Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Get it off your chest/What grinds ur gears

* * * * - 6 votes

• Please log in to reply
2481 replies to this topic

rugmonkey

rugmonkey
  • Members
  • 1,696 posts
  • xfire:rugmonkey
Medical Exams.
Rugmonkey
Crap IT HR
We are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world.
"Starcraft is one of man's greatest inventions. It's somewhere between penicillin and the flushing toilet"-Tasteless

Rob`

Rob`
  • Members
  • 1,357 posts
  • xfire:noobnoobnoob1337
The people upstairs yelling out random numbers.

STFU OR GO TO A NIGHTCLUB OR SOMETHING FFS!

Edit: I think they think they're counting down but let me tell you 7-4-9-blablabla is not counting down. Morons.

Edited by Rob`, 09 December 2009 - 03:40 PM.

Perhaps if this signature is witty enough, someone will finally love me.

Walternat0r

Walternat0r
  • Members
  • 524 posts
  • xfire:Walternat0r
  • Interests:Total War games, Half-life games, Nwn games, other games, reading books, yadda yadda yadda.<br /><br />I also like mashed potato and have a signed thingy from Bodger &amp; Badger.
Not knowing what to do with my life.

Having zero motivation to do anything with my life.

Edited by Walternat0r, 09 December 2009 - 06:48 PM.

"Here at the Daily Mail, we're racist in public every day, so you don't have to be" - Russell Howard

ArKonIte

ArKonIte
  • GA Corporal
  • 4,622 posts
  • xfire:arkonite
  • Interests:Guitars, Gaming, Music
  • PSN:ArKonIte167
  • Rofl-Rupees:6
  • Gamer Army ID:167
  • Company:Alpha
QUOTE (Walternat0r @ Dec 9 2009, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not knowing what to do with my life.

Having zero motivation to do anything with my life.

Yea.. I can sort of relate. I know what I want to do, but I'm not going to make a huge rant that nobody's gonna read lol

Yozki

Yozki
  • Members
  • 2,139 posts
  • xfire:Yozki
  • Steam ID:Yozki
I came across a couple of guys involved in cloned credit cards, as the self-rightheous bitch that i am, I reported them to the local police, and the federal department responsible for credit fraud.

Nothing happened, these guys are still openly talking about this shit and how they had to bride some asshole 15,000 pesos.

It's unveliebable how there's NO ONE around me willing to do the right FUCKING GOD DAMN THING, everyone fucking lies, steals, and turns around in a fucking rotting piece of shit country.

Sir Kyle Aziz

Sir Kyle Aziz
  • Members
  • 6,812 posts
  • xfire:kyleaziz0uchihaitachi
  • Xbox / GFWL:DDR Aziz
  • Rofl-Rupees:7
That my car can't drive through snow worth a shit. Or, that there are cars on the road when there's snow on the road.

I want to fucking fish tail and and drift to my hearts content in an essentially harmless to the car version of real drifting.

But I don't want to do any of that shit when there are other untrust-worthy faggots on the roads who'll probobly hit me before I ever hit them. :/

Dark.Matter

Dark.Matter
  • Members
  • 1,662 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:3
QUOTE (ArKonIte @ Dec 7 2009, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't really give a shit when it breaks. Gotta pull out anyways lol

wut.
QUOTE (Dark.Matter @ Apr 23 2009, 02:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This thread delivers.

Walternat0r

Walternat0r
  • Members
  • 524 posts
  • xfire:Walternat0r
  • Interests:Total War games, Half-life games, Nwn games, other games, reading books, yadda yadda yadda.<br /><br />I also like mashed potato and have a signed thingy from Bodger &amp; Badger.
wut.

I think what the man is trying to say is, he comes so forcefully it breaks the condom?

Or his condoms are so old the spermicide doesn't work.
"Here at the Daily Mail, we're racist in public every day, so you don't have to be" - Russell Howard

ArKonIte

ArKonIte
  • GA Corporal
  • 4,622 posts
  • xfire:arkonite
  • Interests:Guitars, Gaming, Music
  • PSN:ArKonIte167
  • Rofl-Rupees:6
  • Gamer Army ID:167
  • Company:Alpha
Who uses condoms these days anyways? Birth control ftw

MCClammer

MCClammer
  • GA Private
  • 3,346 posts
  • xfire:mcclammer
  • Gamer Army ID:1114
QUOTE (ArKonIte @ Dec 10 2009, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who uses condoms these days anyways? Birth control ftw

Those who don't want to risk STDs or who are not in a relationship with a trusted partner?

