Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

PP Team Fortress 2 sprays

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

ffej139

ffej139
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:ffej139
lol cool, i think people sound like jeremy because they might hear stories from friends who know about Pure Pwnage but they just say it because they thought it was cool when their friends told them

Eraserhead

Eraserhead
  • Members
  • 2,735 posts
  • xfire:sacredcow669
  • Interests:Music, Film, Gaming, Books.
  • Steam ID:Tanel_669
  • Wii:Lol, Miyamoto
Thank you so much Geoff, now if the fucking TF2 spray importer would work...

EDIT : I had to import the files directly into the spray folder but they're there and they kick so much ass.

Curiouser and curiouser...

talok iv

talok iv
  • GA Private
  • 1,173 posts
  • xfire:talokiv
  • Interests:The 3 G's: Gaming, Guitar, Girls.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Talok IV
  • Wii:1167180059041566
  • Gamer Army ID:3486
Win, win, win.

Thx so much Geoff!

Hawkeye59

Hawkeye59
  • GA Private
  • 11 posts
  • xfire:Rockinazn4life
  • Interests:Music and Gaming... and friends too of course!
  • Xbox / GFWL:Hawkeye59
  • Gamer Army ID:1394
nice sprays

people who don't know where boom headshot came from deserve to be shot in the head themselves...

i mean in the game, not literally. :-P

but i can understand, you know how trends go today... hear something, you don't care where it came from, it sounded cool, and you pick it up or repeat it or whatever.
IPB Image

"If you eat like a n00b, you will get pwned by a n00b."

Danoli3

Danoli3

MotM Sept 2006 | teh_artchiverer | PP Lifetime Achievement Award

• GA Sergeant
  • 6,760 posts
  • xfire:Danoli3
  • Interests:Natalie, Pure Pwnage, Games, Programming, Animation, Music, Movies
  • Steam ID:Danoli3
  • Xbox / GFWL:Danolium
  • Wii:1622774217920323
  • Gamer Army ID:9
  • Company:Pi
So awesome Geoff!

Theres always those n00bs with no clue,

you can take a n00b to water right... pp_smiley8.gif

reaper234

reaper234
  • GA Sergeant
  • 974 posts
  • xfire:reaper211
  • Interests:Games, lol
  • Steam ID:majortom26
  • Xbox / GFWL:The Weatherman1
  • Gamer Army ID:2238
  • Company:Kilo
QUOTE (NullSoldier @ Mar 19 2008, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awesome sprays, but why is Tbag there? He's such a fag and I hope you guys manage to kill him off in some near episode. He's the WORST CHARACTER EVER. Sterotypical console gamer and he needs to be shot in the FACE. All console gamers need to understand exactly how much they suck at games.

Dude, wtf? Why do you have to tell everyone how much you dislike a character, nobody cares what you think about a major character. I think he is funny and maybe cruicial to the PP story-line. T-Bag represents both the console gamer and the real pro gamer, the ones that get paid tons of money. The console gamer is a huge part of the gamer world, and that means it's good that they have a console gamer. If you are that ignorant about the gaming world then yoiu need to get shot in the face. And if you truly believe all console gamers suck then you need to play a good one like me or someone like T-bag. But don't get me wrong, I am only half a console gamer, the other half is PC gaming.

Anyway...

Thanks for the sprays Geoff. Gonna use all of these in the future.

Metal Prince

Metal Prince
  • Members
  • 1 posts
QUOTE (Geoff @ Mar 18 2008, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was amazed that these guys didn't seem to know one of the core cast of Pure Pwnage yet I'd have sworn they were imitating the characters. Could the guy that said BOOM HEADSHOT have not known what FPS Doug looks like?

I see this far too often - ppl go on games (fps such as cs mostly that ive seen) and start saying "boom headshot" and yet do not seem to show any knowledge as to where this orginated, i asked one of them before "hey do you know what thats of?" and his reply was a simple "no". It used to annoy me that these "noobs" were just shouting things they heard other ppl say without knowing why they were shouting such things, but it had happend so often since that i just gave up adverstising PP to them, but yeah i hope that answers your question(s) Geoff.

Syphro

Syphro
  • GA Private
  • 200 posts
  • xfire:Syphro
  • Interests:Hang out with me for 5 minutes and you'll learn one thing... dear god this guy doesn't stop talking!?<br /><br />And he loves Star Trek and... oh crap! Did someone just mention Doctor Who?!! Now he'll never stop!
  • Steam ID:Syphro
  • Xbox / GFWL:Mr Syphro
  • PSN:Syphro
  • Wii:3610723620998967
  • Gamer Army ID:164
Brilliance. Pure brilliance.

I want these sprays as posters for my wall.

That T-Bag picture would look great above the stove whenever I'm cooking.

Screetch

Screetch
  • Members
  • 10 posts
  • xfire:Screetch
Just because people say pronounce lol out loud when they laugh, doesn't mean they heard it from anywhere or saw it from pure pwnage, or copying Jeremy. In grade 6 I used to say lol, this was 2002, so 2 years before pure pwnage even came out. So I don't think they were acting like anyone at all.

