Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A tribute to Jack Thompson

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

Personal

Personal
  • Members
  • 576 posts
  • xfire:csgamegodd
  • Interests:PC Games, Music, Food, Friends.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Do Want!!!
  • PSN:DO NOT WANT
  • Wii:Do Want
impressive jack thompson diss.

KeH KeH KeH

KeH KeH KeH
  • Members
  • 353 posts
  • xfire:kehkehkeh
  • Interests:yer mum
Lololol!

Sometimes I wonder how you guys come up with such absolute pwnage.

5 Stars!

rofls

kekekeke

(GA)Mansavage

(GA)Mansavage
  • GA Captain
  • 400 posts
  • xfire:mansavage
  • Gamer Army ID:3283
  • Company:Kilo
Whoever made this, im gay for them (No offense to homosexuals). Jack Thompson needs to stop being such a god squad. Being religious and believing what you may is fine, but dont hide behind it.

iEnv˙

iEnv˙
  • GA Private
  • 287 posts
  • xfire:nightvortex
  • Interests:No.
  • Gamer Army ID:3475
I just realized I have something to add,

Jack Thompson appears to me as "an idiot blabbering nonsense for his own gains". I think he should just give up and sue the world. Sue the world for Breathing. Breathing because it "teaches people to steal" as you are taking other's oxygen/the world's oxygen, and it's causing the world to become a "time bomb" and when it explodes, then Jack will realize he was wrong.

EDIT: Steve is right lol.. thats exactly what im trying to say. So we should ban something just because YOU ASSUME the killings happened BECAUSE OF THAT? ROFL! Ban TV! They introduce violence in those kung-fu shows. BAN JACK, HE TALKS TOO MUCH!
Don't click this shit.

teh_steve

teh_steve
  • GA Private
  • 7 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:459
In all of these killings they also wore socks. WE SHOULD BAN SOCKS!

evilnoyl

evilnoyl
  • Members
  • 22 posts
  • xfire:evilnoyl
  • Interests:I recently picked up CNC3 when my xbox got the rrod. I havent gamed much on the PC in a while, even though my rig is pretty decent. I pay for Xbox Live, I get my moneys worth dammit!
  • Xbox / GFWL:Naparts
I have a simple solution to all of this. We as humans would have a tough time killing other people without our fingers. I now plan to sue everyone based on the fact that you all brandish a deadly weapon every day. Either pay me or chop off the fingers.

A funny side note that I dont know if it will make it anymore or not, but in an article I read ages ago for GTA4 there is a lawyer that you have to kill, and when you pull a gun on him he says "Guns don't kill people, video games kill people." Then you shoot him. Who do you think THAT was aimed at, lol!!!

carz91

carz91
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • xfire:carzyconker91
  • Xbox / GFWL:carzy1337
what a stupid video next time make a good one thx

KuroFalcon

KuroFalcon

Best Overall Poster 08

• GA Corporal
  • 7,232 posts
  • Steam ID:Winzx12
  • Gamer Army ID:2992
  • Company:Pi
QUOTE (teh_steve @ Feb 28 2008, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh noes.

QUOTE (Mares @ Aug 22 2008, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
kuro is MY LOVABOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tyler1451

tyler1451

GA Private

• Banned
  • 1,322 posts
  • Interests:Movies, Gaming.
  • Steam ID:[PPGA]SpookyCupcakes
  • Gamer Army ID:1807
  • Company:Bravo
QUOTE (carz91 @ Feb 27 2008, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what a stupid video next time make a good one thx

...dude.

failing is MY job.
QUOTE (Shadowstar @ Nov 5 2008, 12:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tell me that a year from now.

QUOTE (Raven* @ Jul 12 2008, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
RUN! THE COCK IS A LIE!!!111

QUOTE (Cure @ Jul 23 2008, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
P.S. Tyler I want your babies.

