Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

PP Team Fortress 2 sprays

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

Zanzibar

Zanzibar

Also, banned. | Best Ice Cream my pants Shacker 08 & 09

• GA Corporal
  • 5,719 posts
  • Interests:Nothing much anymore.
  • Gamer Army ID:334
I've already has someone say,

'Who's the crazy looking dude?'

I lol'ed. It was at the EP16 End one. Love these sprays so much. icon_wink.gif

IW4

IW4

MotM Sept '07 | Fried ice cream is a reality!

• GA Major General
  • 1,722 posts
  • xfire:IW4
  • Steam ID:IW4
  • Xbox / GFWL:IW4
  • Gamer Army ID:42
*just quits right now*

gg, t-bag

In my defence, Bangkok is one of the few places on earth where a person can have sex by accident.
"I have a forest of little yellow-headed dicks on my desk." —KragNaroK

Irish Pyrate

Irish Pyrate

He blew me to the CEILING!!!!

• GA Major
  • 563 posts
  • Steam ID:IrishPyrate
  • Xbox / GFWL:IrishPyrate
  • Gamer Army ID:2165
  • Company:Juliet
Very nice. They also look wicked awesome in game, too. I have to say, the 'Internet is serious' has to be one of my favourites...though seeing sticky bombs in the eyes of Doug and Jeremy is pretty freaking hilarious as well.

I'd actually love to see one with a camera on it that says 'PWND'...perhaps I'll do that since I'm on a spray making kick. XD
-Kait aka the Irish Pyrate
TIGERIZGIZZIS + MAWBLE CAHLUMS

Seancfc

Seancfc
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • xfire:seancfc
prolly yeah wen i first started playin cod 2 and css years ago and started to hear the boom headshot shouts coming from all over the place I just thot that it was part of the game n folk just did it to p*ss each other off!

Ofcoarse i had never saw PP before but watching it a few months ago realised that it all came from the show!

Tis be weird icon_biggrin.gif

Weses_156

Weses_156
  • GA Private
  • 22 posts
  • xfire:irishpunk93
  • Xbox / GFWL:PefnerQuek
  • Gamer Army ID:2237
For some reason I can't get them to work. When I go on a server and try to spray it doesn't show up. When I want to change it I notice my spray is wireframe in mini-display box. Anyone else have this? Did I put them in wrong or something?

ReploidZeroX

ReploidZeroX
  • GA Private
  • 7 posts
  • Wii:8314262800752431
  • Gamer Army ID:3012
lol gg kyle, but I like my GA spray I made, it's in full colour.

Weses_156

Weses_156
  • GA Private
  • 22 posts
NO WORRIES NOW. THEY WORK. LOLOLOL icon_biggrin.gif

Intraframe

Intraframe
  • Members
  • 3,142 posts
  • xfire:mark101mmmmd
  • Interests:Games (obviously), fps, rts, and a few RPG's Also enjoy soccer, both playing and watching.
  • Steam ID:Intraframe
  • Wii:5242563695984198
awesome! the doug one is the best.
but tf2 uses vmt vtf files for sprays? Its not like css then
Come at me bro

OttermaticRifle

OttermaticRifle
  • GA Private
  • 40 posts
  • xfire:otterman2000
  • Gamer Army ID:2067
QUOTE (bobby digit4l @ Mar 18 2008, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You are surprised?! for as long as i could remember, boom headshot has unintentionally been around on fps games. You're trying to tell me you've never gotten a headshot before that was soo fucking sweet that you just had to yell something?! And lots of people say LOL. I've heard scene kids who don't even play video games use it.

lol all I got from that was

QUOTE (bobby digit4l)
Hi I'm here to fuckin ruin the phrase 'LOL' and this thread by talking about scene kids.

korkow

korkow
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • xfire:korkow
Guys! These wil work for TF2, CS:S, DoD:S, even HL2: DM.

In fact, they will work with CS 1.6...

These file types are unviersal to all the games made off of either the HL or HL2 engines. I'm using them for CS:S and CS 1.6 right now!

