Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Your most humiliating and/or awkward moment of your life

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

Christron

Christron

I'd fuck the shit out of the Queen

• GA Private
  • 2,916 posts
  • xfire:Steam: Headlightsunderwater
  • Interests:Music and Games.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Christron
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Wii:coming soon
  • Gamer Army ID:1579
You know those moments, where you close your eyes and wish you were dead. Tell the world about them. These will typically take place when you're drunk and when you wake up in the morning and think about it, you give yourself the douche-chills.

I'll start with a situation has happened to me before, at Mollys pub. Went w/ a huge group of friends and had this chick sitting at the bar across the way (who was way hot) waving and winking and shit at me, at first i was giving the light wave and a smile etc... this guy behind me taps me on the shoulder and goes "hey dude, chill out. I'm her boyfriend"... she was fucking motioning at him the whole time.. figures she was hanging out w/ her gf's at the bar and he was chilling with his friends at the table. I'm really fucking cool.

Every time i get a compliment or a gift, I get that same awkward uncomfortable feeling, as i don't know how to react to it. Mainly because i know how depending on how someone reacts in those situations says alot about their character, it's the only time ever that i can't act natural.

I've also had several other cases where someone will walk up and go to give you dab, so you reach out and realize it was for the person behind you, as you sit there like a helpless shitbag with your arm half extended.

ST1DinOH

ST1DinOH

Master Debater 08

• Members
  • 7,272 posts
  • Interests:fireworks, weed,
QUOTE (Christron @ Mar 6 2008, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know those moments, where you close your eyes and wish you were dead. Tell the world about them. These will typically take place when you're drunk and when you wake up in the morning and think about it, you give yourself the douche-chills.

I'll start with a situation has happened to me before, at Mollys pub. Went w/ a huge group of friends and had this chick sitting at the bar across the way (who was way hot) waving and winking and shit at me, at first i was giving the light wave and a smile etc... this guy behind me taps me on the shoulder and goes "hey dude, chill out. I'm her boyfriend"... she was fucking motioning at him the whole time.. figures she was hanging out w/ her gf's at the bar and he was chilling with his friends at the table. I'm really fucking cool.

Every time i get a compliment or a gift, I get that same awkward uncomfortable feeling, as i don't know how to react to it. Mainly because i know how depending on how someone reacts in those situations says alot about their character, it's the only time ever that i can't act natural.

I've also had several other cases where someone will walk up and go to give you dab, so you reach out and realize it was for the person behind you, as you sit there like a helpless shitbag with your arm half extended.

thats easy...

sophmore year (grade 10) i'm in my english class. the classroom is one of thoes rooms with an elevated stage and the rows of desks are stadium style. so when you walk in the room you turn right, walk down a few steps, walk across the stage, walk down a few more steps, then start walkign up stairs to your seat. my seat is in the top row back of the class room.

so everyone is doing thier assignment and my teacher walks up and hands me a note, i have to report down to the office for something.

i stand up, grab my heavy ass bookbag full of shit, and start walking downstairs.

trying to be cool, i thought i could take the upstairs two at a time heading for the door.

big mistake.

tripped, fell, took the edge of a concrete stair to the forehead, dropped all my shit, and knocked a bunch of shit over.

it was very, very loud and embarrasing.

luckily i fell so hard people didn't laugh, they were genuinely concerned that i may have killed myself.

the teacher says "OMG...jason...are you alright"

"yeah i'm alright i just feel real fucking stupid"

one of the only times i've said "fuck" to a teacher and not gotten a detention or something. everyone laughed and i just picked everything up and went on my merry way.

but damn did i feel like the biggest retard on the planet. there's like 40 people in the class and most of them were girls. my buddy still gives me shit about it to this day, he said my entire head was dark brick red...partly from being uber embarrased, partly from slamming my forehead on the edge of a concrete step.

