Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pure Pwnage sheet music?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

MegaRekyyli

MegaRekyyli
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:MegaRekyyli
  • PSN:MegaRekyyli
Hello! I'm new to these forums. I discovered PurePwnage a couple of weeks ago. I mean, I always "knew" about PP at some level, but now it really hit me. This is the greatest thing I can watch on internet OR TV. You guys have really pulled it off here, I wish you the best of luck.

Well, anyway. To the actual message.

Have you composed sheet music about pure pwnage songs? I really would like to get my hands on the "Feel like pwning n00bs" sheet music. Hmm... Maybe you guys (Geoff and Jarett) could put some sheets on sale at the noobstore? Well anyway, I would be really gratefull if you fellas could hook me up with some sheet music.

See ya later, Mega.

Verrückter

Verrückter

Satanic Birthday Boy

• Retired Staff
  • 7,606 posts
  • Interests:Games!
I can try something... but I'm pretty sure there was something already made. Try the search button.
"Something tremendously powerful was lost when composers moved away from tonal harmony and regular pulses... Among other things the audience was lost" -John Adams

RiQ

RiQ
  • Members
  • 1 posts
personally, id like to learn how to play "Dave wtf bbq."
or teh n00b song on piano.

It'd be awesome if there are any good transcribers out there. icon_smile.gif

DHC

DHC

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

• Retired Staff
  • 12,731 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:31
  • Company:Kilo
QUOTE (MegaRekyyli @ Mar 19 2008, 09:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello! I'm new to these forums. I discovered PurePwnage a couple of weeks ago. I mean, I always "knew" about PP at some level, but now it really hit me. This is the greatest thing I can watch on internet OR TV. You guys have really pulled it off here, I wish you the best of luck.

Well, anyway. To the actual message.

Have you composed sheet music about pure pwnage songs? I really would like to get my hands on the "Feel like pwning n00bs" sheet music. Hmm... Maybe you guys (Geoff and Jarett) could put some sheets on sale at the noobstore? Well anyway, I would be really gratefull if you fellas could hook me up with some sheet music.

See ya later, Mega.

Skrie's interpretation of "I Feel Like Pwning n00bz"

Verrückter

Verrückter

Satanic Birthday Boy

• Retired Staff
  • 7,606 posts
  • Interests:Games!
My incomplete tab is in the last post of this thread: http://forums.purepw...showtopic=76482
"Something tremendously powerful was lost when composers moved away from tonal harmony and regular pulses... Among other things the audience was lost" -John Adams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users