Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

PP Team Fortress 2 sprays

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

Luige11

Luige11
  • GA Private
  • 201 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:1285
Amazing sprays thank you.

-cb_32-

-cb_32-
  • GA Corporal
  • 2,861 posts
  • Interests:Skype: sweank
  • Xbox / GFWL:< PS3
  • PSN:cb_32
  • Gamer Army ID:2372
  • Company:Bravo
none of these work for me
RIP: Troy Dixon

inklimited

inklimited
  • Members
  • 7 posts
I was once like this. Back in the day when the episode "m8s" came out, I was playing BF1942, blissfully unaware of the BOOM! HEADSHOT! PWNT! craze which was beginning. I never bothered to ask, "WTF is BOOM!" all about, it just clicked so I ignored it.

Then players started talking about OMG, new PP this week bla bla. So I had to ask, "WTF is PP". They told me, gave me an URL, which I promptly forgot, and got on killin'.

Wasn't until last year, I was searching for BF2 videos on google, and I wanted to see some "pwnage" so I popped that one in google. What came up? PP!!

Oh yeh...I was like..."OOOHH!....PP! I remember this", and downloaded many Gigs of videos using my college bandwidth. icon_razz.gif

Get it out there, keep it out there. It's only a matter of time.

Gir_is_a_god

Gir_is_a_god
  • Members
  • 1 posts
It won't let me get them for some reason it tries to open them in paint

Initial D John

Initial D John
  • Members
  • 1 posts
Awesome sprays!

Geoff, if you don't mind sharing, what servers do you play on and your screen name/SteamID? Would be fun to play against PP crew!

Busta_Grinds

Busta_Grinds
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • PSN:indybc317
QUOTE (Geoff @ Mar 18 2008, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Since I've been playing a lot of TF2 I thought I'd put together an official PP spray pack. A week or so ago, I logged on some random server to test out a few of the sprays... and then mess some up some dudes with my mad demo man skillz. My teammates sounded like Jeremy impersonators on voice chat - they talked about how they were pwning some n00bs yesterday while saying "LOL" like Jeremy does. There was also a BOOM HEADSHOT uttered at some point. Suddenly, the "LOL" guy says: "Whose face is that outside our spawn?" It was, of course, a big angry FPS Doug face. I waited for someone to reply to the LOL guy, but there was no discussion of the face beyond that. I was amazed that these guys didn't seem to know one of the core cast of Pure Pwnage yet I'd have sworn they were imitating the characters. Could the guy that said BOOM HEADSHOT have not known what FPS Doug looks like?

Get the PP TF2 spray pack

you know you guys an gals are great funny an cool ppls, but great minds think alike for instance i said boom head shot for a long time.. years befor i seen PP.. it was me saying it in the cod2 game when my bud turned me on to the show.. i said lol out loud befor seein jermmy say it hell you know the movie grand mas boy? im sure ya do but years befor that came out i told ppls about my roomates an they were my parents i was talking about lol.. so yeah it is possible that ppls dont know PP or doug but they will, as i see you an the crew doing things in the future you folks will be the next director an actors in the days to come.. PP was a great prodject that turned out great for you the crew an us the fans.. though im a noob to PP i will be a fan for life.. now lets get some call of 4 on join D.U.I. server P.C. style my bud ice_mike is doing good things there, ps3 im down with indybc, floyd987 lets rock..

FleazZz

FleazZz
  • GA Private
  • 69 posts
  • xfire:FleazZz
  • Interests:Computers, Cars, Music, Art, Girls
  • Gamer Army ID:3811
Not workin for me for CSS. Kind of a bummer. I'll try others later.

Nut315

Nut315
  • Members
  • 10 posts
  • xfire:nut315
its supprising how many people have seen episode 5 (all about doug), but have not seen / realised there are 15 more episodes to watch! shame really. U should just edit that episode with a big message at the start n end saying "WATCH ALL THE OTHER BLOODY EPISODES! kkthx"

3xp0sed

3xp0sed
  • Members
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:ur mum
i love the "ROFLMAO Legal Team" AHHAHAHHAH Davin and Geoff.. i can't get over that

"Boomshakalakalaka"

Plyx-on

Plyx-on
  • GA Private
  • 3 posts
  • xfire:plyxon
  • Gamer Army ID:3788
Cool sprays pp_smiley7.gif i will use it for tf2 icon_biggrin.gif

Guest_JoelF15_*

Guest_JoelF15_*
  • Guests
Man, those tags are awesome, ill b sure to use them. Mainly the FPS doug one and Tbag. I don't know about gamer army, it seems to serious for me -.-

=GK= Alex

=GK= Alex
  • Members
  • 14 posts
  • xfire:alex56565
  • Xbox / GFWL:GKAlex
my favourite sprays are the PP logo, PP sillhouete (sorry i cant spell to save my life sometimes XD) and the FPS Doug where he's almost jumping out of the wall XD TY kyle / Geoff for these awesome sprays and would be cool if we could catch a game with ya icon_razz.gif

=GK= Alex

=GK= Alex
  • Members
  • 14 posts
QUOTE (-cb_32- @ Mar 26 2008, 05:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
none of these work for me

you gotta read teh instructions if your too lazy then :

Pure Pwnage TF2 sprays_____________

To install the Team Fortress 2 Sprays

1) Unrar the file.

2) Place the .vtf and .vmt files in both of the following directories:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\USERNAME\team fortress 2\tf\materials\VGUI\logos\
C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\USERNAME\team fortress 2\tf\materials\VGUI\logos\UI\

Where USERNAME is your Steam account name
*If the directories don't exist you must create them

3) Choose the sprays from the in game Multiplayer options menu.

Enjoy!

I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THESE INSTRUCTIONS I DID NOT WRITE THEM

right now taht the legal crap is out of teh way icon_razz.gif enjoy the sprays dude

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,901 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
QUOTE (Geoff @ Mar 18 2008, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and then mess some up some dudes with my mad demo man skillz.

Overpowered class.. D: I only play demoman to win..

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

=GK= Alex

=GK= Alex
  • Members
  • 14 posts
QUOTE (Weiman @ Oct 24 2008, 11:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Overpowered class.. D: I only play demoman to win..

i dont understand how hes overpowered? as soon as your in CQC with him he cant do shiz all he has a choice of

1. try to bottle you & fail
2. launch a nade at his feet by that time hes usually dead

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users