Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

teh_masterer sends an Omen in Episode 8

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Econojon

Econojon

MotM April 2006 teh_straterer

• GA Sergeant
  • 5,427 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:32
LOLLERBLADES! icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

Bojangles

Bojangles
  • Members
  • 1,182 posts
  • xfire:Bojangles90
  • Interests:Try to pwn games, erm play piano
We know...
IPB Image

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,900 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
Yeah omen is the name of the PC, i think it's purely for advertational (real word?) purposes.

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

Bojangles

Bojangles
  • Members
  • 1,182 posts
I think its called advertisal
IPB Image

Altair

Altair
  • Members
  • 67 posts
Yeah I know, its this thing right here.
http://www.voodoopc.com/system/quotekitche...?productID=1038
user posted image

Econojon

Econojon

• GA Sergeant
  • 5,427 posts
YOu don't think it has a double meaning?

QUOTE (Dictionary.com)
A phenomenon supposed to portend good or evil; a prophetic sign.

I believe that this shows the purpose of the episode. The computer sent to him is like a sign "from the heavens" from teh masterer. I think It shows that the gaming war has started, not just some serious random pwnage. This was like the first battle. I think it signals to us that this is the direction the series is taking when they refer to the "Gamers' Army". Am I wrong?

I have heard many other crackpot theories to what the Gamers' Army is, so that's why I posted. wink.gif

Altair

Altair
  • Members
  • 67 posts
QUOTE (Econojon)
YOu don't think it has a double meaning?

QUOTE (Dictionary.com)
A phenomenon supposed to portend good or evil; a prophetic sign.

I believe that this shows the purpose of the episode. The computer sent to him is like a sign "from the heavens" from teh masterer. I think It shows that the gaming war has started, not just some serious random pwnage. This was like the first battle. I think it signals to us that this is the direction the series is taking when they refer to the "Gamers' Army". Am I wrong?

I have heard many other crackpot theories to what the Gamers' Army is, so that's why I posted. wink.gif

Nah I dont think so VooDoo have always called there PCs that kind of name. The PC was called Omen before the Ep.
user posted image

Econojon

Econojon

• GA Sergeant
  • 5,427 posts
no, I meant for PP to feature that PC. I think that's why Kyle picked it. THey could have featured another one? Otherwise, it's just a coincidence.

Altair

Altair
  • Members
  • 67 posts
QUOTE (Econojon)
no, I meant for PP to feature that PC. I think that's why Kyle picked it. THey could have featured another one? Otherwise, it's just a coincidence.

Maybe
user posted image

Searchin'

Searchin'
  • Members
  • 537 posts
QUOTE (Econojon)

i AGREE. cLEVER.
pwnt

Bojangles

Bojangles
  • Members
  • 1,182 posts
QUOTE (Searchin')
QUOTE (Econojon)

i AGREE. cLEVER.

Saying ur name makes me happy icon_biggrin.gif
IPB Image

davyn

davyn
  • Members
  • 12 posts
the gamer army wont be as cool since voodoo just "lent" them those computers. icon_sad.gif

Searchin'

Searchin'
  • Members
  • 537 posts
QUOTE (davyn)
the gamer army wont be as cool since voodoo just "lent" them those computers. icon_sad.gif

Really? I thought the coverage that Voodoo recieved was at least worth 5K - 10K. Just think how many gamers will be drawn over time to this show. Especially now that it's getting so much publicity from mainstream media.

This show is phenominally popular with Voodoo's target audience.
pwnt

Fps_Cam

Fps_Cam
  • Members
  • 165 posts
  • Interests:pwning
wow tht much money for a pc, no way!
IPB Image
boom headshot.. gotta gooo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users