Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New to "RPG"

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Thriller

Thriller
  • Members
  • 184 posts
QUOTE (Fuzzle @ Apr 24 2008, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Myth, u seemed affected by the WoWness... As someone said b4, i never said it was an RPG. icon_smile.gif

"Those few of us who are left pretty much refer to it as the plague"-Doug

lol. sorry, couldnt resist.

Fuzzle

Fuzzle
  • Members
  • 937 posts
  • Interests:Words are just a big bunch of letters,... so wtf
  • Xbox / GFWL:A
  • PSN:H
  • Wii:B
rofl

emsal

emsal
  • Members
  • 726 posts
  • xfire:Emsal
  • Interests:Ownage :D
  • Xbox / GFWL:Emsal
I see you don't like PVP much how about runescape.com?

Or

Age of Conan

Or

Hellgate: London
Grrrrrr

thyrene

thyrene
  • Members
  • 298 posts
  • Interests:playing guitar, playing MMORPG, surfing and many more...
QUOTE (Fuzzle @ Apr 17 2008, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So ye, myself as a gamer, I think I have never ever played an RPG in my life. All the games I have played were online and if its singleplayer, then it must have been on the playstation 1 ....
I have played WoW and it was ok ( for 4 fuken ussless years.. XD) , so now im looking for an RPG. What im looking for is an RPG with one hell of a good graphics, since i don't have to concentrate so much on the pvp, and ofc that it must be really intresting. Give me names icon_smile.gif.

what makes you quit MMORPG and moving to RPG? Why not search for better MMORPG, i guest there are tons of good MMORPG that will fit your taste. pp_smiley7.gif
"music is my life"

raif

raif
  • Members
  • 46 posts
Perhaps he got tired of grinding and wanted some actual story to play through.

On the topic of Morrowind vs Oblivion, played through the first one like 5 times at least while haven't played the second one more than a few days and even then had to dl a bunch of mods for it to be tolerable. Morrowind had a unique world while Oblivious just has the generic fantasy setting, couldn't even get a imaginative wildlife. And if you are a graphics whore and plan on going with Oblivious then I suggest Oscuros Oblivion Overhaul mod, fixes many of it's shortcomings.

zilv3r

zilv3r
  • Members
  • 69 posts
Revival of old topic, since this section is pretty dead.

But anyway, I've promised myself to play through Planescape: Torment this summer and have played it for an hour or so icon_razz.gif
Haven't really played any RPG's either except for oblivion and dark messiah, but i've heard great things of Torment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users