Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Your most humiliating and/or awkward moment of your life

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

Fealiks

Fealiks
  • Banned
  • 1,644 posts
  • Rofl-Rupees:5
This thread is awesome nice one christron you man you.

My most humiliating moment (that I can think of) was a while ago, prolly about a year ago, I was round this girls house and we were sort of seein each other, like just kissing and stuff, but her mum didn't know yet (in fact we only just broke up a few weeks ago and her mum STILL didn't know a thing (she probably realised tbh)... dunno why she didn't want her mum to know she had a bf icon_confused.gif). Anyway, this is when we were just startin to see each other. I was round her house one evening (bout 7pmish) and we were in her mums room on her bed just kissin and shiz (because im beautiful). her mum was downstairs watching tv and so we were just like oo yeah we are safe here lulz luk at uz lolol. So we are just kissing and whatnot and she put her hand on my arse and looked at me and smiled and i was all aww yeah and started squeezing hers. She stopped kissing me and said oh are you gonna put that down my pants? wink wink nudge nudge and i was all awwwww yeah and started slowly putting my hand down her trousers... she just looked towards the door (which I wasn't facing) with a blank face and so I was like hmm.. ok... and put my hand down further and started squeezing a bit and i was all awwwwwwwwwwww yeah and she just looked at me and then at the door and so I was like wtf and turned to look at the door and her mum was standing there with her arms folded leaning against the door frame... I just looked at her and went "...hi" and stared blankly for a few seconds and then turned back round to her darling daughter and just laughed my ass off (completely fucking fake.. so obvious) and started tickling her... for some reason I seemed to think pretending I was ticking her would resolve everything... well I did this for a few seconds and then stopped because she was just looking at me in a total facepalm way. Then I FINALLY remembered to take my hand out of her fucking trousers, after at least a minute. I stood up, realised I had a raging boner still (fucking REALLY obvious) and sat back down. Her mum didn't say a word just walked back downstairs with her arms folded. Can't remember what happened after that, fucking autopilot.

Do I win? I want something good to come of that shit.

Also, this thread reminds me of some other shit my friends have done. One time I was in english and my friend across the room was sitting there bouncing on his chair doing some impression or something and all of a sudden his chair fell and he fell flat on his arse. He was sort of laughing it off as the rest of the class were laughing their tits off. He sort of gets up all red faced and sits back down on his chair, but his arse barely touches the seat he falls straight off it again. The whole class is literally rofling at this point (LITERALLY ROFLING) and his face is so fucking red. The teacher is laughing his arse off and goes into the cupboard and pulls out a camera on a tripod (he teaches media too) and sets it down on the desk infront of him. I don't know if it's funnier that it happened twice or that he is the most uncanny person for this to happen to (he is like 5ft and a really skinny little bastard). So funny.

AND, I have a friend (don't really like him much lolol) called Carl who liked my friend called Shannon. Apparently he rings her one night and he straight away goes "hi shannon its me carl. I really like you and I can tell that you like me too. will you go out with me?" (those were his exact words from what I remember) and the voice on the other end goes "ooh sorry this is shannon's mum *lofl*". The next day she is rofling at him and he is sort of laughing it off but you can tell he wants to cry, the poor bastard. She never liked him though and just always used to rub it in his face. Poor old Carl.

Do I win though, seriously? With my epic tl;dr post?
QUOTE (Jengerer @ Nov 16 2009, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This. Fealiks knows what he's talking about here, unlike the rest of the people in this thread. I'll probably slap a lock on this and sticky it so that people can make a good example of his intelligence.

Kazzerax

Kazzerax

FUCK!

• Retired Staff
  • 4,859 posts
  • xfire:kazzerax
  • Interests:Counter-Strike, Chess, computer hardware, music, literature, film and philosophy.
  • Steam ID:kazzerax
  • Gamer Army ID:764
QUOTE (cadetduke @ Mar 7 2008, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had that happen to me at the office a couple weeks ago icon_surprised.gif I take a pill that cuts 25% of your fat intake and it passses right through you. Sometimes you think you have to pass some gas, but it isn't gas when it comes out. I have the stain on my chair to prove it lmao

I could care less. Like you said "Shit happens".

Ahem..benage. IRC regulars will get it.

