Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gentlemans club

• Please log in to reply
439 replies to this topic

Dohregard

Dohregard

Master Dohbator

• GA Private
  • -32,928 posts
  • xfire:dohreguard
  • Steam ID:dohreguard
  • Xbox / GFWL:Dohregard
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Wii:209737188728753
  • Rofl-Rupees:5
  • Gamer Army ID:3070
  • Company:Foxtrot
QUOTE (VulgaritySocks @ Sep 16 2007, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I do say, such a lapse of conversation could only mean we have taken up arms against those pesky apeish French again. If this is indeed not the case, then why good sirs has our noble conversation become so side-tracked? I would be ever so peeved if this thread were to sink into murky obscurity like a mere pleb.
I say chaps, buck up.

I do concur with your statement and would also like to add that their is nothing worse than a smelly drunken French commoner. I do recall this one instant were my pet Siberian tiger and I were walking the streets of Paris scoffing at the commoners when all of a sudden a Silly drunken French man came up and was saying something in the silly French language. I then spouted the kill command for my Pudgums, the Tigers name mind you, and the poor boy didn't even want finish his dead body, I then laughed, but not in excess, for that is poor manners.

So in conclusion, when your walking your endangered large trained beast, always remember that they aren't partial to smelly drunk French presents, wot wot?

SN3S

SN3S

Best Newcomer | Best Console Contributor 2007 Rawr:3

• Retired Staff
  • 4,682 posts
  • xfire:sn3s
  • Interests:Gaming (Mostly Fighting/Puzzle/Platforming), Comics/Anime, Puttering around with Photoshop, Reading, Listening to Music, <br />Being a Geek, etc...
  • PSN:LucidMomentum
  • Wii:1464476386663937
  • Gamer Army ID:3234
QUOTE (Dohreguard @ Sep 17 2007, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So in conclusion, when your walking your endangered large trained beast, always remember that they aren't partial to smelly drunk French presents, wot wot?

I say, that reminds me of the time my dearest old chap from nottingham, Dudley was his name, I think... he took his exotic snow leapord out for a leisurely stroll one afternoon, and the poor little thing couldn't help but eat some of the neighbor's servants. Poor thing had to be put to sleep, but of course Dudley was a smart man; he had the beast stuffed and it is now presiding in his dining hall.

QUOTE (Joby @ May 3 2008, 08:13 PM)
We need to find you a girl that doesn't end in .jpeg

VulgaritySocks

VulgaritySocks

Second only to DougHChrist! | Wisest Poster 08

• Members
  • 4,423 posts
  • xfire:h00nestr00b
  • Interests:Defenestration, interpretive dance...<br />Dreadlocks?<br /><br />This is stupid.
QUOTE (SN3S @ Sep 17 2007, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I say, that reminds me of the time my dearest old chap from nottingham, Dudley was his name, I think... he took his exotic snow leapord out for a leisurely stroll one afternoon, and the poor little thing couldn't help but eat some of the neighbor's servants. Poor thing had to be put to sleep, but of course Dudley was a smart man; he had the beast stuffed and it is now presiding in his dining hall.

That limey old bean Dudley told me that he had hunted that fair beast down and killed it with his bare hands. What a dodgy little bugger.
And what's this about the neighbour's servants? Where I come from one their duties is to be exotic beast fodder. I remember once whilst I was having tea in the garden with old Miss Pumplefoot (a good wench, but rather daft don't you know, and ever so vulgar) she offered to give a few of the old servants to my rabid elephant for an afternoon snack. Naturally I declined (it would be bad form to accept an offer, and besides, I'm ever so rich) but I was given the impression that such activities are common place among us, the elite of society.
I say, any of you chaps down for a visit to the golf club? I've heard the artichoke soup is good this time of year...

