Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ep 8 was made last year?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

MR_GRiM

MR_GRiM
  • Members
  • 708 posts
  • Interests:m4573rb4710n <----- lolz
woah i ttoaly didnt know that. yep it was made last year heres a quote from one of teh d00ds at Lanageddon.

PurePwnage Episode 8 @ LANageddon

The dudes over at PurePwnage released their newest Episode; Episode 8: LANageddon. Which of course was shot primarily at our event last year! Great episode, lots of laughs and some good times had by all. Thanks a ton for the PP crew coming out to see us last year...perhaps we'll try and host a rematch of Doug vs Deathstriker6666. Who knows!! Head over to the PP site to check out the new episode. And don't forget registration for LANageddon VII, March 3-5 2006 is now open! BOOM! HEADSHOT!

Taco Joe 09/20/2005

so like hold up. does this mean all these episodes are really old. but if this is from last year, how was he rockin the PP shit, cuz did they have the merch back then? lol im confused now, or ugh nvm. please enlighten me, cuz maybe i read it wrong.
IPB Image
QUOTE( My Dad ) View Post
Well, some people just like to be cowboys. I guess its just there thing, but i dont know why the fuck they would dress like that in Philadelphia.

UprightCitizen

UprightCitizen
  • GA Sergeant
  • 622 posts
  • Steam ID:uprightcitizen
  • Gamer Army ID:224
  • Company:Echo
Alright, I believe this was talked about before...but, it was filmed in March, which isn't last year, but since Lanaggedon is only a once a year thing, he said last year, because "this years" one hasn't come yet. It was only filmed in March, and I'm sure that they don't film all of them from a long time ago, but Kyle wanted to shoot one of the episodes during Lanaggedon, and because it only happens once a year, he shot it then.

dloko

dloko

Number One

• Retired Staff
  • 1,990 posts
  • Steam ID:dloko_net
  • Xbox / GFWL:dloko
QUOTE (MR_GRiM)
did they have the merch back then?

Yeah I scored my "Pwnage Pack" last year.
My love for you is like a truck, BERSERKER!
Would you like some making fuck, BERSERKER!

deficite

deficite
  • Members
  • 45 posts
He had to wait for ep. 7 to come out so that the story would make sense. Just imagine if ep. 8 was ep.7 and ep. 7 was ep. 8. It would not make any sense at all.
My signature pwns.

MR_GRiM

MR_GRiM
  • Members
  • 708 posts
  • Interests:m4573rb4710n <----- lolz
yea thats what i was sorta thinkin, like ep 8 was acually a little older footage. am i right?
IPB Image
QUOTE( My Dad ) View Post
Well, some people just like to be cowboys. I guess its just there thing, but i dont know why the fuck they would dress like that in Philadelphia.

Bojangles

Bojangles
  • Members
  • 1,182 posts
  • xfire:Bojangles90
  • Interests:Try to pwn games, erm play piano
Most problably, maybe he thought he had to "end" the mmo stuff, and mention DS6666 in the ep, oh and he promised he would use Skries stuff before ep8 icon_biggrin.gif
IPB Image

Series

Series
  • Members
  • 287 posts
oh my gosh

i made this topic days ago

http://forums.purepwnage.com/viewtopic.php?t=6384

fearcrest

fearcrest
  • Members
  • 596 posts
MARCH of 2005 was production on it,

thats when the lan was at least, the crew is keeping 2 episodes ahaed so its flawless each time.
from the lanagedon forums

and go ahead call me a noob,

Xanatos

Xanatos
  • Members
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:reading ron, steve balmer, internets
they probably recorded the lanageddon stuff in march, and the rest of the episode more recently.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users