SN3S

SN3S

Best Newcomer | Best Console Contributor 2007 Rawr:3

• Retired Staff
  • 4,682 posts
  • xfire:sn3s
  • Interests:Gaming (Mostly Fighting/Puzzle/Platforming), Comics/Anime, Puttering around with Photoshop, Reading, Listening to Music, <br />Being a Geek, etc...
  • PSN:LucidMomentum
  • Wii:1464476386663937
  • Gamer Army ID:3234
QUOTE (Christron @ Mar 6 2008, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have that problem a lot; I usually either downplay the compliment out of habit or when I get a gift, I say "Sorry, I'm not horribly sentimental, but this means a lot to me"

I haven't had many horribly embarrassing moments, I tend to watch out for that stuff

QUOTE (Joby @ May 3 2008, 08:13 PM)
We need to find you a girl that doesn't end in .jpeg

Christron

Christron

• GA Private
  • 2,916 posts
holy shit that sucks dude! that really sucks.

there's a few other things that should be mentioned later, but the most recent one being the show I played in San Antonio. After finishing the set this guy was like "wow man that was fucking great" and after seconds of silence my stupid mouth mumbled a mix between "tight" and "cool" that turned out "tool", which is appropriate, because like the tool i am i gave him the thumbs up afterwards, like i'm fucking fonzi or something.. what an idiot.

QUOTE (SN3S @ Mar 6 2008, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I haven't had many horribly embarrassing moments, I tend to watch out for that stuff

are you joking? i'm embarassed to even know you... you HAVE to have some embarrassing moments

SN3S

SN3S

Best Newcomer | Best Console Contributor 2007 Rawr:3

• Retired Staff
  • 4,682 posts
  • xfire:sn3s
  • Interests:Gaming (Mostly Fighting/Puzzle/Platforming), Comics/Anime, Puttering around with Photoshop, Reading, Listening to Music, <br />Being a Geek, etc...
  • PSN:LucidMomentum
  • Wii:1464476386663937
  • Gamer Army ID:3234
QUOTE (Christron @ Mar 6 2008, 04:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
are you joking? I'm embarrassed to even know you... you HAVE to have some embarrassing moments

I don't get enough outside social interaction to have these things happen. And I'm not that old yet...

However I have had a few people overhear some of my hentai conversations with friends, and that gets kind of awkward.

Christron

Christron

• GA Private
  • 2,916 posts
my whole life is filled with awkward moments. I remember once when me and an x were breaking up, and i was dropping her off at her house. We were getting into the whole conversation thing, and she's a really straight A's reserved chick with really respectable parents who i got along with really well, we're sitting in her driveway and it was her idea to take time away. So i flipped shit when she tried to make it seem like my fault for not being there for her enough and yelled at the top of my lungs, "I'M NOT THE ONE WHO'S TRYING TO FUCK OTHER PEOPLE". Right as i said that i saw her head look down at the floor and i look to the side of me, where my window is rolled down a few inches.. with her father standing there at my door. She got out, and it was a very quiet drive for me on the way home.

Rehd

Rehd
  • GA Private
  • 2,387 posts
  • xfire:Gforcecrisis
  • Interests:Oh you know... stuff.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Rehd1906
  • Wii:5743384498007899
  • Gamer Army ID:3472
  • Company:Hotel
One that happened lately, I was working with this cute girl in drive 2, I take orders, she presents food. She says "Man... I really wish I had someone to hug right now, I'm so fucking cold." So me being the gentleman I am, I reply "I'd hug you, but that would probably end with sexual harassment." (My store has had alot of those lawsuits) She goes "I wouldn't put it past you to hug me though." And with that my snappy retarded comeback (Pretty sure she was flirting and I missed it) "Ashley... if I were to sexually assault you, I'd go for the gusto, not just a hug... wait... I mean..." >_<

The next one takes place at school. I step out of my car, and my pants rip in the crotch region, 3 foot fucking hole. (I wear out the crotch regions fast....) So I travel to walmart, buy new pants, go to the bathroom in walmart, and change into them. As I walk out, I decide I want ice cream, so I buy ice cream at mcdonalds, and as I'm eating it in the car, some drops on my pants, crotch region, and without thinking I kinda just see if I can lick it off and maybe be able to reach for it. A car with two old ladies pulls up in the parking space next to me and see me trying to lick white stuff off my crotch. Once I realized what their expression meant and what they saw... well... I laughed a little.
QUOTE (raw_genesis @ Dec 15 2009, 01:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
penis is ALWAYS relevent...