SN3S

SN3S

• Retired Staff
  • 4,682 posts
  • Interests:Gaming (Mostly Fighting/Puzzle/Platforming), Comics/Anime, Puttering around with Photoshop, Reading, Listening to Music, <br />Being a Geek, etc...
QUOTE (VulgaritySocks @ Sep 17 2007, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I say, any of you chaps down for a visit to the golf club? I've heard the artichoke soup is good this time of year...

Oh, I do say that I'd enjoy that, I haven't partaken of a fresh artichoke soup in quite a while.

But I must disincline. I am afraid that I am hosting a rather dashing game of poker tonight, at my manor. And the missus won't be home, as I have given her quite an allowance this month. Oh dear, I wonder what I will do? I heard that a rather ravishing traveling group of exotic beauties have come to town, and I'm sure that they would make the perfect company for me and my fellow chaps, eh wot?

And now gentlemen, I must bid adieu. Much to many things to attend to. Let's see, I shan't think that any wine younger than 1875 will take well, not at all. I must go and fine a better year, that frost still brings back horrid memories. Why, the missus lost two of her toes in that dreadful wind... But I say! Tally Ho, and all that sort of thing. Good day sirs! *Tips hat, and nods*

*Leaves thread with a smile on his face and a determination to engage in gentleman like activities*

(Best thread ever, tbh)

knoxer

knoxer
  • GA Private
  • 1,028 posts
  • xfire:Knoxer
  • Xbox / GFWL:Knoxer101
  • PSN:Knoxer
  • Wii:4894952128433818
  • Gamer Army ID:499
Good day old chaps, what certain frivolous activities are we partaking in today? I do say that a round of cricket sounds smashing about now!

BANNIES ARISE!

Eagleeye

Eagleeye
  • Members
  • 1,096 posts
  • xfire:theirisharagorn
  • Xbox / GFWL:EagleeyeXC
Cricket? What sort of tom foolery is this. Debate the stocks man! Lovely discussions on the queen and all sorts of those rowdy colonist are getting up to eh? Chip chip and all that.

(I apologize if I offended anyone from the 1700's in this post.)

Muad'dib

Muad'dib

Oct 2007 - Mario Kart DS Tournament winner or something

• Members
  • 2,124 posts
  • Interests:CS, console gaming, basketball, movies.
  • Xbox / GFWL:anucadivad
  • Wii:5446973000736267
Dear me, I daresay the newfound discovery of this earthly treasure is quite enough to raise the Guy himself from his otherworldly premises, so that he may too partake in these fine and jolly gatherings.

Christron

Christron

I'd fuck the shit out of the Queen

• GA Private
  • 2,916 posts
  • xfire:Steam: Headlightsunderwater
  • Interests:Music and Games.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Christron
  • Wii:coming soon
  • Gamer Army ID:1579
What a shame to see sir Sn3singworth leaving us so soon, good day to you sir, I SAID GOOD DAY! I'll have to send for my servant to send for my maid to send for my racially inferior cook to make us some more after lunch tea and crumpets. Artichoke sounds fantastic sir Socksington, would you pass the grey poupon please. This social is just beginning

Dohregard

Dohregard

Master Dohbator

• GA Private
  • -32,928 posts
QUOTE (VulgaritySocks @ Sep 17 2007, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heavens no! Not after that dreadful incident with the Rothlingtonfellows! They always accused my Pudgums of eating their daughter, when everyone knows that their daughter was kidnapped in Bangladesh 6 years prior. Why, they even have to news paper clippings hanging up on their mantle just under their prized head of a Saber Tooth Tiger. Dreadfully in denial they are, but i did notice a rather pale Black market Slave on my last trip to the east, which could only make one wonder if that happens to be their daughter... hmmmm yes....

/smokes pipe

063 Abra

063 Abra
  • Members
  • 3,312 posts
  • Interests:I'm interested in learning about religions, mythologies, ancient cultures, and psychology. I also like to play a lot of video games and computer games, mainly Role-Playing Games. I also play a few table top Role-Playing Games like Dungeons and Dragons, Shadow Run, and Vampire: the Masquerade.

