Simply guess the game shown in the extremely small picture shown below (called a chop) and if you get it right, its your turn to test others. If you've guessed correctly, you can immediately find a game screenshot and cut out a tiny bit like I did, then upload it somehow (ImageShack is good) and post it in this topic for others to guess. (There are instructions on how to do this further down the page) If you don't want to cut out the image but you've got the answer, simply say so.
As the person who has chopped, you may give hints as time passes if nobody is guessing or guessing correctly.
There is a tally further down this page that shows who has the most guesses and who has at least 1 correct guess.
Please PM me the answer to the chop so that I can better regulate the game.
- If you are entitled to post a chop (you guessed the last chop correctly and the chop poster approved), you must post a chop of a screenshot that is considerably smaller than the screenshot (see other people's chops for reference). The chop must also not be named '<gamename>.jpg' as that gives away the answer. Chops should be cropped so that people who have played the game before would recognize the game, if the game is a popular game you may make the chop more difficult as to set apart the amateur game 'X' players and the hardcore game 'X' players.
- UPDATE: Please PM me the answer to the game to make sure winners get chosen!
- When you post a chop for everyone to guess, you must post a reply to any answers within 2 days (48 hours) from the time the answer was given and you should do so before the chop ends (5 days) saying nobody guessed it right or saying who guessed it right. If you don't then I will try to see if anyone got the answer right after the 5 days (120 hours), but only if I am available, otherwise nobody will get a point from the chop.
- If someone has guessed a chop correctly and it has been confirmed, they should post a new chop within 2 days (48 hours) of confirmation or tell the others that they would like someone else to chop. If the person who guessed the chop correctly doesn't decide on anything within 2 days (48 hours) of the answer being confirmed, then anyone may post another chop.
- Chops can go for a maximum of 14 days without being answered, after this time has passed anyone may post another chop. (check the date and time of the chop's posting)
How to post a chop
original by Jahkaivah, modified by XenoX101
1.) Find a picture of the game on the net or in the game, press the PRINT SCREEN(PrtScrn) Button.
2.) Open Microsoft Paint (Start > All Programs > Accessories > Paint) and then hold CTRL and press V (paste).
3.) Use the marquee tool (dotted square) to drag a box around the area you want to take out of the picture to post here.
4.) Hold CTRL and press X (cut) so that it removes the area you want from the picture. Now you need to drag the little square in the bottom right corner upward and left so that you get an area much smaller than the portion you just cut out.
5.) Hold CTRL and press V (paste) to put the chop you originally removed into the tiny canvas, if a pop-up appears just click yes, the canvas will resize itself from tiny to the exact size of the chop, removing any worries about blank areas around the chop.
6.) Save the chop and make sure the file name doesn't give the game name away (we could have just quoted your post and we would know it)
7.) Go to ImageShack or photobucket (for photobucket you must register an account). Then go to the upload section of photobucket or simply click browse in ImageShack
and find your file, double click it then click "Upload" (or something similiar).
8.) Now you will see either boxes with text in them or a link somewhere, you can either highlight a tag that starts and ends with [ IMG] [ /IMG] and simply Copy (Ctrl+C) > Paste (Ctrl+V) it into your post or if you can't see the tags around the link in one of the text boxes, or just want to write the tags yourself, highlight the link on its own, Copy (Ctrl+C) > Paste (Ctrl+V) it into your post and surround it with a [ IMG] at the front and [ /IMG] at the back.
9.) Post it in the thread and PM me the answer, If you don't let the winner know they've won, I'll let them know OR you can tell people hints if nobody got it right. In the end I will tell people some hints and if they don't get it, another person can post a chop in the next 2 weeks.
1.) First post of the 100th page - 3 points and a signature or avatar made by me if you'd like.
Congratulations MegamanXLanDarkZero for the 100th page first post!
3.) First person to 30 guesses answered correctly - Surprise!
Congratulations Weegee_101 for being the first to guess 30 answers correctly!
L33tfella H: 33
Bruce Fwaaa: 13
T w i Z t i 4
Boycey-Ganglionz: 3 (Banned)
People with 2 Points
Fascination, NarcMunky, hoot86, UGF~, TriXR4Kidz, The_Zooloo_Master, Cross, Saq, NightHawk_b, SilentKill, Cyclohexane, BaderG, dloko, [PTH]Guaripolo, Joby, Hoggman, ChaosJester, hasjustbeenpwned
People with 1 Point
Technologique, Hero_Swe, GoodMac, Whatz, Shadowstar, End, Laurster, ganek, KING DAN, Dimebag, i_killed_kenny, rhoadesy, Eagleeye, Ms^ChickenWing, Magik, Romero, x_byakugan_x, RAMDAC, D.Shamon, Ak-Sniper, anthpwny, FluffySK, ooberbunny, Locke2007, Absak, Sniper-Viper, CrispyDuck411, Escobar, halonsg, Rusty*, Poison., AkumuKun, no limitz, Luuksk, Hagios, Weiman, Morgen Zitrone, Killswitcher, Bigbelly, The_End, Caterpillar, Gentleman Boyce, Contrallion, t3h_lawl_n00b, alldogship, ConfusedWisdom, MiZerY, DethFanatic, bloodvayne, the_king, HTID, BILLY AGE 8, Assimilator, toniman, Mantrousse, Ineffable, SN3S, nibon, BogusMeatFactory, Raven*, KuroFalcon, Ragath, Xayun, MordisinalX
Stickied due to awesomeness -Hrugnir