QUOTE (Yoski @ Jul 20 2008, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Deleting the recycle bin would create a time padarox and a black hole

QUOTE (Dark.Matter @ Jul 22 2008, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How you all can fill 13 pages of discussion talking about each others willies is beyond me :P

QUOTE (cadetduke @ Jul 22 2008, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There will never be a "best movie of all time". I'll be damned if I let some douche piece of shit tell me what they say is the best movie of all time. The Godfather has been #1 on IMDB for as long as I can remember and I fall asleep through the movie every time I try to watch it. I have yet to see the whole movie in one sitting. The "best movie of all time" would have to be a movie where the majority of the people agree with calling it that. I never see this happening so the "best movie of all time" will always be an opinion.

QUOTE (The Colonel @ Jul 21 2008, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is a little off topic, but why the fuck do you have to be a fanboy? Why can't you just play games for the sake of playing games? By saying "LULZ NO CONSOLES R 4 N00BZ LOLOLOL" you are missing out on a lot of great games. A great game is a great game despite the platform it is on.

KuroFalcon

KuroFalcon

Best Overall Poster 08

• GA Corporal
  • 7,232 posts
  • Steam ID:Winzx12
  • Gamer Army ID:2992
  • Company:Pi
QUOTE (teh_steve @ Feb 28 2008, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh noes.

QUOTE (Mares @ Aug 22 2008, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
kuro is MY LOVABOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaun.

Shaun.

Overall Best PP Contributor | MoTMJan08

• GA Corporal
  • 6,679 posts
  • Interests:Vidya, music, Marvel and frilly things.
  • Gamer Army ID:145
You guys got mentioned on GamePolitics.com in case you didn't notice ^^

http://gamepolitics....n-parody-video/

Nerd42

Nerd42
  • Members
  • 17 posts
where can i download these jack thompson quotes to make my own song like this, or a remix or whatever?

Prat

Prat
  • GA Private
  • 1 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:1656
Awesome vid, can't stop watching it.

On another note, I would like to find the "military" that trains on video games. Because the one I've been in for 9 years makes me..you know...go outside and stuff. Shoot real weapons for instance. If anyone can direct me to Mr. Thompson so I can find out about this military, let me know.

"Jack Thompson sues Harmonix for their release of the Guitar Hero series for not only causing nerds to choose guitars over guns, thus ending his career, but also, this trend has introduced a whole new wave of shitty college bands." quote from youtube

Kiara_Moonblade

Kiara_Moonblade
  • Members
  • 7 posts
Haha can you imagine walking in for your first day at military training...and they hand you a 360 controller and tell you taht you can't handle a real gun until you pwn at Call of Duty or something lol. They might get more recruits that way though, Jack Thompson could be on to something!
I love New Zealand! Lord of the Rings, Frodo, The Ring...anyway, don't let me bore you with my knowledge of New Zealand...

Vinny.isa464

Vinny.isa464
  • Members
  • 1 posts
QUOTE (Geoff @ Feb 24 2008, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't imagine that Thompson's end goal is to take away our video games for the purposes of upsetting us. I'm also thinking it's not just about his career or financial gain. It seems to me that he is at least partially motivated by matters of conscience and that his end goal involves public safety, which I have to admit is somewhat noble.

Geoff, I'm so glad you made this observation. It's a temptation among humans (forum-posting humans especially) to associate every political activist or person on a soapbox with greed. I agree, Jack Thompson is being motivated by conscious. Mind you, his conscious is wrong. What I want to know though, is what Mr. Thompson is going to do/say when more conclusive studies come out supporting the innocence of video games. Now, obviously the reports will reveal some addictive qualities, but what can't be addictive? My guess is that Mr. Thompson will either turn his attention to the "addiction" agenda or he will shut up altogether. Let's all hope on the latter. Regardless of what he does, he has already revealed the power that conscious has over us, and the danger that it has when it's wrong.

Good stuff, Geoff. Keep it up,

Some Thoughts on Truth Some more thoughts on truth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users