Barlowe

Barlowe
  • GA Private
  • 531 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, reading, writing.
  • Steam ID:Barlowe
  • Xbox / GFWL:Barl0we
  • Gamer Army ID:3073
  • Company:Eta
Mmm.

Gotta be once, like 8 years ago. I was dating this chick, and we were meeting downtown to catch a movie. Only, when she got there 20 minutes late...She just told me that she was dumping me.

Yee-ouch. Was just glad I hadn't bought the fuckin' tickets yet. I went over to a friend who lived close by, and she had two friends over...Very nice to ring the bell, eyes red and trying not to break down crying...And see her two friends (that I didn't know) right behind her.

So, later on, we went to a party. I had decided to get wasted and try to forget about the chick (who I had been quite in lurve with), and try to have fun.

Except, she showed up there. At a party she'd only been going to because it was MY friends, before she dumped me right in front of the movie theater with 20+ people around us.

Yeah, not so much with the forgetting. Plenty with the drinking part, though.

Suddenly, I could feel that I was just going to break down and cry. Not only had she dumped me in a very public place, she also had the gall to show up to the party that she'd only been invited to as my girlfriend. So I walked outta the room we were in in a hurry, and went down into the basement to get it outta my system.

And some girl exploring the house walked in on me just sitting on a couch with my head in my hands. That turned out to be a good thing though, because she became one of my really good friends icon_razz.gif didn't feel so great at the time it happened, though.

Chatting is a skill?!? <-- I talk randomly un an uneven schedule about games.

Vengeance

Vengeance

MotM March 2007 | teh_cookierer

• GA Sergeant
  • 2,057 posts
  • xfire:vengeance238
  • Wii:7099005730287119
  • Gamer Army ID:100
QUOTE (Maykie @ Mar 6 2008, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mmm.

Gotta be once, like 8 years ago. I was dating this chick, and we were meeting downtown to catch a movie. Only, when she got there 20 minutes late...She just told me that she was dumping me.

Yee-ouch. Was just glad I hadn't bought the fuckin' tickets yet. I went over to a friend who lived close by, and she had two friends over...Very nice to ring the bell, eyes red and trying not to break down crying...And see her two friends (that I didn't know) right behind her.

So, later on, we went to a party. I had decided to get wasted and try to forget about the chick (who I had been quite in lurve with), and try to have fun.

Except, she showed up there. At a party she'd only been going to because it was MY friends, before she dumped me right in front of the movie theater with 20+ people around us.

Yeah, not so much with the forgetting. Plenty with the drinking part, though.

Suddenly, I could feel that I was just going to break down and cry. Not only had she dumped me in a very public place, she also had the gall to show up to the party that she'd only been invited to as my girlfriend. So I walked outta the room we were in in a hurry, and went down into the basement to get it outta my system.

And some girl exploring the house walked in on me just sitting on a couch with my head in my hands. That turned out to be a good thing though, because she became one of my really good friends icon_razz.gif didn't feel so great at the time it happened, though.

That doesn't sound awkward, that just sounds really upsetting, heh... Ah well...

The only one that springs to mind is from when I was like... 8 I guess. I was wearing Dennis the Menace underpants, and hence, aged 8, thought I was the coolest kid in the *world*. We were getting changed to go do some sport in my class, and so for some reason we all just changed in the classroom, mixed boys and girls. Looking back on it, I don't think that would happen nowadays, lol, but anyway. I'm so excited about my awesome underwear that as I'm getting my shorts etc. ready I'm telling everyone to look and see my awesome pants. I was so excited etc. that when pulling down my trousers, surrounded by an audience, I managed to pull down my trousers and pants both at the same time, leaving myself naked from the waist down, surrounded by my peers. I guess I wasn't as embarrassed as I could have been due to my age, lol, but it was still pretty bad icon_wink.gif Makes for a good story though, haha...

Zanzibar

Zanzibar

Also, banned. | Best Ice Cream my pants Shacker 08 & 09

• GA Corporal
  • 5,720 posts
  • Interests:Nothing much anymore.
  • Gamer Army ID:334
It was a few years ago at school. A few days before said event, I was hanging out with my friend and some girls (pretty hot tbh, fuck knows why I was there), unfortunately one of them had brought her fat, annoying, 11 year old sister with her.

