Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Official Warhammer: Age of Reckoning Thread

• Please log in to reply
1006 replies to this topic

battlemage03

battlemage03
  • Members
  • 1,333 posts
Speculations I guess.

Sir Kyle Aziz

Sir Kyle Aziz
  • Members
  • 6,812 posts
  • xfire:kyleaziz0uchihaitachi
  • Xbox / GFWL:DDR Aziz
  • Rofl-Rupees:7
Relic and THQ and they had aquired a company known for making MMO's, it's speculation but I have a funny feeling we're going to see a DoW:40K MMO.

battlemage03

battlemage03
  • Members
  • 1,333 posts
QUOTE (Sir Kyle Aziz @ Jun 4 2008, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
THQ

I have a bad feling about this...

battlemage03

battlemage03
  • Members
  • 1,333 posts
QUOTE (Sir Kyle Aziz @ Jun 4 2008, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
THQ

I have a bad feeling about this...

darkhen

darkhen
  • Members
  • 1,057 posts
  • xfire:darkhen
  • Interests:Bang Bang Bang<br /><br />Banging people<br />
QUOTE (Defiled @ Sep 30 2007, 07:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Unfortunatly i have'nt got into beta but hey.

My main interest is Chaos Marauder but still i could change my mind any time.

Definatly orc or chaos.

But ill tell you one thing, with how all the charisma works surely would'nt that mean the guys with shit loads of armour etc e.g. Black Orc, Chaos Chosen be the strongest...

Because they will be fighting longest so surely more morale to do the devastating attacks :\

But hey i cant really say anythign till i've played.

One of the elves racese, for sure. In wow, i played alliance. Its time tfor evil. Maybe dark elves, they look insane. Im not s ure about classes,. wheres an explanation about each?
Also , everyone in this game will go evil whats the bet

]

battlemage03

battlemage03
  • Members
  • 1,333 posts
Any guesses when the Open Beta is coming out? I say a month, month and a half max.

Defiled

Defiled
  • Members
  • 4,087 posts
Yeh sometime soon hopefully, also there's info on each class on the website man go on armys then races then classes.

darkhen

darkhen
  • Members
  • 1,057 posts
there is some class info out.btw defiled whos that in ur avatar

]

Defiled

Defiled
  • Members
  • 4,087 posts
Me.

Sir Kyle Aziz

Sir Kyle Aziz
  • Members
  • 6,812 posts
What's all this Elven nonsense? Everyone is going to be an Elf. Do something original, 'cause we all know that 800000 people will roll elves.

Kadjel

Kadjel

I fought with honour!

• Retired Staff
  • 3,183 posts
  • xfire:Kadjel
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
QUOTE (Sir Kyle Aziz @ Jun 7 2008, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What's all this Elven nonsense? Everyone is going to be an Elf. Do something original, 'cause we all know that 800000 people will roll elves.
Most people like the way elves look. Sadly, that's the way online rpg's go; especially with a lack of true customization.

As to what I'd play...hrmmm....to be honest, I think everything looks cool. The lack of cast-bitch healers really intrigues me as it's a new concept to mmo's<from what I've seen, at least.> Witch Hunters sound cool. But, I swear to all that is holy or the opposite, I'm going to kill every one of you fuckers that name one "Alucard." The Drizzt-bitch nelfs are bad enough, but at least you have to read books to understand wtf Drizzt is.

PIKEL4Lyfe

Wuggles for everyone!

darkhen

darkhen
  • Members
  • 1,057 posts
The thng i fear is all those little board game kids might come and roll a char. As usual, EVERYONE will go evil, just like how the horde outnumbered the alliance 3:1 in most servers.

Also, i bet in the first few patch stages, there will be some incredibly imba class, and everyone will roll it. Lets hope they dont have 500mb patches every week like wow sigh,.

]

battlemage03

battlemage03
  • Members
  • 1,333 posts
That's why god invented beta tests icon_smile.gif .

Envious

Envious
  • Members
  • 40 posts
QUOTE (darkhen @ Jun 7 2008, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The thng i fear is all those little board game kids might come and roll a char. As usual, EVERYONE will go evil, just like how the horde outnumbered the alliance 3:1 in most servers.

Uhhh.......

I think you got it all mixed up bro

Kiddies go good guys

Alliance was 3:1 , not horde

darkhen

darkhen
  • Members
  • 1,057 posts
Not in aussie realms sick.gif

]

teh_canonized

teh_canonized
  • Members
  • 113 posts
  • xfire:Canonized

I think we can assume that this was thought of already, the vast alliance/hord difference is ok for WoW because it really doesn't matter. I'm thinking they'll have some sort of "auto balence" system for WAR, only allowing one faction to become so powerful on a single server before they only allow members of the opposite faction to join,
"Cędite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius" - Kill them all for god will know his own.
-Arnaud Amuary, Abbot of Citeux

Defiled

Defiled
  • Members
  • 4,087 posts
QUOTE (darkhen @ Jun 8 2008, 04:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Umm dude, the majority of the world had Alliance outnumbering Horde 3:1 not the other way round, look at all the kids in the world there are a few of them that like the 'bad' guys (i was one and still am one i guess icon_razz.gif) compared to the many many many that like the 'good' ones.

Sir Kyle Aziz

Sir Kyle Aziz
  • Members
  • 6,812 posts
My server Illidan had Horde outnumbering Alliance 3:1 atleast. An I'm pretty sure it was 1 Alliance for every 1 Bloodelf aswell.

Althogh, there were alot of younger players as Alliance, the only reason I played it 'cause me friends were. );

darkhen

darkhen
  • Members
  • 1,057 posts
hmm. Alliance did have ALOT of kids. HOrde had the more mature players. I went alliance coz personally i reckon they looked pretty badass in 1337 armor.

]

Lowkee

Lowkee
  • GA Private
  • 1,806 posts
  • xfire:Bacheezi
  • Xbox / GFWL:Bacheezi
  • Gamer Army ID:4419
I dont think either of the sides will outnumber one another tbh, atleast i hope not. there are people in this world who do like you know, the golden horses, and white castles/cities rather than rotting corpses on spikes hehe.

last time i checked (2 months ago give or take) the server auchindoun, horde outnumber alliance 5:1. The server was released when BC was and still hadn't killed vashj (alliance side) and the horde had killed kalecos. To top it off it was a pvp server, just imagine doing your dailies in t4-t5 and getting ganked by 4 full t6 guys. It was a lot of fun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users