Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Get it off your chest/What grinds ur gears

* * * * - 6 votes

• Please log in to reply
2481 replies to this topic

Jeremy S

Jeremy S
  • Banned
  • 0 posts
  • xfire:Banned.
  • Steam ID:Banned.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Banned.
  • PSN:Banned.
  • Wii:Banned.
women

mysogney cats HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Banned.

raw_genesis

raw_genesis

The Flaming Homo of the year '09

• Members
  • 3,655 posts
  • xfire:rawgenesis
  • Interests:the ladies ;D
  • Steam ID:raw_genesis
  • Xbox / GFWL:ex bawks
  • PSN:pee ess tripple
  • Wii:Weeeeeeee!!!
  • Rofl-Rupees:7
QUOTE (Rehd @ Jan 23 2009, 02:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FUCK SHIT TWAT BALLS

/Breathes deep

Fucking room mate's girl friend. I hate her so damn much. I hope she trips and falls into a pit of snakes that breathe lava and spit an incredibly toxic venom that rips your face off as she falls into that pit, it's a 100000000000 foot drop but would land safely in the pit.

Anyway, she decided she doesn't want to work and my best friend now has to support her. He's going broke because of it so now I have to loan him money or else they won't be able to live here anymore and if they don't live here anymore I'd have to get new people in here or pay 800 a month which is impossible for me. I want to kick her out but I can't because that would tear me and my friend apart. I fucking hate that bitch. She does laundry and leaves it in the machine for days on end, clogged the sink again, never cleans the shower drain after FUCKING SHAVING in it, never does the dishes, never goes out or leaves, completely freaks out about anything, and I just hope she dies and goes to hell to rot there forever. Piece of shit sucking scum bag douche wobbler.

/Takes a few deep breaths

I'm just frustrated as hell about her. She steals my best friend and forces him to spend almost 24/7 with her and NO ONE ELSE can be around them at the same time and she makes every situation awkward. Fuck, her car hasn't left the parking lot for over two months. Same spot. Just so you all know how retarded she is, she broke her first window in her nice mustang which she completely neglects, and then she broke the 2nd one because she bought the wrong kind of window (it's not a convertible window) and she tried to put the roof down and SHATTERED the fucking glass.

Glad we have this thread. I can't really bitch about this to anyone because it will tear my friendships apart but FUCKING HELL I hate her!!! And it's nice to let off some steam.

I am absolutaly fucking sure that I have read this exact same post before

QUOTE (Shaun. @ Apr 28 2009, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AAAAA+++++++++++++++ GREAT SERVICE AND GOOD PACKAGE. WOULD BANG AGAIN

Kadjel

Kadjel

I fought with honour!

• Retired Staff
  • 3,183 posts
  • xfire:Kadjel
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
QUOTE (Rehd @ Jan 23 2009, 12:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FUCK SHIT TWAT BALLS

/Breathes deep

Fucking room mate's girl friend. I hate her so damn much. I hope she trips and falls into a pit of snakes that breathe lava and spit an incredibly toxic venom that rips your face off as she falls into that pit, it's a 100000000000 foot drop but would land safely in the pit.

Anyway, she decided she doesn't want to work and my best friend now has to support her. He's going broke because of it so now I have to loan him money or else they won't be able to live here anymore and if they don't live here anymore I'd have to get new people in here or pay 800 a month which is impossible for me. I want to kick her out but I can't because that would tear me and my friend apart. I fucking hate that bitch. She does laundry and leaves it in the machine for days on end, clogged the sink again, never cleans the shower drain after FUCKING SHAVING in it, never does the dishes, never goes out or leaves, completely freaks out about anything, and I just hope she dies and goes to hell to rot there forever. Piece of shit sucking scum bag douche wobbler.

/Takes a few deep breaths

I'm just frustrated as hell about her. She steals my best friend and forces him to spend almost 24/7 with her and NO ONE ELSE can be around them at the same time and she makes every situation awkward. Fuck, her car hasn't left the parking lot for over two months. Same spot. Just so you all know how retarded she is, she broke her first window in her nice mustang which she completely neglects, and then she broke the 2nd one because she bought the wrong kind of window (it's not a convertible window) and she tried to put the roof down and SHATTERED the fucking glass.

Glad we have this thread. I can't really bitch about this to anyone because it will tear my friendships apart but FUCKING HELL I hate her!!! And it's nice to let off some steam.

Boot her out, do your friend a favor.
Wuggles for everyone!

Rehd

Rehd
  • GA Private
  • 2,387 posts
  • xfire:Gforcecrisis
  • Interests:Oh you know... stuff.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Rehd1906
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Wii:5743384498007899
  • Gamer Army ID:3472
  • Company:Hotel
QUOTE (raw_genesis @ Jan 23 2009, 12:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am absolutaly fucking sure that I have read this exact same post before

Ya, for the most part. The only major change is that I'm paying much more money now because of her. The rest of the stuff has just progressed or got worse however.
QUOTE (raw_genesis @ Dec 15 2009, 01:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
penis is ALWAYS relevent...

