Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ever had this happen to you?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Hades.

Hades.
  • GA Private
  • 4,189 posts
  • Interests:Holy fuck Ive been on these forums for a long time. They pretty much raised me tbh
  • Xbox / GFWL:Undisclosed
  • Wii:Don't want.
  • Gamer Army ID:4225
  • Company:Alpha
Ever had an argument with someone who thinks that everything new is 1000x better then anything older then a couple of years?

I was talking to some guy about Half Life 2, I started talking about Half Life 1 and all the old HL1 engine games and he wouldent shut up about how they suck balls and look like shit and the game play is bad.

He said the same thing over and over again about Half Life 1, Opposing Force, Blueshift and 1.6 .. I think hes kind of an idiot.. Am I wrong?
Are the old HL1 engine games horrible, and I just like them to much? icon_confused.gif

And I'm running 2 graphic sites with this guy.. What the hell am i going to do icon_sad.gif
So, ever met someone like this? >:(

PROBLEM SOLVED

79577008.png

KillaCon

KillaCon
  • Members
  • 851 posts
  • xfire:killacon47
  • Interests:Gaming (obviously), music, PC/Tech, movies, friends, family, swimming, TV, and of course Pure Pwnage...
tl;dr

TheContractor

TheContractor
  • Banned
  • 564 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:2656
What's the point...?

Hades.

Hades.
  • GA Private
  • 4,189 posts
  • Interests:Holy fuck Ive been on these forums for a long time. They pretty much raised me tbh
QUOTE (TheContractor @ Nov 18 2007, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What's the point...?

How am I supposed to run a series of websites with someone like this icon_sad.gif
We fight about everything.. have you ever met someone who has given you this much trouble >:(

79577008.png

TheContractor

TheContractor
  • Banned
  • 564 posts
QUOTE (lil hades 87 @ Nov 18 2007, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How am I supposed to run a series of websites with someone like this icon_sad.gif

Set aside your differences and view each others point of view. If he feels that old games are weak, then he is a n00b. I wouldn't advise you to call him a n00b.

KuRRopT

KuRRopT
  • Members
  • 384 posts
  • xfire:pzycho112
  • Xbox / GFWL:KuRRopT
  • PSN:QuakeLive: KuRRopT
Yeah, there are tons of them. A mate of mine started dizzing me because I was playing a bit of FF:VII... And about that friend of yours, tell him that HL1 multiplayer pwns HL2 really bad...

Btw, Dragonforce is a really nice band, but they just plain suck live >:(

Pwning is my business, and business is GOOD!

Hades.

Hades.
  • GA Private
  • 4,189 posts
Ugh.. I guess I just shouldent talk to him about anything.. whether is be movies, games, sports or music.. We fight about everything! >:|

79577008.png

TheContractor

TheContractor
  • Banned
  • 564 posts
QUOTE (lil hades 87 @ Nov 18 2007, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ugh.. I guess I just shouldent talk to him about anything.. whether is be movies, games, sports or music.. We fight about everything! >:|

Will this help?

Hades.

Hades.
  • GA Private
  • 4,189 posts
QUOTE (TheContractor @ Nov 18 2007, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Flamebait? icon_confused.gif

79577008.png

Gr@PhiC

Gr@PhiC
  • Members
  • 630 posts
  • xfire:thesaboteur
QUOTE (lil hades 87 @ Nov 19 2007, 10:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Flamebait? icon_confused.gif

all i can say is that MetallicA's older albums are way better then their newer albums, including the Black album...

Hades.

Hades.
  • GA Private
  • 4,189 posts
QUOTE (Gr@PhiC @ Nov 18 2007, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
all i can say is that MetallicA's older albums are way better then their newer albums, including the Black album...

Ive bought everyone of Metallica's CD's, I like everyone the same.. And I have ALOT of Metallica shirts and posters, If you like Metallica you like all of Metallica not just kill em all and ride the lightning.

What was this thread about again? icon_confused.gif

That guy was a Dick anyway.. I took one site and he took one site, problem solved icon_surprised.gif

79577008.png

Gr@PhiC

Gr@PhiC
  • Members
  • 630 posts
QUOTE (lil hades 87 @ Nov 19 2007, 10:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ive bought everyone of Metallica's CD's, I like everyone the same.. And I have ALOT of Metallica shirts and posters, If you like Metallica you like all of Metallica not just kill em all and ride the lightning.