Lord Panzerfaust

Lord Panzerfaust

Best Music Contributor

• GA Private
  • 3,013 posts
  • xfire:lordpanzerfaust
  • Interests:just gaming and music :P
  • Steam ID:lordpanzerfaust666
  • Xbox / GFWL:Age Ov DooM
  • PSN:LordPanzerfaust
  • Gamer Army ID:3878
  • Company:Pi
hahahaha those sprays are full of awesome!

and yeah i have been onto many servers where kids say boom headshot and stuff and i go, 'hey do you watch Pure Pwnage?' they are like 'Pure Pwnage ? wtf is that?' /sigh and facepalm

Weses_156

Weses_156
  • GA Private
  • 22 posts
These sprays are such high quality. It's orgasmic.

riu1337

riu1337
  • Members
  • 276 posts
  • xfire:riuk27
  • Xbox / GFWL:Mortav
Sadly, people actually talk like Jeremy in real life, and they are not coping the show what so ever.
"LOL" isn't really Jeremy's coined phrase icon_razz.gif In fact I would say "LAWL" long before PP.
But PP has defiantly has had a huge impact on gamers around the world. Even if they are completely oblivious to it.
Vita Mortuus

Sir Kyle Aziz

Sir Kyle Aziz
  • Members
  • 6,812 posts
  • xfire:kyleaziz0uchihaitachi
  • Xbox / GFWL:DDR Aziz
  • Rofl-Rupees:7
Yeah, it's like alot of phrases that people say, 'cause they saw the show and like it. Then their friends who don't know it hear them say it, and start using it. Then it sweeps through like wildfire and you have all these ignorant people who don't know what or why or how but use it anyways because it's trendy.

Like, when I was 8, and was playing Starcraft online a month or so after release I learned what "LoL" was. Then, I saw it and used it everywhere. Although when I did see, I asked right away what it was. I always thought it Originated from SC 'cause that's where I first saw it. Some 10-11 years ago.

I'll wager that 90% of people these days never knew where or when it came from. Heck, I'm not even sure.

Ev4sIoN

Ev4sIoN
  • GA Private
  • 49 posts
  • xfire:Random132
  • Interests:Games<br />WAtching videos..<br />Enjoying life
  • Steam ID:Ev4sIoN
  • Xbox / GFWL:Ev4s1oN
  • PSN:Ev4sIoN132
  • Gamer Army ID:4516
I think its just a gamer thing..
When I play with friends or just random people they say BOOM HEADSHOT and I laugh and mention something about FPS DOUG and PP and they go huh like im an alien..
and people also talk like Jeremy just being themselves..

-Ev4sIoN

Javea1

Javea1

Member Of The Month October 2007 | Best RTS Contributor

• Members
  • 1,681 posts
  • xfire:Javea1
  • Interests:RTS
  • Xbox / GFWL:Javea
  • Wii:4339-2250-4654
Even though I'm not much for sprays, I must say Geoff, these are pretty awesome.

I'll be sure to check these out when I go back to TF2. icon_smile.gif

And yeah, the damn PP impersonating noobs can be annoying at times. icon_neutral.gif

-Jav
"Gonna cook a pizza... think about the patch." -Day[9]

marcyt

marcyt
  • Members
  • 8 posts
QUOTE (Geoff @ Mar 18 2008, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Since I've been playing a lot of TF2 I thought I'd put together an official PP spray pack. A week or so ago, I logged on some random server to test out a few of the sprays... and then mess some up some dudes with my mad demo man skillz. My teammates sounded like Jeremy impersonators on voice chat - they talked about how they were pwning some n00bs yesterday while saying "LOL" like Jeremy does. There was also a BOOM HEADSHOT uttered at some point. Suddenly, the "LOL" guy says: "Whose face is that outside our spawn?" It was, of course, a big angry FPS Doug face. I waited for someone to reply to the LOL guy, but there was no discussion of the face beyond that. I was amazed that these guys didn't seem to know one of the core cast of Pure Pwnage yet I'd have sworn they were imitating the characters. Could the guy that said BOOM HEADSHOT have not known what FPS Doug looks like?

Get the PP TF2 spray pack

Welcome to pop culture, Geoff. You've created a monster...ha ha ha! I bet you'll start hearing more of the show creeping into people's conversations, even if they don't watch it. Maybe now's a good time to think about sponsorship? You get loads of free stuff, just make a call.....ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Visionz

Visionz
  • Members
  • 218 posts
  • xfire:vitalvisionz
  • Interests:Orange Mocha Frappuccino!
Sweeeeet. Sick sprays! TF2 PWNS!

m3ds

m3ds
  • Retired Staff
  • 1,482 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:2994
The "internet is serious" one is definitely my favorite.

The Renolution

The Renolution
  • GA Private
  • 291 posts
  • xfire:therenolution
  • Interests:FPS mainly, but I'll slam some RTS if I'm in the mood.<br />Hardware geek, just don't ask me anything too hard.<br />I'm and accountant, but NO, I can not do your tax return.
  • Steam ID:csren
  • Xbox / GFWL:TheRenolution
  • Wii:Hahaha, i lol'd
  • Gamer Army ID:2400
These are great! I'll be sure to start spraying them at every opportunity now XD

And lol @ noobs not knowing who FPS_doug is

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users