Jamie

Jamie

I can't stop crying ;(

• Members
  • 2,305 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:SurprisedPlanet
Sleepless nights, or I should probably say sleepless weeks.
QUOTE (Tree_ @ May 20 2009, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jamie, just go smoke some crack; you'll feel better.

CORNELIOUS THE CONQUEROR

CORNELIOUS THE CONQUEROR
  • Members
  • 382 posts
The implications of the economic downturn on the Irish economy, damn them

Sir Kyle Aziz

Sir Kyle Aziz
  • Members
  • 6,812 posts
  • xfire:kyleaziz0uchihaitachi
  • Xbox / GFWL:DDR Aziz
QUOTE (Rehd @ Jan 23 2009, 01:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ya, for the most part. The only major change is that I'm paying much more money now because of her. The rest of the stuff has just progressed or got worse however.

I do dirty deeds. Done dirt cheap.

Concrete shoes ,Cyanide, TNT.

Done dirt cheap!

MCClammer

MCClammer
  • GA Private
  • 3,346 posts
  • xfire:mcclammer
  • Gamer Army ID:1114
QUOTE (Rehd @ Jan 23 2009, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you are already paying more money, find a way to cut you budget of expenses down, and then see if you could make it for a while on your own, and tell him, either he or her goes, because she needs to stop hurting the value of the apartment or help out, and he needs to pay his own rent or be kicked out. Or just looked at the money you loaned him, so if you are paying 60% and him 40% then let him only use 40% of the apartment.

Do you have any legal written agreements/contracts concerning him as a tenant?
Part of the unlock the motherfucking weed thread crew. Join us.
www.techbums.net <--the secks
I have no attention span, beware, I will forget the debate threads I have posted in.
I cannot spell or conjugate verbs on the internet for some reason. Fight through it.

Fin

Fin
  • Members
  • 1,347 posts
you know what pisses me off?

Obama and fucking Liberals.

So here I am, sitting at work, trying to behave like a normal human being, and what do you know, all I hear is "Obama this" and "Obama that". Fuck..

I said close down"Guantanomo bay " fucking years ago. did anyone listen? NO.

But once some freaking Hussein says the same thing, the whole fucking world acts like its some sort of novel, never before seen idea.

fuck, I suggested it before this deuce.

and Liberals. Particaly the american liberals.

You have the fucking worlds greatest country, you have the best bloody schools, you are the corner stone of the bloody Western World economy. We all know that USA fucked rest of the world in the ass in order to get that "Top Dog " position. Yet you keep on whining and crying, like it was something that we have never heard of before.

We know that USA topped democraticly elected goverments.
We know that USA allowed dictators to raise to power.

Why the hell do you pretend that we dont know this? Why must you keep insisting that your shitty little Youtube document is worth a bloody Oscar award?

USA might not be the shining beacon of Democracy and hope, but it is all we have got.

Accept it and deal with it.

also crappy dubbed movies. seriously. If you cant do it right , dont do it at all.

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,901 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
Al Gore saying that if America leads in environmentally friendly ways of producing power etc, the rest of the world will follow.

How hypocritical and arrogant can you be you son of a bitch? THE US NEVER SIGNED KYOTO. FFFFFUUUUUUUCK

Oh and get this.
We're moving tomorrow. There's still a lot that needs to be done and we need to bring stuff to 3 different locations (new house, my dad's place, appartment we're staying while the new place is getting renovated heavily. I'm handling it all pretty fine, though I really fear for my finals next week. What's getting to me is my sister. She's 17, and is blatantly REFUSING to do FUCK ALL. She stayed at her boyfriend's last night and this morning, dropped by this after noon for a few minutes, went out to the gym with friends. She comes back now, at 9:30 pm with the excuse that she's having a tough time because she doesn't want to leave. BOOH FRICKETY HOO. I'M THE ONE WITH ASPERGERS HERE.

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

Yozki

Yozki
  • Members
  • 2,139 posts
  • xfire:Yozki
  • Steam ID:Yozki
Dude you have aspergers? I've been reading about it lately, it's pretty interesting stuff

Rehd

Rehd
  • GA Private
  • 2,387 posts
  • xfire:Gforcecrisis
  • Interests:Oh you know... stuff.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Rehd1906
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Wii:5743384498007899
  • Gamer Army ID:3472
  • Company:Hotel
QUOTE (MCClammer @ Jan 23 2009, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you are already paying more money, find a way to cut you budget of expenses down, and then see if you could make it for a while on your own, and tell him, either he or her goes, because she needs to stop hurting the value of the apartment or help out, and he needs to pay his own rent or be kicked out. Or just looked at the money you loaned him, so if you are paying 60% and him 40% then let him only use 40% of the apartment.

