Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

alternative ZH BOs

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

ArmoredSandwich

ArmoredSandwich
  • Members
  • 3,051 posts
  • xfire:unseendevil
Okay, this is my 2000th post on these forums. To "celebrate" this i will tell you guys some strats for zh. Whoever still plays this awesome game. I wanted to post the first one, "rush 9", back when i was "community leader" for the pp zh clan. Never got to post it though. Now i feel like I should share these with you guys.

rush 9
Im not quite sure who invented this one, but i think it must be sheepy or his brother incqrit. Anyways, sheepy and I perfected it.

You have to be any kind of gla preferably toxin, and preferably not demo. This rush uses the speed and transport capabilities of the technicals and the advantages of the tunnel networks, + 2 rpg troopers and instant transport.

BO:
w1, supply stash
w2, barracks (boxed if possible).
w3, 2nd supply stash
w4, arms dealer.
w5, tunnel network
w1, tunnel network
w2, tunnel network (all in a protective cirkel around your main base)

arms dealer -> 3 technicals (chevrond with the gens upgrade if possible).

load up every technical with 1 worker, the worker you used to build a tunnel network with and the 2 rpg guys you got with the same tunnel network. If you do this right you have 3 technicals each with 2 rpg and 1 worker. You simply rush to the enemy base asap, unload on different spots, and create 1, 2 or 3 tunnel networks in the enemy base. Use the rpgs + technicals to protect the workers building those tunnels. If you actually get 3 tunnels up, its gg. 6 * 2 = 12 rpg guys.. Then theres the technicals, with scrap upgrade and probably promoted 3 times. If its not gg, just call in reinforcements from your main base, tunnel in, tunnel out and start the rape.

good vs. any usa, china tank, china inf, china vanilla
BAD vs. tox, nuke.

PRO's of this rush: Its HARD to counter, so it will most likely succeed.
CON's of this rush: You wont have alot of map control, so if you fail youre pretty much screwed.

This rush is REALLY good, when i started to play zh i could beat players with it who were much better then me. This one CAN work against real pros, and WILL work against average people.. if executed correctly of course.

You might wonder.. "why rush 9". The answer is actually quite simple. Sheepy and I used to call it technical rush, but that gives confusion with an actuall technical rush (technical spam). So thats why we decided to put a name tag on it.

double rush 9
This one is just unstoppable. All it takes is 2 gla players in a 2v2 match.

Its exactly the same as the normal rush 9. But then executed by both you and your teammate. Imagine 6 technicals, 6 workers building networks, 12 rpg troopers in your base and later 6 technicals, 6 tunnel networks, 24 rpg troopers. From 2v2 it goes to 2v1. Sheepy and I have done this rush in 2v2 games with extreme succes. Just watch out for your main bases, and be sure that no one escapes.

bunker drop

Invented by me, and im quite sure im the only one using it. So its damn original.

You will have to be vanilla china or china nuke.

BO:
d1, power
d2, supply stash
d1, barracks
queue up 4 ths and maybe a reg guard (or just 5 ths, but you wont have that much against infantry).
d2, airfield.
queue up 2 helixes
d1, 2nd supply stash
When the first helix is ready load your d2 in the helix and fly it to the enemy base, or a 2nd supply stash.
d2, bunker (in the enemy base eh).
When the 2nd helix is ready, load you infantry in it and fly it towards the same spot you dropped your dozer. Garrison them asap in the bunker and start raping whatever is or comes around it. You might wanna fly your dozer back, but theres no need though. You can use it for a 2nd base, or simply a supply stash.

I had a crappy router when i thought off this one. Therefor i havnt been able to test it vs. any real good people. I have tested this one versus people of this forum with alot of succes, but that doesnt really says anything about how the pros will handle this one (sry dudes). Darth managed to fully recover from this rush the second time i did this.