Fuck college apps. Fuck em. Finals, fuck em too. But really, fuck the apps.
Part of the unlock the motherfucking weed thread crew. Join us.
www.techbums.net <--the secks
I have no attention span, beware, I will forget the debate threads I have posted in.
I cannot spell or conjugate verbs on the internet for some reason. Fight through it.

Jimmy Rabbitte

Jimmy Rabbitte
  • GA Private
  • 1,639 posts
  • Steam ID:100sph
  • Gamer Army ID:3335
  • Company:Delta
QUOTE (Yozki @ Dec 9 2009, 09:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
still openly talking about this shit and how they had to bride some asshole 15,000 pesos.

Well there's your problem, who cares about 15,000 pesos? That's only like 5 dollars.
The Blackman is God

LysIs514

LysIs514

Best RTS Contributor '09

• Members
  • 670 posts
I really hate it when people refer to gaming as an actual existing entity. It's like "What if GAMING suddenly stops being good? WHAT THEN?"

Its the same way with the economy. People are viewing it as something that is dying or something. As if it is a living organism, and they expect the government to cure it somehow.

Gaming is people playing games. It isn't going to die until YOU and everyone in the rest of the world stop playing games.

For example, "OMFG DEVS ARE MAKING SHITTY GAMES! GAMING IS DEAD!"
This happens in a neat cycle. I can't put it into better words than this dude's:

http://www.design.wrong.net/?p=17
Inception
Genre lifecycle starts with inception. Somebody has an idea for a groundbreaking game. It isn’t much like any other game previously seen, even if it shares a few things in common. It generally won’t sell many copies, but it’ll get a relatively large share of buzz.

The game may not be particularly well balanced at this point, but it’s a new experience, and accessible to a wide variety of players.

Growth
The second game in the genre comes out, either a sequel to the first one or a similar game from a competitor. Either way, this game will represent a major upgrade from the original. It will generally fix the rough spots of the first one, add a few new features, and be a lot more fun than the first.

This game will start to gain a larger market, and the genre will grow a following. This will also happen for a few subsequent releases.

Peak
At this point, the genre will have pretty well refined itself to a razor’s edge. To keep players interested, game developers will start to add additional features on top of the game. At some point, this additional complexity will start to put off new players to the genre - it’s a little hard to get into the game, but worth it once you’re past the learning curve.

Decline
Additional features are keeping the old fans buying new games, but new players are so overwhelmed with the complexity that they find the game boring. Since the folks making the games are usually the biggest fans of the genre, they tend to dismiss these complaints as people wanting "dumbed-down" games - ignoring the fact that the "dumbed down" versions are what got the developers interested in the genre in the first place. Sales numbers start to dwindle, and revenue to make the games starts to dry up.

Death
The genre has died, outside of a few low-budget, independent titles. People will frequently say things like "<genre name> sucks, those games are boring." Grognards boot up the old versions of the games, and find ways to tweak the data files to come up with more content.

Rebirth
"Hey, remember those <genre name> games we used to play when we were teenagers? Wouldn’t it be cool if someone made a game like them, and just stripped out all of that complex crap that took 5 hours to learn but didn’t really do anything?"

You see, if devs are fucking morons, eventually the game designers of tomorrow will reinvent it. Gaming is not dead, and it never will be. When the TV was created, they said it was going to be a fad, and would die out soon after it was released. Look at it now.

(@morons and people who think mw2 is the death of computer fps)

Edited by LysIs514, 11 December 2009 - 12:42 AM.

AltCtrl: if i was gonna play ra3 i might as well go play wizard 101 too

retrovirus

retrovirus
  • Members
  • 830 posts
  • xfire:r3troviru5
  • Interests:sc2
random quotes that piss me off

"you're an idiot, the prequel star wars trilogy is way better than episodes 4-6."

