Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Suggestion for a future episode.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

NobleAtreides

NobleAtreides
  • Members
  • 25 posts
I am so amused (n00bblushed) :oops: by these episodes, they have made a real impact on me since I am an avid playing high ranking zh noob,

here is a suggestion I thought might be amusing: icon_idea.gif

-Jeremy applies for a job at EA, :!:
-walks in to EA headquarters for an interview, and asks the receptionist if any future support is intended for zh. :?:
-does the pwnage dance to the develpment team for RTS, tells them how much they pwn. icon_arrow.gif
-lols at the 'sims' development team, tells them how they have 'yourmouthonmaballz' :shock:

with the uprising power and influence of purepwnage, I figured EA ought to listen to Jeremy's ideas... icon_biggrin.gif

deficite

deficite
  • Members
  • 45 posts
I highly doubt that EA would take time out of jerking off with their stolen money to pay attention to some Canadian.
My signature pwns.

NobleAtreides

NobleAtreides
  • Members
  • 25 posts
Considering they don't listen to Americans either, I wouldn't expect miracles, however, with 2 major development studios based in Vancouver and now Montreal, I thought it might stir some ROtehFLMAO's

Still, probably useless, like tits on a bull. But would make a damn funny episode if Jeremy could pwn some noobexecs and show who's real boss when it comes down to pwnage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users