Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Pure Pwnage Flash

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Carbonwater

Carbonwater
  • Members
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, animation, video games, painting, television
I made this.
http://www.sheezyart.com/view/1533551/

Don't understand? Let me explain.
A person that goes by the alias of MrSimon was at a forum when one of the members said 'this place isn't happy enough'.
So MrSimon created The Happy Flash, a fast paced flash movie with images of happy people in order to make the viewer feel more happy.
Time went by and MrSimon created many more of these with diffrent emotions, such as The Sad Flash, The Angry Flash, The Emo Flash, and so on.
Eventually he ran out of emotions and began to make them based on his interests such as The Disney Flash, The Pokemon Flash, The Sims 2 Flash, etc.

Eventually he became rather busy with work and a socal life and this is where he passed the series on to me, to do whatever I feel like with it.

And so I made this movie, you will feel Pure Pwnage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users