QUOTE (cadetduke @ Mar 7 2008, 04:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

http://thewvsr.com/alli.htm
Kazzerax
MOTHERFUCKING ENTITY OF THE WORLD
A PORTION OF GLORIOUS THOUGHT
ELECTRICITY SHAPED TO REASON
FORGED THROUGH THE FIRES OF LIFE
BROUGHT TO BEAR ON CHAOS TO IMPOSE WILL UPON AN UNCARING AND INDIFFERENT UNIVERSE
TO FORGE FROM NOTHING, SOMETHING
Beautiful

cadetduke

cadetduke
  • GA Private
  • 5,898 posts
  • xfire:cadetduke
  • Steam ID:cadetduke
  • Xbox / GFWL:cadetduke
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Rofl-Rupees:2
  • Gamer Army ID:2069
  • Company:Foxtrot
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ Mar 7 2008, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've been taking Alli since around March of last year.

This was the first incident. I knew I had to go poop, but thought I could wait longer and pass some gas instead icon_sad.gif

I've also kind of been defeating the purpose though. For instance I took a pill before eating a pizza tonight...like I seem to do every Friday night lmao. So I don't even believe in those treatment effects. Up until late January I cheated hardcore while I took the pills, maintained my weight, and had no problems.
Midwest Gaming - Work in progress.

A.Phobos

A.Phobos
  • GA Private
  • 1,735 posts
  • xfire:H17M4N23 _______ Quake Live: Hitman23
  • Interests:FPS, movies, Stand-up Comedy, And Stuff....
  • Steam ID:Hitman
  • Xbox / GFWL:wish i had one
  • PSN:suck mah ballz
  • Wii:1044724098965336
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
  • Gamer Army ID:3494
  • Company:Bravo
most of my awkward moments can be summed up with one word.
Girls.
I get all nervous and have no idea what to say.I freeze up all the time.
So, any1 who could help plz do.

oh, BTW, meeting girls only.
No trannies.

Blackened

Blackened
  • GA Private
  • 2,262 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:1658
One time I was playing some rec hockey (I really wasnt that good at all at the time). I was able to keep up and get as involved as I could. Hell, I had some good shots and got two assists.

So I'm leaving the rink and go into the changeroom, change out of my gear. I'm standing there in boxer-briefs.. (Because playing hockey with boxers is really irritating). So these boxer-breif things had kind of a little flap on the front for your dick to come out. Although you kind of have to force it to open and get your cock through.

So basically I take off all the stuff and am in the boxers, but I fail to realize my cock is hanging out. Some of the other players (seemed like really cool guys) walk in. I wanted to talk to em a bit, we had a fantastic game going. I go up to shake one of their hands- I look down and I see my cock.

So what do ya do at this point... Your shaking some guys hand. They burst out laughing and I'm just standing there with a red face.. I laugh it off though. It was still very embarrasing. Glad it was 4 strangers and not 10 friends...

Christron

Christron

I'd fuck the shit out of the Queen

• GA Private
  • 2,916 posts
  • xfire:Steam: Headlightsunderwater
  • Interests:Music and Games.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Christron
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Wii:coming soon
  • Gamer Army ID:1579
QUOTE (Orky @ Mar 7 2008, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Marco...Marco...Marco..MARCO...MARCO!!1
>< Polo!

FISH OUT OF WATER

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-GWlXoRS2I&NR=1 awesome.

fucking rofl, that's my favorite too. "i'm not a waitress" /gtfo

/steal napkins

QUOTE (cadetduke @ Mar 7 2008, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll bear having a few pounds on me over risking shitting myself. But it's good to know the brand incase i lose all my personal ethics and decide that losing some weight is the best thing for the people around me (for instance my ... and i love using this word.... MORBIDLY obese room mate.)

QUOTE (H17M4N @ Mar 7 2008, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
most of my awkward moments can be summed up with one word.
Girls.
I get all nervous and have no idea what to say.I freeze up all the time.
So, any1 who could help plz do.

oh, BTW, meeting girls only.
No trannies.

learn2 realize they're no more human than you

n00b much.?

n00b much.?
  • Members
  • 284 posts
one my my very most humiliating stories was on a friday after school.
it as freaking hot and id just gotten off hte train and i was walking to my mums work (childcare centre)
anyway i go to a privvy school so we have those ridiculously huuuge bags. now it was packed.. fridays were my every subject day. one of those pull your light cotton uniform skirts up..
so i was walking along hte main raod of hornsby right.. listening to my ipizzle and i was like.. "frik this bag is heavy" any by autopilot reached behind me to check that my shirt was safely down.. and it was..

