Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Get it off your chest/What grinds ur gears

* * * * - 6 votes

• Please log in to reply
2511 replies to this topic

FPS Drew

FPS Drew
  • Members
  • 563 posts
Lol, I was just watching that family guy with Peter Griffin doing what grinds his gears on the news! XD

I hate it when people walk so fucking slow in a narrow hallway knowing there are people behind them.
CLEVO X7200 (NP9280)
_Intel Core i7 960 @3.20ghz (1366-pin LGA)
_6.00 GB Triple-Channel DDR3
_(SLI) 2* NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M 1.5GB
_(1) 80GB INTEL SSD
_(2) 750GB sEAGATE @7200RPM
_WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-bit

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/drewbsvids
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/DrewbsVids

raw_genesis

raw_genesis

The Flaming Homo of the year '09

• Members
  • 3,655 posts
  • xfire:rawgenesis
  • Interests:the ladies ;D
  • Steam ID:raw_genesis
  • Xbox / GFWL:ex bawks
  • PSN:pee ess tripple
  • Wii:Weeeeeeee!!!
  • Rofl-Rupees:7
QUOTE (FPS Drew @ Jan 27 2009, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hate it when people walk so fucking slow in a narrow hallway knowing there are people behind them.

FUCK YES... I fucking HATE people who walk slow a fuck and walk right in the middle of the walkway... MOVE TO ONE FUCKING SIDE!!!!!!!!! and also the people who are walking and then they hit an escilator and they just stop... WHY!?!?!? do your legs all of a sudden stop fucking working, Is it that much fucking effort to walk up the fucking stairs for fuck sake... BAAAAAAWWWWWWWW

/breathes

... and thats what grinds my gears

QUOTE (Shaun. @ Apr 28 2009, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AAAAA+++++++++++++++ GREAT SERVICE AND GOOD PACKAGE. WOULD BANG AGAIN

some dude

some dude
  • Members
  • 2,265 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:kumarricon
groups of asians that block the sidewalk
not being racist, but these huge groups of asians (20+) gather on a sidewalk and chatter away in whatever language
its like, WHAT THE FUCK
MOVE OUT OF MY WAY
performance and adrenaline = no boner.
It's the equivalent of trying to get a hard on with 20 old people standing around you with notepads and watching you intently. It just doesn't happen.

MasterEvz

MasterEvz
  • Members
  • 1,667 posts
  • xfire:MasterEvz
  • Interests:Gaming, Movies and Music.
  • Steam ID:MasterEvz
  • Xbox / GFWL:MasterEvz
  • PSN:Evz313
fucking derro's at aussie day, telling me im too young to drink my booze, bitch.

some dude

some dude
  • Members
  • 2,265 posts
school
i get told off by the fucking teacher for not paying attention in class, and the bitch goes on about how if i do badly in english i'll be a fuckup for the rest of my life
its like WTF, you actually expect us to use the bullshit you teach us in class?

i dont pay attention and i get a's anyway, get the fuck out of my face you hag
It's the equivalent of trying to get a hard on with 20 old people standing around you with notepads and watching you intently. It just doesn't happen.

sleepokinesis

sleepokinesis
  • Members
  • 11 posts
QUOTE (some dude @ Jan 27 2009, 12:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
school
i get told off by the fucking teacher for not paying attention in class, and the bitch goes on about how if i do badly in english i'll be a fuckup for the rest of my life
its like WTF, you actually expect us to use the bullshit you teach us in class?

i dont pay attention and i get a's anyway, get the fuck out of my face you hag

You can't possibly be that ignorant. The woman's right.

Mkoll

Mkoll
  • Members
  • 2,609 posts
  • xfire:huor666
Well, she's obliged to say it as a teacher. The doing badly at english = fuckup part is a bit far though.

EDIT: Also, my dad grinds my gears. Calls me for the first time in like 3 months, then goes off at me for not having a future 'cus I work at a netcafe...
Give up all you suckers we the tightest muthafuckas And you never seen us talking shit before now

You peelin' potatoes while we sonic alligators
Makin' records sellin' like we smokin' crack now

'Joe' -'what now'?
'We bad.' -'Bad how'?
'We make a track to shake a cow
and move you like you startin something nasty?

'And then' -What then?
'We do it again, don?t make no money for us to spend
on yachts and boats and planes and drugs and scooters?

- Hot Chip

some dude

some dude
  • Members
  • 2,265 posts
QUOTE (sleepokinesis @ Jan 27 2009, 12:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can't possibly be that ignorant. The woman's right.

i need to know how to write a haiku to be sucessful at life?
i can sit on my ass 300 days a year and make double her salary and not have to pay taxes
who's the fuckup now?