PRO's: SOMETHING TO DO WITH V CHINA OMFG!!!!! And it is totally unexpected/original. Its alot of fun doing this, base swaps etc..
CON's: It leaves your main base COMPLETELY unguarded, which mostly leads to the end of the base.

No worries though, you can easily win the game when you lose your main base, just rebuild near the bunker, and counterattack. That is probably why its so much fun, it allmost always involves swapping bases.

I think however that this one is NOT a succesfull rush in a 1v1 game. 2v2 Games however are a whole other story. In 2v2 games, this is gold, especially (again) for vanilla china. You can easily take and hold the 2nd supply stash on fallen empire, and even launch a succesfull counterattack. So remind this rush especially in 2v2 games.

replays of both rush 9 and the bunker drop, unfortunately i lost most of them, im sure ill find them again though. And when i do, ill upload them (i know some others are at an other comp).
http://www.wonima.demon.nl/other/ppf_2000/...000_replays.zip

Ive thold this BO in an other topic too, but this one is better explained

Just a small story. I used this once in a 2v2 games against incqrit. We were on skype and could hear each other talking, ill never forget.. "What Im under attack?? What!! near the second supply stash, how the fuck did they got their so qui... OMFG THERE IS A BUNKER.. OMG.. WTF allready!!! no Im NOT playing this game anymore, its just not fucking funny anymore!".

The same goes, with the double rush 9 btw, "omfg.. no... thats just toooo many".

He refuses to play us (sheepy and me) in a 2v2 game anymore.

Oh, and heres a picture of an ArmoredSandwich!!

Onwards to the next 2000 posts, and btw, ill read this through a couple of more times, ill get all the typos and other mistakes. You can always help me and point em out though.

gl and hf

There must be some kind of way out of here...

Infernoblaze

Infernoblaze
  • Members
  • 3,066 posts
  • xfire:infernoblaze
  • Interests:RTS, FPS, Basketball, badminton, tennis, smash bros, TF2, L4D
  • Steam ID:=[DC]= Inferno
  • Xbox / GFWL:Skorbat
  • Wii:1761398045461017
Bloody hell. Very nice post. I have GOT to play with you on ZH, we stopped playing Supcom w/ each other a while ago which was icon_sad.gif but I love ZH and would love to play with/observe you on it. I'll have to try these out some time.

wolf_1

wolf_1
  • Members
  • 822 posts
  • Interests:your mom, your sister, your aunt, your daughter, your niece, your grandmother.
i like the pictures of the armored sandwich. very COOL

SorrowNight

SorrowNight
  • Banned
  • 1,609 posts
  • xfire:Sorrownite
I think I really could've gotten (more) into ZH if my router wasn't so shit.

Sigh.

Every what, 1 outta 5 players could connect to me properly? :/

Good tactics/ideas though, I wish I could give it a try.

Infernoblaze

Infernoblaze
  • Members
  • 3,066 posts
QUOTE (SorrowNight @ Sep 6 2007, 05:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sigh.

Jjoooooiiiiiiinn uuuuussssssssssss......

LippyJ

LippyJ
  • Members
  • 129 posts
QUOTE (SorrowNight @ Sep 6 2007, 05:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sigh.

Out of interest, what router do you have?

I had the same problem, except I could always join 1v1s, but couldn't get 2v2s or more to work.

Mine's a crappy Netgear WPN one, wondering if you have the same problem.

Infernoblaze

Infernoblaze
  • Members
  • 3,066 posts
QUOTE (LippyJ @ Sep 6 2007, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Out of interest, what router do you have?

I had the same problem, except I could always join 1v1s, but couldn't get 2v2s or more to work.

Mine's a crappy Netgear WPN one, wondering if you have the same problem.

What you're missing here, lippy, is that your router doesn't work because you suck. It's true I swear.