so i was walking past hte swimming pool.. past the tafe and rta.. and i was waiting at some lights when this car.. full of guys drove past cat calling me.. and iwas like lol bloody losers..
and hten i checked my skirt.. and it was up.. my bag had pulled it al hte way up while iwas wlaking.
it was horrible... i was so embarrassed.. because there was a line of traffic behind me as well.
im pretty sure that incident didnt leave much to the imagination..
butt cheeks baby

Zordar

Zordar
  • Members
  • 265 posts
In swe class we had to read our written essays out loud.
So my friend wrote about some guy who invented something and his last name was Gay so I ask him "Did you say his last name was Gay?" "Yes" *chuckles* (or something, I dont really remember it correctly) and my teacher goes "DJ_ZORDAR_ be quiet!" "What? Gay means happy!" "Just stop it!" a few moments later my other friend leans over to me "Dude, you know shes gay, right?" ".........................fuck"

Maybe it wasnt exactly like that but something along those lines and it was really awkward for me :-|
I wouldnt consider it the most awkward moment but it was the first thing that I could think of.

Fealiks

Fealiks
  • Banned
  • 1,644 posts
QUOTE (DJ_ZORDAR_ @ Mar 8 2008, 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and my teacher goes "DJ_ZORDAR_ be quiet!"

rofl
This. Fealiks knows what he's talking about here, unlike the rest of the people in this thread. I'll probably slap a lock on this and sticky it so that people can make a good example of his intelligence.

Zordar

Zordar
  • Members
  • 265 posts
QUOTE (Fealiks @ Mar 8 2008, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
rofl

^__________^;;

Mantrousse

Mantrousse

It's not a thing, G!

• Global Mods - GA Major
  • 3,450 posts
  • xfire:mantrousse
  • Xbox / GFWL:Mantrousse
  • Gamer Army ID:2055
  • Company:Gamma
QUOTE (Blackened @ Mar 8 2008, 04:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One time I was playing some rec hockey (I really wasnt that good at all at the time). I was able to keep up and get as involved as I could. Hell, I had some good shots and got two assists.

So I'm leaving the rink and go into the changeroom, change out of my gear. I'm standing there in boxer-briefs.. (Because playing hockey with boxers is really irritating). So these boxer-breif things had kind of a little flap on the front for your dick to come out. Although you kind of have to force it to open and get your cock through.

So basically I take off all the stuff and am in the boxers, but I fail to realize my cock is hanging out. Some of the other players (seemed like really cool guys) walk in. I wanted to talk to em a bit, we had a fantastic game going. I go up to shake one of their hands- I look down and I see my cock.

So what do ya do at this point... Your shaking some guys hand. They burst out laughing and I'm just standing there with a red face.. I laugh it off though. It was still very embarrasing. Glad it was 4 strangers and not 10 friends...

Ah, dude, it's 02:24am... and i honestly laughed out loud.

Fucking lol.

QUOTE (n00b much.? @ Mar 8 2008, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im pretty sure that incident didnt leave much to the imagination..
butt cheeks baby

kiss.gif ?

Marct

Marct
  • Members
  • 129 posts
I always wondered why boxer briefs had those flaps...

TWINTURBOSkyline

TWINTURBOSkyline
  • GA Private
  • 2,219 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:3320
  • Company:Omicron
This just happened last week.

I had put all the PP episodes onto my friends iPod, and we were allowed to watch it in maths (last periods on Friday) because we had done our work, and everyone was working really hard to get their work done so they didn't have any homework, and we were watching episode 10. The "Big Big Big Da Balls" part starts playing and with the headphones on, I started what I thought was just whispering the song. It turned out I was shouting "My balls need sucking, my balls need some licking, my balls..." and I turn around a minute later for everyone in class and the teacher just staring at me.

And one time I was in English listening to my mp3 player, which had some Dane Cook on it, and some girl was doing a speech in front of the class on abortion, and half-way through her speech I busted out laughing from the skit on my mp3. The teacher called me an "inconsiderate asshole".

Moriarte: Ignoring IW.net, is the PC version of Modern Warfare 2 a direct port of the console version?
Infinity Ward: No, PC has custom stuff like mouse control, text chat in game, and graphics settings.

Lord Kabab

Lord Kabab
  • GA Private
  • 1,158 posts
  • Interests:Gaming (really??), IT, hardware, Football (round-ball), Japanese language.
  • Steam ID:lordkabab
  • PSN:lordkabab
  • Gamer Army ID:2687
  • Company:Nu
QUOTE (TWINTURBOSkyline @ Mar 9 2008, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This just happened last week.

