Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Kotor 3 Rumor/News?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Fenix

Fenix
  • GA Private
  • 1,080 posts
  • xfire:Fenix1
  • Steam ID:FenixSX or Saionce
  • PSN:FenixSX
  • Wii:Stolen
  • Gamer Army ID:187
QUOTE (GA Sev @ May 31 2008, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
dude Kotor II was atleast better then Kotor I

any ways every thing iv heard about KOTOR III is it's going to be an mmo.... if it is lets all pray to god it's better then SWG >:(

Get out, right now.

Hope KOTOR III ain't an MMO. I need mah RPGs

Mighty_Chives

Mighty_Chives
  • Members
  • 1,562 posts
  • Steam ID:Superstar Chives
Gah I hate that everyone thinks Kotor 2 doesn't stand up to the original.

Quite frankly, it's better written, and the gameplay is on par if not improved. Everyone is a little bit frustrated that there was much content cut from the game and the ending leaves a 'gap'. It's the second movie out of three, in these cases it's not unusual for the story to meander around a little bit. The closing of the game is less than inventive, true. The ending level of the original wasn't much better however.

I hope the restoration mod for Kotor 2 is done soon so that we can see more of that (honestly) great game.

Hades.

Hades.
  • GA Private
  • 4,189 posts
  • Interests:Holy fuck Ive been on these forums for a long time. They pretty much raised me tbh
  • Xbox / GFWL:Undisclosed
  • Wii:Don't want.
  • Gamer Army ID:4225
  • Company:Alpha
Last I heard work stopped on the resto mod icon_confused.gif

79577008.png

Blazifex

Blazifex
  • GA Private
  • 495 posts
  • Steam ID:blazifex
  • Xbox / GFWL:blazifex
  • PSN:blazifex
  • Gamer Army ID:4126
  • Company:Pi
Would be annoying if it was an MMO, but either way I'd probably play it.

Gotta get my force powers up yo.
QUOTE (Jaedong @ Apr 5 2010, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will english try to type because of a rules. God is not exist keke
QUOTE (raw_genesis @ Mar 29 2010, 03:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, my name is Blazifex and I suck cocks...
QUOTE (Rob` @ Mar 29 2010, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The name 'Blazifex' reminds me of the name 'Blazing Fury' and everyone hates Blazing Fury so just to be safe I hate you.
QUOTE (TracyTheFreak @ Mar 30 2010, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Blazifex is a qt. Can I take him home?

Hades.

Hades.
  • GA Private
  • 4,189 posts
  • Interests:Holy fuck Ive been on these forums for a long time. They pretty much raised me tbh
More MMO "News"

http://www.totalvide...3373_5665_0.htm

79577008.png

The Ginger God

The Ginger God
  • Members
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Games, going to the gym, no one is going to read this so blah blah....hmmm since no one will read this lets make up a word and a meaning for that word...&quot;plokijuh&quot;, perfect. Plokijuh means..........hmmm......that feeling when your in the bathroom on the toilet squeazing your hardest to force a &quot;package&quot; from your anal quadrant....hehe plokijuh, plokijuh...I cant believe i just made up a word, im gonna be a billionaire, i know lets make up how to say it (ploh-ki-ju) (ploh as in the plo in &quot;plonk&quot;) (ki as in the ki in kick) (ju as in the ju in just) im putting way to much effort into this...oh well, PLOKIJUH.
  • Xbox / GFWL:TheGingerGod
if there is a Kotor3 i would DEFINATLY play it, whether its RPG, MMO or f'n FPS, i couldnt care, id play it just cuz kotor2 was a game that i played for years, i completed so many times, i loved it, no matter how many times u played it, it was still awesome, hopefully kotor3, if its an rpg, it would be like kotor 2 with better graphics, if its mmo, kick ass, i would love to be a jedi and hang with ma fellow jedis, lol, as long as it isnt a big failure like star wars galaxies, which i never actually played, i heard it was terrible tho.

also i never played kotor 1 but i heard it was awesome so as long as kotor 3 is the same way the other kotors were, then it should be f'n UBER.

Hades.

Hades.
  • GA Private
  • 4,189 posts
Wont be confirmed at E3 this year D:

http://kotaku.com/5017828/dont-expect-koto...rts-games-at-e3

79577008.png

Heinkel Wolfe

Heinkel Wolfe
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • xfire:endrance01
  • Xbox / GFWL:Brokenpure
I was reading about this and and im not sure where (ill go and search for the place where i heard this tomorrow) but ive got 99% conformation that this game is going to be an mmo i believe the creators said they wanted to do an mmo because they wanted to make a game that was 100x the size of the other 2 or something along those lines. I dissagree with them and i think they should keep it 1 player rpg due to the fact that in mmos you never have that feeling of supremacy that you get in rpgs (yes im a power freak in rpg's XD) and making the franchise an mmo will surely take that experience away from all but the "top players" icon_neutral.gif

Caelumeg

Caelumeg
  • GA Private
  • 777 posts
  • xfire:AdeptEG
  • Gamer Army ID:2576
QUOTE (Heinkel Wolfe @ Oct 28 2008, 11:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was reading about this and and im not sure where (ill go and search for the place where i heard this tomorrow) but ive got 99% conformation that this game is going to be an mmo i believe the creators said they wanted to do an mmo because they wanted to make a game that was 100x the size of the other 2 or something along those lines. I dissagree with them and i think they should keep it 1 player rpg due to the fact that in mmos you never have that feeling of supremacy that you get in rpgs (yes im a power freak in rpg's XD) and making the franchise an mmo will surely take that experience away from all but the "top players" icon_neutral.gif

Really?

Heinkel Wolfe

Heinkel Wolfe
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • xfire:endrance01
  • Xbox / GFWL:Brokenpure
QUOTE (Caelumeg @ Oct 28 2008, 06:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah quite saddening isnt it? I mean its great and all for Kotor 3, but it being an mmo surely isnt a good thing for us people who enjoyed it being 1 player.... Alright got the link this info comes from the creative director at bioware the company that Kotor 3 is in the hands of. http://www.videogame...ays-bioware.htm

Caelumeg

Caelumeg
  • GA Private
  • 777 posts
  • xfire:AdeptEG
  • Gamer Army ID:2576
QUOTE (Heinkel Wolfe @ Oct 29 2008, 04:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah quite saddening isnt it? I mean its great and all for Kotor 3, but it being an mmo surely isnt a good thing for us people who enjoyed it being 1 player.... Alright got the link this info comes from the creative director at bioware the company that Kotor 3 is in the hands of. <a href="http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2008/10/2...ays-bioware.htm" target="_blank">http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2008/10/2...ays-bioware.htm</a>

If you had gone to the link I'd provided (<a href="http://forums.purepwnage.com/index.php?showtopic=82685" target="_blank">http://forums.purepwnage.com/index.php?showtopic=82685</a>) you'd have seen that this is actually not news at all. ;p

And personally I'm really looking forward to this game. (Big Bioware fanboy icon_biggrin.gif) Bioware is an excellent developer and they seem to be going in the right direction with this game. tbh I think the potential level for this game is gifuckingnormous.

Welcome to the forums, btw. :]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users