Now, they had recently moved from California to England and I don't know what your schools teach, but that shit had got to fucking stop. So I had an hour or two of being called a fascist, faggit and a lecture on how I (personally, not my ancestors 200 fucking years ago) had raped and burned my way across the USA.

So, I'm in my Spanish class and I completely forgot that she (the hot one, not the fat sister) sat like right next to me. I blurt out to my friend that her sister was a fat little shit and I would laugh my ass off if she died/maimed/whatever.

The whole class went silent. She started crying. I was slapped by one of her friends. I laughed. Slapped again. Sent out of class. Went home.

Nothing has ever bested that in the red-face department, nor the uncontrolled, guilty laughing on my part.

QUOTE (SN3S @ Mar 6 2008, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
However I have had a few people overhear some of my hentai conversations with friends, and that gets kind of awkward.

You discuss Hentai with your friends? A friend of mine once tried to tell me how much it pwned and I was just standing there like........k, I err, gotta go now dude. In fact, that's probably the second most awkward moment of my life. He was getting really graphic, tentacles and foxes became involved, some deeply disturbing shit.

Hmm, third edit in as many minutes, I have that whole awkwardness in receiving gifts or compliments. I have no idea what the hell to do, do I act all surprised and over do it? Stay cool, but then feel a douche? Damn, it can be hard sometimes. icon_sad.gif

Hades.

Hades.
  • GA Private
  • 4,189 posts
  • Interests:Holy fuck Ive been on these forums for a long time. They pretty much raised me tbh
  • Xbox / GFWL:Undisclosed
  • Wii:Don't want.
  • Gamer Army ID:4225
  • Company:Alpha
QUOTE (st1dinoh @ Mar 6 2008, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
thats easy...

sophmore year (grade 10) i'm in my english class. the classroom is one of thoes rooms with an elevated stage and the rows of desks are stadium style. so when you walk in the room you turn right, walk down a few steps, walk across the stage, walk down a few more steps, then start walkign up stairs to your seat. my seat is in the top row back of the class room.

so everyone is doing thier assignment and my teacher walks up and hands me a note, i have to report down to the office for something.

i stand up, grab my heavy ass bookbag full of shit, and start walking downstairs.

trying to be cool, i thought i could take the upstairs two at a time heading for the door.

big mistake.

tripped, fell, took the edge of a concrete stair to the forehead, dropped all my shit, and knocked a bunch of shit over.

it was very, very loud and embarrasing.

luckily i fell so hard people didn't laugh, they were genuinely concerned that i may have killed myself.

the teacher says "OMG...jason...are you alright"

"yeah i'm alright i just feel real fucking stupid"

one of the only times i've said "fuck" to a teacher and not gotten a detention or something. everyone laughed and i just picked everything up and went on my merry way.

but damn did i feel like the biggest retard on the planet. there's like 40 people in the class and most of them were girls. my buddy still gives me shit about it to this day, he said my entire head was dark brick red...partly from being uber embarrased, partly from slamming my forehead on the edge of a concrete step.

Fucking Lol'ed.

I was in art class once.. My chair squeeked a bit I was like wtf.. It squeeked again then collapsed icon_sad.gif

79577008.png

Mantrousse

Mantrousse

It's not a thing, G!

• Global Mods - GA Major
  • 3,450 posts
  • xfire:mantrousse
  • Xbox / GFWL:Mantrousse
  • Gamer Army ID:2055
  • Company:Gamma
QUOTE (Zanzibar UK @ Mar 6 2008, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was a few years ago at school. A few days before said event, I was hanging out with my friend and some girls (pretty hot tbh, fuck knows why I was there), unfortunately one of them had brought her fat, annoying, 11 year old sister with her.

Now, they had recently moved from California to England and I don't know what your schools teach, but that shit had got to fucking stop. So I had an hour or two of being called a fascist, faggit and a lecture on how I (personally, not my ancestors 200 fucking years ago) had raped and burned my way across the USA.

