  • Members
  • 88 posts
  • xfire:DO NOT HAS
  • Steam ID:teh_1337_n00b
  • Xbox / GFWL:DO NOT HAS
  • Wii:DO NOT WANT
Say you love them in the official EDM thread icon_wink.gif

syk0n4ut_Xo0M

syk0n4ut_Xo0M
  • Members
  • 1,189 posts
  • xfire:ripper908
  • Xbox / GFWL:Syk0naut
  • PSN:<----Ghey
  • Wii:Not Yet
Hold Your Colour>In Silico by far.

Your local pirate, and skier.

KronicDown

KronicDown
  • Members
  • 381 posts
  • xfire:masterkron
QUOTE (ollieollie @ May 23 2008, 02:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah i love em lol. so annoyed coz i had a chance to go see them next month but its a day before an A level exam and so i couldn't go! Hoping i get to see them when i go Uni coz i think they do a lot of uni shows.

I was pissed off cos when they came to Australia the only place they didn't come to was Brisbane pp_smiley10.gif That said I don't think it's that big of a loss. The only songs I'd really wanna see are their DnB tracks and from what I've seen on Youtube, they've transfered all their DnB stuff over to the new rock stage act and it sounds nowhere near as good.

Gr@PhiC

Gr@PhiC
  • Members
  • 630 posts
  • xfire:thesaboteur
QUOTE (syk0n4ut_Xo0M @ May 23 2008, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hold Your Colour>In Silico by far.

what he said

Dingbat

Dingbat
  • Banned
  • 43 posts
Worse than Hitler!
Dr. John Sentamu is a fantastic man.

Serenade

Serenade
  • Members
  • 259 posts
  • xfire:shadesparrow
  • Interests:Gaming, MMORPGs, D&amp;D, Cthulhu, music (industrial, punk, metal, ska, and a little rap), Reading (mostly novels based on D&amp;D or fantasy), Pure Pwnage (duh)
  • Xbox / GFWL:xshadexloganx
I love Pendulum. I listen to Hold Your Colour about once a month icon_razz.gif Sometimes when I'm running too.

Kilghas

Kilghas
  • GA Private
  • 1,361 posts
  • Interests:Mates<br />Going out<br />Computers<br />Music
  • Xbox / GFWL:Kilghas
  • Gamer Army ID:3252
  • Company:Gamma
Not a fan myself but almost everyone I know seems to be obsessed with them at the moment. Even my friends who are usually into bands like Archenemy love them icon_confused.gif
SBAG Survivor
QUOTE (Defiled @ Dec 8 2009, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As cool as this would be, It's not going to happen. If it does, I'll post nudes.

QUOTE (Defiled @ Dec 15 2009, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh yeah and about those nudes I promised...

QUOTE (Defiled @ Dec 20 2009, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOOK, when i joined the damn FB group it had like 30k members.

techno-ninja

techno-ninja

Best Newcomer 08!

• Retired Staff
  • 3,765 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:techno ninjacus
I've never heard of them icon_confused.gif I shall youtube them coz by the sounds of it their pretty kickass

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users