Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

paedophiles

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

geko_teh_greek

geko_teh_greek
  • Members
  • 30 posts
how about sex with a minor, what do the pp forums think of that

just some links (dont worry no pics - not illegal)
stegl.info - jack mclellan "legal paedophiles" fight to get people to understand him

corrupted-justice - against anti pedo website perverted-justice

cerius love - info about pedo's and history

it's interesting to see what peoples views are...
also if you decide to forget your viewpoint and go onto these websites you may find some compelling arguements

btw. i found these webpages while doing a piece of homework about differet civil rights (rights of pedophiles to stay anonymous) im not a pedo
"old people smell of feet" - old saying

btw: not greek - kay!

Fin

Fin
  • Members
  • 1,347 posts
Facts of Life :

Kids are Stupid.
Adults are Less stupid.

While Adults understand the whole "Sex" thing, Children dont, cause they are Children.
Kids are not "small adults", they are Kids.

Theres a good reason why its against the law. Will check those websites later, But its Boston legal time.. Pro Pedophiles < Boston Legal

063 Abra

063 Abra
  • Members
  • 3,312 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in learning about religions, mythologies, ancient cultures, and psychology. I also like to play a lot of video games and computer games, mainly Role-Playing Games. I also play a few table top Role-Playing Games like Dungeons and Dragons, Shadow Run, and Vampire: the Masquerade.
I don't see how anyone could be in favor of pedophilia, it's sick and wrong.

The reason it's so bad is that you're taking advantage of an innocent child and will probably traumatize the child for the rest of their lives.
Always up for Gen IV Pokemon battling and trading - just shoot me a PM.

BlightedArt

BlightedArt

Busting your balls since 1987. | Best Art Contributor

• GA Private
  • 7,092 posts
  • Interests:Cartoons, animation, video games, design, indie / acoustic alternative / rock music, japanese culture, mythology, playing drums and ocarina.
  • Gamer Army ID:2866
Let's stir things up a bit:

Even though the dictionary clearly describes pedophilia as a form of "sexual desire toward a minor" (had to go to dictionary.com to check it was related to sex and not just a form of infatuation, just in case), what would you guys say if a 30 year old man was actually "in love" with a 13 year old? Would it still be wrong even if, should the two parties spend time with each other, they both stayed away from the topic of sex due to legalities? What if they were both being legally sensible about the sex part, but actually really liked each other, would you still consider that to be wrong, evil and sick?

I'm not opinionated one way or the other (tbh, I really can't decide if this scenario is 'okay' or not, but probably 'not'), it's just a pop quiz for you.
"Wish you were here."
- The Devil, on his tour of Georgia, U.S.

way2lazy2care

way2lazy2care
  • Members
  • 10,808 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:way2lazy2care
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
QUOTE (BlightedArt @ Oct 24 2007, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let's stir things up a bit:

Even though the dictionary clearly describes pedophilia as a form of "sexual desire toward a minor" (had to go to dictionary.com to check it was related to sex and not just a form of infatuation, just in case), what would you guys say if a 30 year old man was actually "in love" with a 13 year old? Would it still be wrong even if, should the two parties spend time with each other, they both stayed away from the topic of sex due to legalities? What if they were both being legally sensible about the sex part, but actually really liked each other, would you still consider that to be wrong, evil and sick?

I'm not opinionated one way or the other (tbh, I really can't decide if this scenario is 'okay' or not, but probably 'not'), it's just a pop quiz for you.

honestly, I don't think an overwhelmingly vast part of the 13 year old population actually knows how to love someone else.
SPAMBOTSTOOKOVERMYSITE D:
Give me LoL Referals.

QUOTE (Virus52 @ Mar 3 2008, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ALL HAIL THE GREAT AND MIGHTY MOTH!

QUOTE (SN3S @ May 6 2008, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No sensuality; this is all for fitness.

Omeganecron

Omeganecron
  • Members
  • 89 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:WerePirate
They're shagging kids and you're asking if it's wrong?
Stop reading my sig and do something productive.

nlitement

nlitement
  • Members
  • 2,821 posts
  • Interests:Yeah, damn.
  • Xbox / GFWL:nlitement
Minors should be fully deprived of love - bar none. Zero tolerance.
˘3˘ ◕ ◡ ◕ ( ω`) ~

knoxer

knoxer
  • GA Private
  • 1,028 posts
  • xfire:Knoxer
  • Xbox / GFWL:Knoxer101
  • PSN:Knoxer
  • Wii:4894952128433818
  • Gamer Army ID:499
I'm kinda half and half with it... while it is wrong to lure a kid into sex when they are just like "lol wut?" amd you get away with it. But I don't think that if both parties know the consequences and still want to engage in a relationship, let them. When I say this I mean that the younger party be old enough to know what love is and what is right and wrong.

Also if you are 18 and look at 16-17 yr olds I think their is nothing wrong with you, yet people will brand you as a "pedo"

BANNIES ARISE!

kaptein_knivkamp

kaptein_knivkamp
  • Members
  • 965 posts
  • xfire:kapteinknivkamp
  • Xbox / GFWL:bayersk
The age difference doesn't concern me as long as they are both past 18. If I ever heard of a 30 year old dating a 13 year old, I'm quite sure that I would've kicked his ass weather he had a good reason or not ^^

It's just wrong.

geko_teh_greek

geko_teh_greek
  • Members
  • 30 posts
QUOTE (kaptein_knivkamp @ Oct 24 2007, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's just wrong.

ok can people just forget what they wholheartedly believe and attempt to talk about this objectively as if it were any other subject

also can people please go to the sites i put up, helpful reading material from one side of the arguement

Fin

Fin
  • Members
  • 1,347 posts
People, lets get our facts right :
Pedophile means a person,who is attracted to person under the age of 12- 13.

