Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

EPISODE 16 - Duty Calls

• Please log in to reply
681 replies to this topic

Poll: Rate this episode (601 member(s) have cast votes)

Rate this episode

1. 5 (best) (271 votes [45.32%])

Percentage of vote: 45.32%

2. 4 (216 votes [36.12%])

Percentage of vote: 36.12%

3. 3 (64 votes [10.70%])

Percentage of vote: 10.70%

4. 2 (29 votes [4.85%])

Percentage of vote: 4.85%

5. 1 (worst) (18 votes [3.01%])

Percentage of vote: 3.01%

Vote Guests cannot vote

PwnDaddy123

PwnDaddy123

Best film & movies contributor '09

• Members
  • 6,040 posts
  • xfire:teh0ass0kicker
  • Interests:mothers
  • Steam ID:joeyestcool
  • Xbox / GFWL:more like gaylo
  • PSN:ballin
  • Wii:lol fkin dildo
  • Rofl-Rupees:5
QUOTE (TheShadowNinja @ Mar 8 2008, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
- Is Jeremy browsing the forums at the end? icon_smile.gif

I was ignoring what they were saying and I was trying to read the topic he was reading rofl.

QUOTE (GtuFest @ Sep 19 2012, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SITMOS is great, one of my favorite podcasts.

Lord Kabab

Lord Kabab
  • GA Private
  • 1,158 posts
  • Interests:Gaming (really??), IT, hardware, Football (round-ball), Japanese language.
  • Steam ID:lordkabab
  • PSN:lordkabab
  • Gamer Army ID:2687
  • Company:Nu
QUOTE (DethFanatic @ Mar 9 2008, 11:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<a href="http://games.internode.on.net/filelist.php?filedetails=15886" target="_blank">http://games.internode.on.net/filelist.php?filedetails=15886</a>

PurePwnage Episode 16 Is now out on Internode for those of you who would like a decent download speed in australia icon_wink.gif

good man, even though i already had torrent icon_biggrin.gif but this brings up something, i get faster speed from adelaide and sydney than i do in Perth, WTF!

sharp93

sharp93
  • Members
  • 7 posts
how do i watch this episode i heare everybody talk about it. ware did they watch the episode

sharp93

sharp93
  • Members
  • 7 posts
how do i watch this episode i heare everybody talk about it. ware did they watch the episode

Lord Kabab

Lord Kabab
  • GA Private
  • 1,158 posts
  • Interests:Gaming (really??), IT, hardware, Football (round-ball), Japanese language.
QUOTE (sharp93 @ Mar 9 2008, 12:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

we downloaded torrent icon_razz.gif or goto the website, flash stream is up.

EDIT: didnt notice stream was up icon_biggrin.gif

wert

wert
  • Members
  • 159 posts
Not the best episode. It was good. Though the scene with T-Bag and Jeremy, when they are working out and T-bag tells Jeremy a few stories about Doug...that was a really weak scene. Bad acting, bad way to go about it. Just weak. To be honest, it didn't really seem like T-bag had his own unique, discernable personality. I mean, Dave is the quiet one, Doug is the crazy one, Kyle is the newb/"straight man" of the bunch, Tagi is the female. What the hell is T-bag? I'm not saying he was a pointless character etc, just that...as of now, he has nothing that makes him... *him*. His Character development seems incomplete. The rest of the episode was solid, though nothing exactly stuck out.

FishSauce

FishSauce
  • GA Private
  • 35 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:2409
Great episode. I loved the Rock Band intro.

Im downloading it again so I can watch it fot the second time!

DHC

DHC

e^(i*pi) + 1 = 0

• Retired Staff
  • 12,731 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:31
  • Company:Kilo
QUOTE (Lord Kabab @ Mar 8 2008, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

or u could just stream it on the main page icon_wink.gif

Lord Kabab

Lord Kabab
  • GA Private
  • 1,158 posts
QUOTE (wert @ Mar 9 2008, 12:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not the best episode. It was good. Though the scene with T-Bag and Jeremy, when they are working out and T-bag tells Jeremy a few stories about Doug...that was a really weak scene. Bad acting, bad way to go about it. Just weak. The rest of the episode was solid, though nothing exactly stuck out.

i loved the acting, so doug.

simon_says

simon_says
  • Members
  • 217 posts
  • Interests:playing either my cello, or bass, hanging out with friends, guild wars, sometimes schoolwork (if it piques my curiosity).
  • Xbox / GFWL:muunkaphuunka
QUOTE (TheShadowNinja @ Mar 8 2008, 07:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
- Tagi's totally cheating on Jeremy

I was thinking the same thing. Plus, she left right after T-Bag. Girls always go for the guys with the biggest processor, amirite?