Euphoric

Euphoric
  • Members
  • 21 posts
Guys that have long bangs and dye them. Cut em off. No bangs will add to your hotness factor.

Cut. Them. Off.

Edit:

Also, I hate the police. Instead of spending time issuing speeding and parking tickets, why don't you spend your time on bigger things like murder and robbery. Sure, speed can kill but it doesn't mean it always does. Of course you never see cops issuing tickets to other cops. Who watches over the watchers? For all those who want to know how fucking stupid our police force is in Vancouver is I have a perfect example. There was one time this car was parked near a fire hydrant but not too close. Instead of giving the person the benefit of the doubt, a police officer comes by, looks, takes out a fucking measuring tape and measures the distance from the car to the fire hydrant. To serve and protect? What a fucking farce. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

raw_genesis

raw_genesis

The Flaming Homo of the year '09

• Members
  • 3,655 posts
  • xfire:rawgenesis
  • Interests:the ladies ;D
  • Steam ID:raw_genesis
  • Xbox / GFWL:ex bawks
  • PSN:pee ess tripple
  • Wii:Weeeeeeee!!!
  • Rofl-Rupees:7
You know what realy grinds my gears... whoever the fuck came up with the word 'bangs' to describe a hair style... I just think its a fucking stupid name...

also same with the cops... like the ones that actualy got fines for speeding and then wrote a letter to their supperiors stating that the weather was dry and there where no other cars in the imidiate vacinity and therefor they were not a danger to anyone and so they got off from getting the fine (true story) how fucked is that shit!

Then I get a fine for answering my phone to say "I'm driving, i'll call you back later"
also talking on the phone when driving should NOT be illigal... texting should be though.

... Also getting fines for playing my music too loud in my car... FFFFFFFUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!

QUOTE (Shaun. @ Apr 28 2009, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AAAAA+++++++++++++++ GREAT SERVICE AND GOOD PACKAGE. WOULD BANG AGAIN

some dude

some dude
  • Members
  • 2,265 posts
QUOTE (raw_genesis @ Jan 27 2009, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know what realy grinds my gears... whoever the fuck came up with the word 'bangs' to describe a hair style... I just think its a fucking stupid name...

also same with the cops... like the ones that actualy got fines for speeding and then wrote a letter to their supperiors stating that the weather was dry and there where no other cars in the imidiate vacinity and therefor they were not a danger to anyone and so they got off from getting the fine (true story) how fucked is that shit!

Then I get a fine for answering my phone to say "I'm driving, i'll call you back later"
also talking on the phone when driving should NOT be illigal... texting should be though.

... Also getting fines for playing my music too loud in my car... FFFFFFFUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!

australian police are gay
fuck da popo
lol

Tree_

Tree_

<3's You Guys

• Retired Staff
  • 15,518 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
QUOTE (Euphoric @ Jan 27 2009, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guys that have long bangs and dye them. Cut em off. No bangs will add to your hotness factor.

Cut. Them. Off.

I think it looks fucking sick...

wolf_1

wolf_1
  • Members
  • 822 posts
  • Interests:your mom, your sister, your aunt, your daughter, your niece, your grandmother.
skywalker boots aka ugg boots.

look horrible and disgusting on women. IT AINT EVEN COLD HERE IN SAN DIEGO.

damn igtg to sleep.

Xayun

Xayun

Wisest Poster '09

• GA Private
  • 2,732 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
  • Gamer Army ID:2492
  • Company:Gamma
Old people. It was bad before, but after my last couple of jobs I really cannot fucking stand them. The crowning example came yesterday when, within less than five minutes of entering my workplace, two old bitches had managed to complain about:
a) the prices.
B) that it was too cold in the building (fucking bullshit, I was almost sweating).
c) that there should be seats provided for the elderly (there are like...thirty seats dotted around the area they were in).
d) that we should do tea and not just coffee (because it makes so much sense to stock shit one person out of every fifty asks for).
e) that having their tickets checked as they came upstairs was harassment.
f) that there should be someone to direct them to their film (the person who checked their tickets did it; they didn't listen).

When I become leader of this country, I'm instituting some serious Logan's Run shit.

Also, retarded people who try their hardest to get offended about something so they can whine about it to you. During the day the box office is closed and you buy your tickets at the food area. There are two fucking huge signs to explain this, one at box office and one at the food area. These signs are bigger than two of me. And yet people still storm over to the food area and demand that they get served their tickets because they've been waiting at box office for ohhhhh, at least a minute. Cry me a fucking river, douchebag, it's not my fault you don't pay attention to shit.