I had put all the PP episodes onto my friends iPod, and we were allowed to watch it in maths (last periods on Friday) because we had done our work, and everyone was working really hard to get their work done so they didn't have any homework, and we were watching episode 10. The "Big Big Big Da Balls" part starts playing and with the headphones on, I started what I thought was just whispering the song. It turned out I was shouting "My balls need sucking, my balls need some licking, my balls..." and I turn around a minute later for everyone in class and the teacher just staring at me.

And one time I was in English listening to my mp3 player, which had some Dane Cook on it, and some girl was doing a speech in front of the class on abortion, and half-way through her speech I busted out laughing from the skit on my mp3. The teacher called me an "inconsiderate asshole".

MCClammer

MCClammer
  • GA Private
  • 3,346 posts
  • xfire:mcclammer
  • Gamer Army ID:1114
A very awkward moment for me was when at the beginning of the year when a lot of people had not seen superbad, but we were talking about it and I thought they had, I went into the dick joke thing, saying it first person, and some of the people I was not great friends with at the time, they were just acquaintances, and they just looked disgusted. I was like fuck, it is from a movie, we gotta see it this weekend so you know I am not a dick drawer.. funny as hell when I look back on it. Sorry if the story was told bad, I am coming down off of weed and it is sort of late.
Part of the unlock the motherfucking weed thread crew. Join us.
www.techbums.net <--the secks
I have no attention span, beware, I will forget the debate threads I have posted in.
I cannot spell or conjugate verbs on the internet for some reason. Fight through it.

NOD1337

NOD1337
  • Members
  • 59 posts
  • xfire:nodowner
  • PSN:NOD1337
  • Wii:msgforit
I have civics class on my last period right and i am really quiet in that class i don't know why im kind of scared of the teacher gonna bitch at me if i talk or something lol so then she asked whats the capital of Canada and i yell out Toronto which looked like a dumb ass because i thought i was right and giving the wtf face to everyone, and then in my head im like oh fuck i think it was quebec so then i saw Quebec and everyone starts laughing even more and im like in my head fuck its Quebec's city my bad so i say my bad ms its Quebec's city again everyone laughs even the teacher then she told me it was Ottawa i felt like a complete dumb ass. Now every time i walk in the class everyone is like hey look its Toronto boy im like fuck lol but at least some hot girls in there know me now lol

Scout Ragered

Scout Ragered
  • Members
  • 341 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:Scout Ragered
Well one time i had a really late night gamng with my mates, anyways i had school the next day and u know how it is at like an hour till hometime i started doozing off in class then my teacher slams this book really hard on my desk, scared the shit out of me and everyone was laughing, not extremly embarrasing no but the next story about my freind freind is for him

we had one of those disco/ball things for school like a end of year party anyways me and my mates usualy have our spot where we drink and talk about shit and theres this girl in my class that is like paralyzed and in a wheel chair and she drools and stuff and moves her arms awkwardly, anyways my mate thought it would be funny to mock her and imatate her by drooling spit on the floor and making a retard face and like moving his arms around we were all laughing then little did he know that her mother was right behind him and she started yelling at the top of her lungs crying and stuff going off her face [dont blame her tho] then arkward silence as she ran out crying, bang 5 minutes later school head comes and yells at us and we get suspended even tho i only laughed

Mantrousse

Mantrousse

It's not a thing, G!

• Global Mods - GA Major
  • 3,450 posts
  • xfire:mantrousse
  • Xbox / GFWL:Mantrousse
  • Gamer Army ID:2055
  • Company:Gamma
QUOTE (NOD1337 @ Mar 9 2008, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
... but at least some hot girls in there know me now lol

... that's not a good thing, man confused.gif

Lord Kabab

Lord Kabab
  • GA Private
  • 1,158 posts
  • Interests:Gaming (really??), IT, hardware, Football (round-ball), Japanese language.
  • Steam ID:lordkabab
  • PSN:lordkabab
  • Gamer Army ID:2687
  • Company:Nu
QUOTE (Mantrousse @ Mar 9 2008, 08:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
... that's not a good thing, man confused.gif

I'd personally ratther have hot girls know me for a stoopid reason, than not know me at all.

Fealiks

Fealiks
  • Banned
  • 1,644 posts
QUOTE (Lord Kabab @ Mar 9 2008, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd personally ratther have hot girls know me for a stoopid reason, than not know me at all.

urdoinitwrong

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users