Lord Kabab

Lord Kabab
  • GA Private
  • 1,158 posts
QUOTE (simon_says @ Mar 9 2008, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was thinking the same thing. Plus, she left right after T-Bag. Girls always go for the guys with the biggest processor, amirite?

you win 2 intarwebz

m0nk3ys1ms

m0nk3ys1ms
  • Members
  • 25 posts
  • xfire:m0nk3ys1ms
  • Interests:Gaming, Music
  • Xbox / GFWL:m0nk3ys1ms
All I can say is Jeremy is the man at Rock Band...

Paulie_Pwnage

Paulie_Pwnage
  • Members
  • 31 posts
"I can get you a TV by 4 o'clock"

Big Lebowski FTW!

Scout Ragered

Scout Ragered
  • Members
  • 341 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:Scout Ragered
enjoyed it alot more than episode 15, good job im starting to like t-bag more and good to see doug and jeremy hanging out

generalbeaner

generalbeaner
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • xfire:rolyat105
  • Interests:Fps, Sim games, Rpg, Rts sometimes, filmmaking, free running, martial arts.
QUOTE (wert @ Mar 8 2008, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not the best episode. It was good. Though the scene with T-Bag and Jeremy, when they are working out and T-bag tells Jeremy a few stories about Doug...that was a really weak scene. Bad acting, bad way to go about it. Just weak. To be honest, it didn't really seem like T-bag had his own unique, discernable personality. I mean, Dave is the quiet one, Doug is the crazy one, Kyle is the newb/"straight man" of the bunch, Tagi is the female. What the hell is T-bag? I'm not saying he was a pointless character etc, just that...as of now, he has nothing that makes him... *him*. His Character development seems incomplete. The rest of the episode was solid, though nothing exactly stuck out.

T-Bag is obviously the token black dude.
This sig is the most remarkable thing you'll ever see. Yes, my avatar is a completely original thing.

hebrewharry

hebrewharry
  • Members
  • 1 posts
dude t-bag is an important charicter. hes the one that got doug and jeremy back together if not for is lonch party and him bring up there past history. hes like the middle man charicter. pp_smiley7.gif

K0RRUPTED

K0RRUPTED
  • GA Private
  • 2,415 posts
  • xfire:guildwarsfreak
  • Interests:Infamous? Yussss :&gt;
  • Gamer Army ID:382
Great episode, good to see jeremy and doug playing cod4 together..although something just doesn't seem right.
QUOTE (StrykerGamer @ Aug 3 2009, 01:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's rather simple. K0RRUPTED is the smartest 15-year-old in existence and is fucking with all of us.
Or he's Gillz's younger brother.

Captain Smash

Captain Smash
  • Members
  • 184 posts
I didn't like the rock band scene in the greenhouse. Not a big GH/RB fan. My favorite line was "or you can be punched in the face"

Teh_HERETiC

Teh_HERETiC
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • xfire:myhereticduality
Best ending evar.

Malefictarium

Malefictarium
  • Members
  • 16 posts
  • xfire:crimson10
  • Interests:Xbox 360 - CoD4, Condemned 2, Oblivion, Bioshock<br />PS2 - Final Fantasy X / XII<br />Wii - Resident Evils, Warioware, SSBB<br />PC - CS: S, WC III: FT, WoW, Call to Power<br /><br />upcoming - Fable 2, WoW: WotLK, Final Fantasy XIII, GTA IV<br />--<br />TV: Good Morning World, John Dore Show, South Park, Robot Chicken, Aqua Teen Hunger Force<br />--<br />Movies: Collateral, Elephant, Last Days, Last Samurai<br />--<br />Music: Nine Inch Nails, Bright Eyes, John Frusciante<br />--<br />General: Poetry, working out, photography,
  • Xbox / GFWL:crimson10
it definately had its highs and its lows i think there was some great character development though in terms of plot development i felt that there was little that was visable or evident, it was good but not worth the 3 month or so wait. keep makin em, im excited to see the next obviously ssbb themed episode. pro skills at rock band btw jarret.

it seemed to fly by really quickly though, and i think im giong to have to agree with someo f the other posters that the greenhouse rockband scene was a little unnecessary, woulda been nice as a little quip and then an 'extended' on the pp season 2 dvd or something, though i think its a waste of time to put in a music video that has no character or story progression in it, seems like it wastes time when there could have been something so much more

lol @ doug. icon_smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users