Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Need a Malware program

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Syntra

Syntra
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts
  • xfire:MSN
  • Steam ID:SyntraIsCool
  • Xbox / GFWL:None
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Wii:Noplayonline
Well PeerGuardian keeps blocking something called "Net Sentry Corp" (even when I'm not doing things you need PG for). I googled it, and apparently its Malware. Now I've never known that I had malware before, so I don't know of any Malware Removers. Anybody have any suggestions? Or maybe my combination of AVG Free, Spybot SD and AdAware Personal will get it?
Weiman took my virginity.
Currently playing: Fallout 3 - Fifa 09 - The Orange Box

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,900 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
Check the 10k threads in the tutorial section, really.

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

Starblaiz

Starblaiz

Here comes the sun!

• Global Mods - GA Brig. Genereral
  • 5,287 posts
  • Interests:Games (obviously :P ), Programming, Physics (especially Astrophysics)
  • Steam ID:virus52
  • Gamer Army ID:225
  • Company:Gamma
specifically, THIS ONE icon_wink.gif

Syntra

Syntra
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts
  • xfire:MSN
  • Steam ID:SyntraIsCool
  • Xbox / GFWL:None
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Wii:Noplayonline
The link Virus has provided does not deal with Malware.

I have scanned with AdAware, Spybot and AVG, and still PG is blocking "Net Sentry Corp". Meaning they are still trying to send info to there server or something of the like.
Weiman took my virginity.
Currently playing: Fallout 3 - Fifa 09 - The Orange Box

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,900 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
Xsoft Spy SE should do the trick, excellent malware remover.

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

Kazzerax

Kazzerax

FUCK!

• Retired Staff
  • 4,859 posts
  • xfire:kazzerax
  • Interests:Counter-Strike, Chess, computer hardware, music, literature, film and philosophy.
  • Steam ID:kazzerax
  • Gamer Army ID:764
I saw this in the "last active topic" link from board index, and thought someone was asking for spyware to infect people with icon_razz.gif.
Kazzerax
MOTHERFUCKING ENTITY OF THE WORLD
A PORTION OF GLORIOUS THOUGHT
ELECTRICITY SHAPED TO REASON
FORGED THROUGH THE FIRES OF LIFE
BROUGHT TO BEAR ON CHAOS TO IMPOSE WILL UPON AN UNCARING AND INDIFFERENT UNIVERSE
TO FORGE FROM NOTHING, SOMETHING
Beautiful

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users