So, I'm in my Spanish class and I completely forgot that she (the hot one, not the fat sister) sat like right next to me. I blurt out to my friend that her sister was a fat little shit and I would laugh my ass off if she died/maimed/whatever.

The whole class went silent. She started crying. I was slapped by one of her friends. I laughed. Slapped again. Sent out of class. Went home.

Nothing has ever bested that in the red-face department, nor the uncontrolled, guilty laughing on my part.

Now THAT is fucked up.

Jeremy S

Jeremy S
  • Banned
  • 0 posts
  • xfire:Banned.
  • Steam ID:Banned.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Banned.
  • PSN:Banned.
  • Wii:Banned.
one time i was wacking and joby came in and started whacking with me.

the awkward part was we were wacking to my high school photo =/
Banned.

teh_dmg_ctrlerer

teh_dmg_ctrlerer
  • GA Private
  • 114 posts
  • xfire:N/A
  • Xbox / GFWL:over priced
  • PSN:xT4113Nx
  • Wii:no thx
  • Gamer Army ID:3487
I can’t really think of the worst one I’ve exp. before, but here’s a recent one. I was at work the other day and I was down in the vending room. I had my meal in the micro wave at the time, so to pass a little time, my cheap ass decided to check if there was any change someone left in any of the machines (you do it too don’t lie). Well, I was thinking about some phrase I remembered from a movie. The phrase was “Why hello there”. I couldn’t remember what movie I saw it from so I thought maybe if I said it out loud it would help me remember. I never did remember what movie it was from, but for some reason I thought to say it like Doc Holiday from Tombstone. But as I was saying it I turned to my left and faced the doorway, I had no idea one of my really hot co-workers was about to walk through. And not only do I go “Why ello dare”. I was on my knees checking to see if there was any change under the machine. Obviously she gave a really awkward look and asked me wtf I was doing. I just told her I was waiting for my meal to finish heating up. Yeah, lame.

-Checkmate-

-Checkmate-
  • Banned
  • 2,236 posts
  • xfire:checkmate1337
  • Gamer Army ID:3211
hey i made the Facepalm thread and now Christron makes an identical thread and every posts in it well fuck u guys.

T________T

Orky

Orky
  • Members
  • 2,574 posts
QUOTE (lil hades 87 @ Mar 6 2008, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fucking Lol'ed.

I was in art class once.. My chair squeeked a bit I was like wtf.. It squeeked again then collapsed icon_sad.gif

I just got the GREATEST mental video from that.
-Your Mom-

Will-ko

Will-ko
  • GA Private
  • 93 posts
  • xfire:willma141
  • Interests:Gaming<br /><br />Fighting Crime!
  • PSN:Will-ko
  • Gamer Army ID:2710
About 2 years ago, I was going to an athletics event with my school to run the 100m and High Jump.

I had just finished my 100m race coming first at about 10.99 seconds then drawing first at high jump which I could of won if I was any good at the frosby flop.
So now your thinking "how could this being embarrassing/humiliating?"

Well now after performing so well in these other events everyone's expectations were pretty high, when one kid from my school dropped out of the 400m I was instantly chosen to run it... Everything went downhill from there. I've had never run the 400m before in my life and had no idea on how to pace my self round the track and I was hopeless at longer distances than 200m... I can have bursts of speed/energy for about that long before I'm worn out.

I'm lining up with my heart beating and my stomach churning about constantly and having about 1000+ people watch you. The marks were given and then the gun fired. I flew off taking the lead by nearly 75m in the first few seconds. I can hear everyone cheer me as I rocket around the track soon I'm nearly 100m ahead... I pass the 200m line beginning to feel drained but still confident as the adrenalin is keeping me going... but with 150m to go BANG! I get a huge pain shoot down my leg. I look back and everyone else is slowing I can see the one other athlete competing from a rival school, hes coming up close. I push forward and get to the last 100m. My legs are dead, I pushed to hard at the beginning. I know I did and I know the crowd will be thinking it too soon enough. I'm trying to move but begin to fail epically, everything is trying to stop. My legs are dead and I can hear people catching up with me. *QUICK THINKING TIME* I grab my leg and try to look in pain I get near the 50m line, I'm trying to cover my idiotic mistake. I carry on hoping people see I'm "in pain" but think how dedicated I am in keeping on going. The other Athlete over takes me. I try and run faster but I just trip and I can hear a couple of kids by the track laugh. I can see another n00b competitor coming close, I use every single ounce of what little energy I had left to jump past the line. Only to face plant the floor coming 2nd and knocking myself out and bleeding on the track. I've never been to the track ever again... *weep*

ST1DinOH

ST1DinOH

Master Debater 08

• Members
  • 7,272 posts
  • Interests:fireworks, weed,
QUOTE (lil hades 87 @ Mar 6 2008, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fucking Lol'ed.