"the only reason you don't like mw2 is because you suck at it"

"drums dont count as a musical instrument"

"pc gaming is dying"

"im sorry, im not in the mood"

Edited by retrovirus, 13 December 2009 - 12:35 PM.

Chrisifix

Chrisifix
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Warhammer 40k, Reading, Gaming, Pwning, Rapping, Writing, Soccering, Footballing all kinds of &quot;ings&quot;
People who when your trying to make a serious forum topic start talking about penis.
WERE HATE CREW WE STAND AND WE WONT FALL!!!!
WERE ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL!!!!!
FUCK YOU WE'LL FIGHT TO THE LAST BREATH!!!
AND WE SURE AS HELL WONT TAKE NO SHIT!!!

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,901 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
People who have zero capability to take a joke and turn everything remotely possible into a personal insult with ensuing drama.

Seriously, I have no time for that shit.

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

raw_genesis

raw_genesis

The Flaming Homo of the year '09

• Members
  • 3,655 posts
  • xfire:rawgenesis
  • Interests:the ladies ;D
  • Steam ID:raw_genesis
  • Xbox / GFWL:ex bawks
  • PSN:pee ess tripple
  • Wii:Weeeeeeee!!!
  • Rofl-Rupees:7
QUOTE (Chrisifix @ Dec 14 2009, 04:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
People who when your trying to make a serious forum topic start talking about penis.

People who do not realise that penis is ALWAYS relevent...

awesome2.png

QUOTE (Shaun. @ Apr 28 2009, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AAAAA+++++++++++++++ GREAT SERVICE AND GOOD PACKAGE. WOULD BANG AGAIN

Rehd

Rehd
  • GA Private
  • 2,387 posts
  • xfire:Gforcecrisis
  • Interests:Oh you know... stuff.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Rehd1906
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Wii:5743384498007899
  • Gamer Army ID:3472
  • Company:Hotel
QUOTE (raw_genesis @ Dec 15 2009, 01:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

awesome2.png

Thanks for the new sig. icon_biggrin.gif
QUOTE (raw_genesis @ Dec 15 2009, 01:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
penis is ALWAYS relevent...

rugmonkey

rugmonkey
  • Members
  • 1,696 posts
  • xfire:rugmonkey
QUOTE (raw_genesis @ Dec 15 2009, 06:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

awesome2.png

Haha so true.
Rugmonkey
Crap IT HR
We are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world.
"Starcraft is one of man's greatest inventions. It's somewhere between penicillin and the flushing toilet"-Tasteless

Yozki

Yozki
  • Members
  • 2,139 posts
  • xfire:Yozki
  • Steam ID:Yozki
Having to watch the trailer for "Gamer" 3 times in a row because mexican publishers don't know how to edit DVDs

CapnCrunch53

CapnCrunch53
  • Members
  • 243 posts
  • xfire:capncrunch53
  • Interests:Stargate, BSG, my computer :D, aviation
  • Steam ID:t3h_h3r0_0f_t1m3
QUOTE (Yozki @ Dec 16 2009, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Having to watch the trailer for "Gamer" 3 times in a row because mexican publishers don't know how to edit DVDs

LOL!

Having to sit for THREE HOURS in one period during finals week because our superintendent is a stupid cock and decided to not allow half-days to count as a schoolday. (For those confused, at our school we have 3 finals one day, 2 the next day, and 2 the last day. We used to get out at 1:30 the first day and 12:00 or so the last 2... now we get out 2:30 every day).

Pegasus: Phenom II X4 920 @ 3.5GHz | XSPC Rasa | MSI K9A2 Platinum | 4x2GB OCZ Platinum 1066MHz DDR2 | HIS HD6870 1GB @ 975/1120 | OCZ Vertex 2 60GB | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Corsair HX1000 | NZXT Switch 810 Matte Black | Win7 x64 Ultimate
Prometheus: C2D E8400 @ 3.6GHz | Corsair H70 | MSI P7N SLI Platinum | 2x2GB Corsair XMS2 800MHz DDR2 | 2xEVGA 8800GT 512MB (SLI) @ 650/1620/950 | OCZ Agility 2 60GB | 2x250GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 RAID0 | Corsair HX850 | CoolerMaster 692 Advanced | Win7 x64 Ultimate

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users