Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

B&W2 had the ability to be the best :(

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

scaramoosh

scaramoosh
  • Members
  • 228 posts
But it's not even as good as the original!

Yeh the graphics are nice but the RTS side is poor and the AI never attack you :|

The god side is basically building a city till ppl flock to ur town

What a disappointment! With no skermish or multiplayer it's not worth it!

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,901 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
interesting, from what i read it's only getting good reviews :?

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

scaramoosh

scaramoosh
  • Members
  • 228 posts
Yeh if you call these good reviews:

Gamespy ** 3.5 / 5
IGN ** 8.8 / 10
GamePro ** 3.5 / 5
Yahoo! Video Games ** 3.5 / 5
Eurogamer ** 6 / 10
Total Video Games ** 8 / 10
Kikizo Games 7 / 10 Oct 8, 2005
Computer Gaming World ** 2.5 / 5 Nov 1, 2005

hackerwacker

hackerwacker
  • Banned
  • 4,590 posts
  • Interests:Stuff that goes boom
  • Gamer Army ID:220
well they arent bad reviews :?

Nemesis.cF-

Nemesis.cF-
  • Members
  • 1,935 posts
  • xfire:nemesiscf
  • Interests:pwning pretty much all RTS games, some FPS once in a while.. even some RPG's.. oh, and i like computers too....did i mension i pwn?
*sigh, i also got this game thinking it would be good, no multiplayer.. bad AI good graphics (which for some reason fuck up on my nice 6800...WTF!?) -.- makes my framerate slower.. but still i think the origanal was better.

It taught me my lesson though, that was EA's last chance to redeem themselves, but it seems to be true that they are the real n00bs of the gaming world. Why dont they give the idea to more competent companys and go make crappy console games instead?

I was expecting big things in this game.. but i never got them.

Pauleh

Pauleh
  • Members
  • 1,028 posts
  • xfire:Pauleh
  • PSN:Pauleh
ignore the reviews, the game is a huge let down
Zombine, heh get it?

Korru

Korru
  • GA Private
  • 1,547 posts
  • xfire:korru
  • Interests:Music, philosophy, games even though a bit less nowadays, and anime!
  • Gamer Army ID:197
Don't ignore the reviews, the game is great.

Expect for the fact there is no autosave auto enabled!

I played to freaking island 3 ( and through it and was just messing around ) When my freaking computer restarts for no damn reason!

EDIT:
and the AI never attack you

I'm guessing you haven't played against military japanese icon_smile.gif
You recreated your own world based on reality.You escaped to imagination, and distorted the truth It's not a dream, but a substitute for reality.

Then, where is my dream? It's a continuation of reality. Where's my reality? It's where the dream ends.

Pauleh

Pauleh
  • Members
  • 1,028 posts
  • xfire:Pauleh
  • PSN:Pauleh
Game is far to short, its been made to simple, wish creatures could grow as tall as they could in the first game, I miss the way you could control the creature fights, they removed it where if a creature falls on a house it gets destroyed.

No multiplayer, No skirmish mode.

It was a disapointment hopefully multiplayer will be added in future expansion
Zombine, heh get it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users