Do you have any legal written agreements/contracts concerning him as a tenant?

The problem is that he is a whiny bitch and that would tear us apart. I'd rather put up with it for awhile longer until I find a better place to live, but if I were to move out, I'd be basically all alone then. :-/
QUOTE (raw_genesis @ Dec 15 2009, 01:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
penis is ALWAYS relevent...

Cypher.bleu

Cypher.bleu
  • Members
  • 1,264 posts
  • xfire:wilsonwws
QUOTE (Weiman @ Jan 24 2009, 03:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Al Gore saying that if America leads in environmentally friendly ways of producing power etc, the rest of the world will follow.

How hypocritical and arrogant can you be you son of a bitch? THE US NEVER SIGNED KYOTO. FFFFFUUUUUUUCK

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Al Gore oppose the US inability to try and become more environmentally friendly? I mean, he's always pushed for becoming more environmentally friendly and really shows his disgust in how little the US is doing..

Kadjel

Kadjel

I fought with honour!

• Retired Staff
  • 3,183 posts
  • xfire:Kadjel
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
Crappy congressmen and the idiots who keep putting them back in.
Wuggles for everyone!

sleepokinesis

sleepokinesis
  • Members
  • 11 posts
Having your mind toyed with by your ex girlfriend = the worst. People who do this kind of shit should learn to grow up :/

Jengerer

Jengerer

2009 Softest Hair Winner & Best Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 3,243 posts
  • xfire:Jengerer
  • Interests:Video games. Who knew?
  • Steam ID:Jengerer
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
  • Gamer Army ID:4485
Minor bumpage. Need to vent. icon_razz.gif

When you're watching a movie you've already seen with someone who hasn't seen it, and they constantly ask question about the movie. Goddamnit, the filmmakers have formulated the movie in a way so that you'll understand everything in a later scene, if not immediately... just keep quiet!

Also, when you're looking for something and people say, "Did you check in <Insert Place Here>?" And you reply "Yes." And then they say, "And?" Okay, if I checked there, and haven't found it yet, OF COURSE IT WASN'T THERE.

/rage

Blackened

Blackened
  • GA Private
  • 2,262 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:1658
QUOTE (Jengerer @ Jan 26 2009, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also, when you're looking for something and people say, "Did you check in <Insert Place Here>?" And you reply "Yes." And then they say, "And?" Okay, if I checked there, and haven't found it yet, OF COURSE IT WASN'T THERE.

/rage

I AGREE!
The remote control is the most common for me.

FPS Drew

FPS Drew
  • Members
  • 563 posts
Lol, I was just watching that family guy with Peter Griffin doing what grinds his gears on the news! XD

I hate it when people walk so fucking slow in a narrow hallway knowing there are people behind them.
CLEVO X7200 (NP9280)
_Intel Core i7 960 @3.20ghz (1366-pin LGA)
_6.00 GB Triple-Channel DDR3
_(SLI) 2* NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M 1.5GB
_(1) 80GB INTEL SSD
_(2) 750GB sEAGATE @7200RPM
_WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-bit

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/drewbsvids
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/DrewbsVids

raw_genesis

raw_genesis

The Flaming Homo of the year '09

• Members
  • 3,655 posts
  • xfire:rawgenesis
  • Interests:the ladies ;D
  • Steam ID:raw_genesis
  • Xbox / GFWL:ex bawks
  • PSN:pee ess tripple
  • Wii:Weeeeeeee!!!
QUOTE (FPS Drew @ Jan 27 2009, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hate it when people walk so fucking slow in a narrow hallway knowing there are people behind them.

FUCK YES... I fucking HATE people who walk slow a fuck and walk right in the middle of the walkway... MOVE TO ONE FUCKING SIDE!!!!!!!!! and also the people who are walking and then they hit an escilator and they just stop... WHY!?!?!? do your legs all of a sudden stop fucking working, Is it that much fucking effort to walk up the fucking stairs for fuck sake... BAAAAAAWWWWWWWW

/breathes

... and thats what grinds my gears

QUOTE (Shaun. @ Apr 28 2009, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AAAAA+++++++++++++++ GREAT SERVICE AND GOOD PACKAGE. WOULD BANG AGAIN

some dude

some dude
  • Members
  • 2,265 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:kumarricon
groups of asians that block the sidewalk
not being racist, but these huge groups of asians (20+) gather on a sidewalk and chatter away in whatever language
its like, WHAT THE FUCK
MOVE OUT OF MY WAY
performance and adrenaline = no boner.
It's the equivalent of trying to get a hard on with 20 old people standing around you with notepads and watching you intently. It just doesn't happen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users