And boom headshot, believe it or not, I have said afew times before seeing pure pwnage. I was playing counter strike and awped a guy in the face, and yelled out BOOMS HEADSHAWT! (pronounced how it's spelt) since the awp does make a loud boom when you shoot it, and a headshot is just a headshot, it's one of the first things to come to mind other than "HAHA!" or "NICE!" just a big boom and a headshot.

There's something I like to say "If 1 person can think of it, 1000 others most likely have done it"

notsneaky

notsneaky
  • Members
  • 115 posts
wtf do you open this with

IW4

IW4

MotM Sept '07 | Fried ice cream is a reality!

• GA Major General
  • 1,722 posts
  • xfire:IW4
  • Steam ID:IW4
  • Xbox / GFWL:IW4
  • Gamer Army ID:42
QUOTE (notsneaky @ Mar 20 2008, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wtf do you open this with
A utility that opens RAR files. Personally, I use jZip.

In my defence, Bangkok is one of the few places on earth where a person can have sex by accident.
"I have a forest of little yellow-headed dicks on my desk." —KragNaroK

Visionz

Visionz
  • Members
  • 218 posts
  • xfire:vitalvisionz
  • Interests:Orange Mocha Frappuccino!
Hey guys, for some reason my sprays turn out really bad quality. Is it cause i have my graphics on all low?

notsneaky

notsneaky
  • Members
  • 115 posts
QUOTE (IW4 @ Mar 20 2008, 02:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A utility that opens RAR files. Personally, I use jZip.

thanks

Tjharwin

Tjharwin
  • GA Private
  • 509 posts
  • xfire:Tjharwin
  • Interests:Video Games, Music, Piano, Biking, Basketball, Darts, Movies, Anime
  • Steam ID:Tjharwin
  • Wii:1411727041221402
  • Gamer Army ID:3669
  • Company:Gamma
Cheers a lot Geoff. I've been using these for a couple of days now.

PROMOTE PWNAGE!

May I suggest you now release some HLSS .WAV ready files for people to use in games such as Counter-Strike Source and Team Fortress 2. At the moment, people are having to download the voice clips and convert them theirselves. Can't you offer your own tutorial on the site on how to setup these voice clips in games? I think it might help some of the n00bier people in the community.

#1 Resident Evil Fan

Pantsman

Pantsman
  • GA Sergeant
  • 892 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:136
I followed the instructions to the letter, but I can't seem to get them to work. I have no experience whatever with importing sprays. This makes me sad. pp_smiley9.gif

Lord Panzerfaust

Lord Panzerfaust

Best Music Contributor

• GA Private
  • 3,013 posts
  • xfire:lordpanzerfaust
  • Interests:just gaming and music :P
  • Steam ID:lordpanzerfaust666
  • Xbox / GFWL:Age Ov DooM
  • PSN:LordPanzerfaust
  • Gamer Army ID:3878
  • Company:Pi
QUOTE (Pantsman @ Mar 22 2008, 03:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I followed the instructions to the letter, but I can't seem to get them to work. I have no experience whatever with importing sprays. This makes me sad. pp_smiley9.gif

Just add them to the logos folder, it will be fine then.

I think Geoff did the instructions wrong lol

space_ninja

space_ninja
  • Members
  • 1 posts
Oddly...or maybe not...but this is how I actually first found out about PP. I was in a CSS server, pwning it up, and every time I got a headshot, their was a sound file of fps_doug doing the whole BOOM HEADSHOT, try and hit me, try and hit me....and on and on. At first I told the server ops they were noobs (teh sound file was loud!). Then I asked them where it was from and they just said "teh show" and wouldn't say anything else. Lawl. So, I decided to google the darn thhing to figure out what the heck their deal was and when I found the show and watched an ep, I was hooked immediately. Love the post-fiction style. The time between eps is always too long, but then again, this makes me appreciate them more when they are released.

Visionz

Visionz
  • Members
  • 218 posts
  • xfire:vitalvisionz
  • Interests:Orange Mocha Frappuccino!
QUOTE (Lord Panzerfaust @ Mar 22 2008, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just add them to the logos folder, it will be fine then.

I think Geoff did the instructions wrong lol

Thanks man, your right. I was having problems with the sprays but now their fine. icon_biggrin.gif

Chris Choi

Chris Choi
  • Members
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Yum, fud.
  • Xbox / GFWL:No $ for a Xbox
  • PSN:PS3=linux only
I love the sprays,but only one person was able to id FPS_Doug. OMGWTFBBQ!!
Uber 1337 lappy:
Dell e1705,Core 2 Duo @2Ghz,2 gig 667mhz ram,Nvidia Quadro FX 1500m (flashed to 2500m, oc unlocked)
60gig 5400rpm HD(not 1337),17 inch glossy screen(1900x1200),Razer Lachesis(white)

Dantoshou

Dantoshou
  • GA Private
  • 20 posts
  • xfire:Dansharpe
  • Interests:Lots!
  • Steam ID:Dantoshou
  • Xbox / GFWL:Dantoshou
  • Gamer Army ID:4073
  • Company:Gamma
LOL this is pretty funny, i run around CSS & HL2DM spraying Doug's Face All Around with the BOOM HEADSHOT thing at the bottom, if that doesn't jog their memories then maybe i should put a URL for the site on the wall? lol who knows rofl!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users