18 year old whos horny for 16-17 aint pedo.
He / she is just horny.

TubularLuggage

TubularLuggage
  • Members
  • 5,221 posts
  • Interests:Rock/Metal, Drumming, film making, my woman
I don't see how someone could possibly be in favor of pedophilia unless they were one.
Not to say anything about the topic creator, but...

But seriously, it's one of those few things in life that has a clear answer. It's wrong. There's no way to justify it.
IPB Image

Omeganecron

Omeganecron
  • Members
  • 89 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:WerePirate
What's the leading cause of paedophilia?
Sexy children

What's the best thing about having sex with 26 year olds?
there's 20 of them

Sorry, all paedophile jokes aside, it's pretty disgusting. And I'm afraid to press the links because then I'll have pedo sites on my history.
Stop reading my sig and do something productive.

airsniper

airsniper
  • Banned
  • 1,143 posts
  • Interests:i often scream at clouds, kicking puddles is good too, ive been called a cyber bully, ye tbagging is fun.
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
my sister-in-law works for dateline, i like what they do. lets just say there a few things wrong with society, that impact big on lives. first being that the western world has patterned its legal system after greco-roman ideals, the same pedo-fags that raped their way to glory. current definition of pedo's has changed even, we know theyre repeat offenders, and often they kill their victims - so why not just excecute them? sure 16&17 yr old gals are hotties, but seriously you cant wait? lol. todays parenting sucks, we went from a society that raised 13 year olds to run businesses to having 24yr old children. sex with kids is wrong, hell i even want age bracketed servers... pisses me off getting singing toddlers in mature games, i want to be guarenteed ppl in my age grp. if ppl arent aware of stranger danger yet, im at a loss, im even /facepalming over the question this debate asks...
In the year 2006 PLAYSTATION3 is created, in the year 2008 it becomes self-aware, renaming itself SKYNET.

jessenoob

jessenoob
  • Members
  • 362 posts
  • xfire:jessenoob1
Pedophiles deserve to be shot.

BlightedArt

BlightedArt

Busting your balls since 1987. | Best Art Contributor

• GA Private
  • 7,092 posts
  • Interests:Cartoons, animation, video games, design, indie / acoustic alternative / rock music, japanese culture, mythology, playing drums and ocarina.
  • Gamer Army ID:2866
QUOTE (airsniper @ Oct 25 2007, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sure 16&17 yr old gals are hotties, but seriously you cant wait?

Over here, 16 is legal. Not that I'm arguing against your point, just an FYI that 16 is the legal age of consent in NZ. And now, you've learned something today!

Anyway, good point about the bracketed servers, but also not good, it would point out to people of a 'pedophillic' nature (is pedophillic even a word? Shmeh), that there are old or young attenders in that server. There'll never be guaranteed segregation on the internet unless you have to legally prove your age when you buy a game (but then, if that's the case, every bracketed server on CS for example, would be 16+ anyway). In reality, it comes down to people teaching their kids how nasty the lawbreaking pedophile is, while still keeping the lesson as friendly as possible. In all honesty, all it took for me and my brother was our parents constantly telling us to say "no" to strangers, and never tell anyone your personal information online.

That last part obviously isn't needed as much now, because if someone tried anything to me as they would a 13 year old, they'd probably end up unconscious. =P

Also, Omeganecron:

What's the leading cause of paedophilia?
Sexy children

Judging by the local fashion scene and items of clothing that kids are actually wearing today, you made more of a point than a joke there than you may initially think. Jesus Christ people, your kids are kids, don't buy them juvenile-smutty clothing. Man...
"Wish you were here."
- The Devil, on his tour of Georgia, U.S.

jessenoob

jessenoob
  • Members
  • 362 posts
  • xfire:jessenoob1
QUOTE (BlightedArt @ Oct 24 2007, 08:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Judging by the local fashion scene and items of clothing that kids are actually wearing today, you made more of a point than a joke there than you may initially think. Jesus Christ people, your kids are kids, don't buy them juvenile-smutty clothing. Man...

That's a great point.

geko_teh_greek

geko_teh_greek
  • Members
  • 30 posts
QUOTE (TubularLuggage @ Oct 24 2007, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not to say anything about the topic creator, but...

im 14, but i guess i still could be

also look at Jack Mclellan's case (stegl.info), here is a paedophile who keeps perfectly legal (eg. doesnt have sex with minors), but his local community are flagging him for being a paedophile, even though he doesn't do anything

is a pedo still a pedo if he doesnt act?
can we convict him for having pedophillic thoughts?

can we convict someone thinking about murder (with no fully formed plans)?

is it alright to arrest someone for having illicit thoughts but not acting on them?

Fin

Fin
  • Members
  • 1,347 posts
is a pedo still a pedo if he doesnt act?

Pedo is a person who is attracted to young pre teen kids. So yes, he is a pedo.
can we convict him for having pedophillic thoughts?

No, but parents have the right to protect there children.
can we convict someone thinking about murder (with no fully formed plans)?

No
is it alright to arrest someone for having illicit thoughts but not acting on them?

No its not.
the western world has patterned its legal system after greco-roman ideals

fuck sake, still rambling about this I see..
so why not just excecute them

We do not kill our own citizens in Finland. its not cool.

geko_teh_greek

geko_teh_greek
  • Members
  • 30 posts
QUOTE (Fin @ Oct 25 2007, 08:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We do not kill our own citizens in Finland. its not cool.

yay finnish person!

also my questions were very basic, i was hoping that others would develop on them: -

is a pedo who thinks but doesnt act a bad person?

is it right to shun him becaise of his thoughts?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users