Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

CS:S

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Tesdall

Tesdall
  • Members
  • 2 posts
I have been playing CS for awhile now...don't feel im a newb, or a newb to the forum thing. I saw the movies just a littel bit ago, and though it was just funny as hell where FPS DOUG was yellin BOOM HEAD SHOT!! since then i've just wanted to play against a "pro" gamer just to see what the hell thats all about.

CARE CS:S Server (detroit) (its the server i play on but im in va)
69.13.21.93:27015
come on doug...you know you want to ^_^

my name is [Bs] Narc

FPS_GHOST

FPS_GHOST
  • Members
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:-BOOM- HEADSHOT!
Well firstly i would like to say that Doug has probably played and headshot you with a yell of "Boom headshot!" but maybe not.. Well anyway he doesn't use 'FPS_DOUG' as his tag and to which constant;y changes to avoid constant challenges from unworthy opponents (No offence) But right now i guess only challenge he will ne accepting is agaist Jeremy so ya know.. Dont think you in with much luck mate.

m/ (^_^) m/ !HAPPY HEAD HUNTING! m/ (^_^) m/
user posted image
user posted image

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,900 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
If you wanna play against PP fans and maybe teh_pwnerer and fps_doug, join the Official Pure Pwnage CS:S server!

Details and IP: http://forums.purepwnage.com/viewtopic.php...?t=7354&start=0 icon_smile.gif

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

Tesdall

Tesdall
  • Members
  • 2 posts
ermm....didn't expect the warm welcome, this was not a I WANT TO FIGHT FPS_DOUG RIGHT NOW kinda thing, i just wanted to know where i might be able to run into him, if that was ever going to happen. I love the PP server, im gonna be there a lot now. owned noobs ^_^...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users