What was this thread about again? icon_confused.gif

That guy was a Dick anyway.. I took one site and he took one site, problem solved icon_surprised.gif

if u compare St anger to any other album then...well...need i say more..

anyway i was saying older music can be better then newer music, like u were saying older games can be better then newer games......

Hades.

Hades.
  • GA Private
  • 4,189 posts
QUOTE (Gr@PhiC @ Nov 18 2007, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if u compare St anger to any other album then...well...need i say more..

anyway i was saying older music can be better then newer music, like u were saying older games can be better then newer games......

I got it, but I hate when people say Metallica is shit now and only the first 2 or 3 albums are worth listening to.

But TBH, st.anger wasn't a bad album, people just thought it was bad for Metallica icon_sad.gif

79577008.png

eedok

eedok
  • GA Private
  • 5,414 posts
  • xfire:eedok
  • Interests:qqq
  • Steam ID:eedok
  • Xbox / GFWL:eedok
  • Wii:3394-3242-5681
  • Gamer Army ID:1176
Graphics guys? Yea they tend to be that way.

Gr@PhiC

Gr@PhiC
  • Members
  • 630 posts
QUOTE (eedok @ Nov 19 2007, 11:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Graphics guys? Yea they tend to be that way.

hey,, no matter what anyone sais, MGS1 on PS1 is the best game of all time..

lolmobile

lolmobile
  • Members
  • 133 posts
your mate is clearly a graphics nub. only liking games for their graphical content.

i suggest, next time you meet him, pwn him hard in the balls. alternatively, just be the better man and agree to disagree.

i've had "friends" like this before...they're asshats.

Fenix

Fenix
  • GA Private
  • 1,080 posts
  • xfire:Fenix1
  • Steam ID:FenixSX or Saionce
  • PSN:FenixSX
  • Wii:Stolen
  • Gamer Army ID:187
I'm on your side about it, I play an old Hl1 mod heavily.

Day of Defeat if you were wondering.

Tell him he's a nub? icon_razz.gif

zalir

zalir
  • Members
  • 374 posts
  • Interests:European Football
Now that I quit the World of Noobcraft my main game is Counter-Strike 1.6 baby! I have source and I can install it at any given time. My computer isn't shitty and can support it pretty good so there is no problem what so ever. Just the community in 1.6 is better and it's more realisitic with the recoil and such. Don't get me wrong I'd play CS Source if only they made it exactly like 1.6 but just with better graphics. Day of Defeat pwns hard too but once I get a better computer for Team Fortress 2 that's going to be all I play all the time!

Toxicity²

Toxicity²
  • Banned
  • 702 posts
QUOTE (lil hades 87 @ Nov 18 2007, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ever had an argument with someone who thinks that everything new is 1000x better then anything older then a couple of years?

I was talking to some guy about Half Life 2, I started talking about Half Life 1 and all the old HL1 engine games and he wouldent shut up about how they suck balls and look like shit and the game play is bad.

He said the same thing over and over again about Half Life 1, Opposing Force, Blueshift and 1.6 .. I think hes kind of an idiot.. Am I wrong?
Are the old HL1 engine games horrible, and I just like them to much? icon_confused.gif

And I'm running 2 graphic sites with this guy.. What the hell am i going to do icon_sad.gif
So, ever met someone like this? >:(

PROBLEM SOLVED

He's a fucking noob. Fucking nu-gamers are what's ruining the vidya gaem industry.

"Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted." - John Lennon
Read my blog, you shitter.
PP fan since 2004
Maybe I'll put a hole in your head, you know, just for the fuck of it.

w4r10r

w4r10r
  • Members
  • 1,806 posts
  • xfire:d4rkply4
  • Interests:Gaming, obviously, but i also play a lot of guitar.
  • Steam ID:w4r10r
  • Xbox / GFWL:w4r10r
  • Wii:5863278811979727
You can't have chickens without turkeys.
QUOTE (Christron @ Mar 7 2008, 07:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
are you fucking kidding me? i would totally use that as my comedy act at school, bitches love feces, ever seen 2girls1cup?

QUOTE (Verrückter @ May 29 2008, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A bad genre is still a genre.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users