Gentleman.

(Kudos if you get it.)
Always up for Gen IV Pokemon battling and trading - just shoot me a PM.

VulgaritySocks

VulgaritySocks

• Members
  • 4,423 posts
  • Interests:Defenestration, interpretive dance...<br />Dreadlocks?<br /><br />This is stupid.
Bad news chaps. My chauffeur was parking my rather splendid new Bentley into it's corner stall in my garage, and I'm afraid it hit a rather pricey new thoroughbred I've been keeping there because it was acting a mite dodgy. Poor bounder broke it's leg.
Naturally I killed them both and ate them.
What's the world coming to when a man has to face such incompetency from underlings? I say old beans, I'm about ready to hang up me old cotton socks and retire to the countryside. A smidgeon of brandy for breakfast, toast for lunch, life is good, I've got a hunch!

Oh I say.

SN3S

SN3S

• Retired Staff
  • 4,682 posts
QUOTE (VulgaritySocks @ Sep 19 2007, 01:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What's the world coming to when a man has to face such incompetency from underlings? I say old beans, I'm about ready to hang up me old cotton socks and retire to the countryside. A smidgeon of brandy for breakfast, toast for lunch, life is good, I've got a hunch!

Oh I say.

Well, I'm all for that idea, nothing better than living at the old summer cottage in the country, just to get away from the cities, I say. All this industrialism is going to kill us soon, or at least drive us all incompetent at the least. Its all that smoke and oil, If I must say.

*Sits down with a cup of tea and some biscuits*

Now, what are the plans for today, good chaps?

Dohregard

Dohregard

Master Dohbator

• GA Private
  • -32,928 posts
Well I'm going to dodge off to the Plaza Art Fair. I, of course, will be absolutely out of my mind, as a rather old friend of mine just came back from India with this new plant called "Cannibus"? Which when smoked, gives you a right good appetite, a splendid perspective of life, and a very powerful urge, to laugh.

Syntra

Syntra
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts
  • xfire:MSN
  • Steam ID:SyntraIsCool
  • Xbox / GFWL:None
  • Wii:Noplayonline
I love Lamp.
Weiman took my virginity.
Currently playing: Fallout 3 - Fifa 09 - The Orange Box

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,901 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
Oh look old chaps! This what just so happened to have bestowed on me is quite amusing!

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

Dohregard

Dohregard

Master Dohbator

• GA Private
  • -32,928 posts
My dear Weiman, are you sure that polo mallet to your head didn't knock a few screws loose, wot wot?

VulgaritySocks

VulgaritySocks

• Members
  • 4,423 posts
I say, jolly good say Doh. Polo match perhaps chaps?
I'll bring the mallets if you all bring the port.

SN3S

SN3S

• Retired Staff
  • 4,682 posts
QUOTE (VulgaritySocks @ Sep 26 2007, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I say, jolly good say Doh. Polo match perhaps chaps?
I'll bring the mallets if you all bring the port.

What a smashing proposition. I'm sure I have a few bottles of year 1762 back at the manor, should make for a good round. So long as Duke Weiman doesn't bring his eccentric pet along with him, I wouldn't care to see what that creature is like drunk, wot wot!

But I daresay that I won't be in my best form, since my fool of a servant Dunsey ran off with my most prized thoroughbred.

I think I shall hire a female to take his place; the gentler sex seem to have such a way with dumb creatures, and they aren't nearly so hard to catch if they happen to run...

Dr.Toker

Dr.Toker

MoTM Dec 07| Teh Tokerer | Best GA Contributor 08 & 09

• GA Brigadier General
  • 2,215 posts
  • xfire:doctortoker
  • Interests:Computers, pwning noobs, pwning my GF,
  • PSN:ShadyToker
  • Wii:5719241413012107
  • Rofl-Rupees:2