Fucking Lol'ed.

i saw someone do that once too...but he totaly deserved it.

it was one of thoes desks with the folding arm-1/2 desk thing that like does a transformer immitation and folds down to the side...

anyway this fuckbag was purposly transforming it from desk mode, to chair mode, like 37 times per minute as fast as he could and being really fucking stupid about it.

then the chair broke and he fell.

it was almost as if one of my classmates, who had telkenisis and was trying to stay under the radar, had just had enough. he broke the chair with his mind.

his parents (who no doubt have hidden super powers as well) probably scolded him later that night for using his powers in public...

but it was so worth it.

Mighty_Chives

Mighty_Chives
  • Members
  • 1,562 posts
  • Steam ID:Superstar Chives
I was out at a bar last year with a mate, we were going to goto a club later on when it opened for one of my class mate's 18th. But we really got ahead of ourselves, round after round of tequila (my nemesis) started happening and eventually I forgot how I got from there to the point when I woke up in my bed in the morning. Well the next day I was out for lunch and I see a girl from my class who was standing at a bus stop along my journey. She tells me how fucking wasted I was the night before, and how my friend fell asleep in his chair as the bar was closing (after puking in a pint glass xD) - so the bouncer comes along and tells him to get the fuck out of here, so she comes and gets me, and I triumphantly run over, throw him over my shoulder and carry him into the night.

And my place was pretty fucking far away from where we were, and I'm actually not physically healthy enough to carry someone that distance (atleast not when pissed out my head).

The only reason I remember this story is because she said that I had told her something that was incredibly embarassing that same night. So I interogated her for a little while for it, then decided to pretend not to care since that usually works (it never did). Saw her today (she had dropped out of college so hadn't seen her in a while), and I'm still oblivious to what I said.

I think I said something about my impressive cock. That's what I usually do. :/

Kuassi

Kuassi
  • Members
  • 828 posts
  • xfire:Kuassi
  • Steam ID:xKuassix
  • PSN:Kuass1
Hmm...I have so many awkward/embarrassing moments, but I CAN'T seem to remember a lot of them.

Alright, as for a specific case of awkwardness...there was this one time I was at a school carnival with a couple of my friends, my girlfriend, and my friend's girlfriend. We were going around to the different booths, just having a generally good time. At one point, the guys broke away from the girls for a second and went outside to get some air. I was having a discussion with one of my friend's and I mentioned that I wasn't sure how my relationship was going and was considering breaking it off. I wasn't really committed to anything at that point, I was just unsure. Alright, well, somehow through the course of the night everyone in the group managed to find out. In the end, she confronted me about it, and rather than try to deny it I just broke up with her. Weird night, because we all showed up and were having a blast and everyone went home pissed off.

Umm...another time I got in a fight at school (like 50 people present) and, although I didn't lose, I made myself look like a fucking idiot because I was flailing my arms everywhere. Had never been in a REAL fight before that point.

And finally, one time I got really drunk at a party, and me and friend walked across the street and just walked into these people's house who's garage door was open. It was like 11 pm, and there were these 2 people sitting in the kitchen. We just strolled in, sat down at their kitchen table, had a conversation with them, and left like 20 minutes later. I cannot remember for the life of me what my reasoning to do this was, or what we talked with them about. Anyways, that same night I was concerned about my parents knowing I was drunk when I got home, and decided it would be a good idea to SWALLOW like...1/2 a cup of Listerine. Why swallow? I don't know why, but it seemed like a good plan. Yes....like they WOULDN'T know I was fucking up....heh. /sarcasm

I guess those aren't really that good, after all. icon_neutral.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users