Speaking of douchebags, I hate the fucks that find one thing wrong with a film (eg. the sound went funny for 10 seconds during one part that wasn't integral to the plot or the movie at all) and then demand free tickets because of the gross injustice done to them. And because my managers are fucking spineless they just hand them over. And even when there is a legitimate problem with the film, people still manage to be fucking asses about it. There was a problem with the sound on Quantum of Solace and some bitch actually tried to act like the entire thing was my fault because I sold her tickets for it and should have told her about the sound problems. I was just like "Did you tell any member of staff about this problem during the movie?" "No." "No. Neither did anyone in the showing before you, either. I'm not sure how you expected me to know about it."

I suppose really I just fucking hate my job. Well, that's a lie, I don't mind my job, it's just the customers are all fucking dregs.

Shaun.

Shaun.

Overall Best PP Contributor | MoTMJan08

• GA Corporal
  • 6,679 posts
  • Interests:Vidya, music, Marvel and frilly things.
  • Gamer Army ID:145
Well right now my neighbours are pissing me off. I hope they shut the fuck up.

QUOTE (Euphoric @ Jan 27 2009, 04:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cut. Them. Off.

Oh sO AzN

Jengerer

Jengerer

2009 Softest Hair Winner & Best Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 3,243 posts
  • xfire:Jengerer
  • Interests:Video games. Who knew?
  • Steam ID:Jengerer
  • Gamer Army ID:4485
QUOTE (FPS Drew @ Jan 26 2009, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The worst is when you're walking down the stairs, and someone decides that's the best spot to start a conversation with someone going up.

FPS Drew

FPS Drew
  • Members
  • 563 posts
QUOTE (raw_genesis @ Jan 26 2009, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FUCK YES... I fucking HATE people who walk slow a fuck and walk right in the middle of the walkway... MOVE TO ONE FUCKING SIDE!!!!!!!!! and also the people who are walking and then they hit an escilator and they just stop... WHY!?!?!? do your legs all of a sudden stop fucking working, Is it that much fucking effort to walk up the fucking stairs for fuck sake... BAAAAAAWWWWWWWW

/breathes

... and thats what grinds my gears

Damn, the escalator comment is so true! It's like there is some kinda force on the first step that paralizes their legs and they can fucking move a foot despite the dozens of people behind him/her/them.

QUOTE (Jengerer @ Jan 27 2009, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The worst is when you're walking down the stairs, and someone decides that's the best spot to start a conversation with someone going up.

I hate that so much, and almost every day in my old highschool, there are the people walking up on one side and down on the other (fucking unbelievable they got that established) and a guy/gal see's one of their friend's walking the opposite way on the stairs and decides to do their 10 minute handshake congesting both sides on the stairway, so I eventually just said "MOVE THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY," just because no one would know who said it.

Ya wanna know what else really grinds my gears? Bitches (caucasian, asian, african american, wut ever) who feel like they have to scream - talk when they are 1 fuckin foot away from eachother, moreso in classes when they scream across the room scaring the shit out of everyone around them because it sounds like they are getting raped up the ass. I mean, c'mon bitches! It's common sense!

[PUBLIC DISCLAIMER: If you were offended by me calling bitches bitches, you're a bitch, so stop bitchin..

..Bitch]
CLEVO X7200 (NP9280)
_(1) 80GB INTEL SSD

eat_the_meek

eat_the_meek
  • Members
  • 8 posts
i hate how my city's transit system has been on strike for almost 2 months now...
ottawa sucks

Jengerer

Jengerer

2009 Softest Hair Winner & Best Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 3,243 posts
  • xfire:Jengerer
  • Interests:Video games. Who knew?
  • Steam ID:Jengerer
  • Gamer Army ID:4485
I hate not knowing the difference that certain buttons make, like the buttons for crossing the street, the door-close button in elevators.

FPS Drew

FPS Drew
  • Members
  • 563 posts
QUOTE (Jengerer @ Jan 27 2009, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hate not knowing the difference that certain buttons make, like the buttons for crossing the street, the door-close button in elevators.

For crossing the street, hit the button perdendicular to the street you want to cross.

For elevators, I take the stairs, elevators are a conspiracy.

J back slash K, but the elevators I use (usually my friends apt., mah apt.) are really slow, and I can literally hear the wire tearing everytime I ride them. I'm not afraid of them, but the fuckin owner/supa needs to do shit about it... Stairs are quicker and more fun anyways, parkour that shit, yo.
CLEVO X7200 (NP9280)
_(1) 80GB INTEL SSD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users