ArmoredSandwich

ArmoredSandwich
  • Members
  • 3,051 posts
QUOTE (Infernoblaze @ Sep 6 2007, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What you're missing here, lippy, is that your router doesn't work because you suck. It's true I swear.

rofl, whats with the insult inferno??

anyways, thx for the nice replies all icon_smile.gif

btw ppl with router problems, there might be something in this topic that could be of use to you http://www.purepwnage.com/forums/index.php...c=39121&hl=

Intraframe

Intraframe
  • Members
  • 3,142 posts
  • xfire:mark101mmmmd
  • Interests:Games (obviously), fps, rts, and a few RPG's Also enjoy soccer, both playing and watching.
  • Steam ID:Intraframe
  • Wii:5242563695984198
nice armored, fucking awesome post.
I need these BO's, u know how big a n00b i am in ZH icon_razz.gif
got one question, how many worker should be at 1 supply stash?

ROFL at the armored sandwich XD
Come at me bro

DethFanatic

DethFanatic

Best RTS Contributor 08!

• GA Private
  • 3,079 posts
  • xfire:dethfanatic533
  • Interests:STARCRAFT 2 BETA YEAAAAAAH<br /><br />Studying Journalism at University (First year).
  • Wii:0129147163791720
  • Gamer Army ID:1048
Check Rod's GLA guide

Infernoblaze

Infernoblaze
  • Members
  • 3,066 posts
QUOTE (ArmoredSandwich @ Sep 6 2007, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
rofl, whats with the insult inferno??

Oh lippy's a friend from RL known for having shitty router problems.

How many workers do you pump out form the palace before you sell it?

darth_Pwnerer

darth_Pwnerer
  • GA Private
  • 51 posts
  • xfire:darthpwnerer
  • Interests:Gaming ;)
  • Gamer Army ID:1313
hello again guys.. it's been a while already icon_smile.gif

but for those u don't know.. i was just a normal guy, but when i saw the "supplyes and teh man" pinkVpurple episode, i decided to buy ZH.. after a few week offline playing.. i went online.. and i got spanked hard =)

luckily.. i met 2 guys who toly changed my life.. erm.. well.. ya icon_biggrin.gif

i dont think u know the first guy.. but im pretty sure u know the second icon_smile.gif it was armored icon_wink.gif who taught me how to play usa and china.. with his help.. i finally understood that the ppl with vees don't cheat icon_smile.gif . It was him who taught me the rush 9 which he is mentioning in the beginning of this topic.. now.. i can say im the best czech ZH player (coz after 1,5year of online gaming i didn't meet any1 from my country that i didnt pwned like a 'lil child).. but the thing i wanna say is:

THX MUCH IWN (also sheepy, faint, inqrit, beamcannon, tux and other ppl i was playing with)

also i would like to post i-rape-iwn bo icon_smile.gif
its a nukevtank or nuke mirror bo
d1->power->main->rax->propaganda
d2->wf at HIS oil (BM spaaaaaaaaaaam/gatt)

edit: 5-6 intraframe icon_wink.gif (i saw ppl making about 20.. but thats no good trust me)
Join the new ZH clanwars.cc clan lead by me and mainly antux !! =) PM me for info

Tux_78

Tux_78
  • Members
  • 120 posts
  • xfire:antux78
We need to get some zh back on. Seriously not playing tank for a month ruins your kill level.
[AN]Tux_78

Infernoblaze

Infernoblaze
  • Members
  • 3,066 posts
QUOTE (Tux_78 @ Sep 7 2007, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We need to get some zh back on. Seriously not playing tank for a month ruins your kill level.

We're playing it now so sucks to you!

ArmoredSandwich

ArmoredSandwich
  • Members
  • 3,051 posts
QUOTE (Tux_78 @ Sep 7 2007, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dude!
were playing right now

I reinstalled hamachi, therefor i dont have admin status for the channel ppZH, however we already created a new channel called PPZH. Just get on there and we can all pwn, darth, lippyJ and me are already there.

@ darth, I feel the same way dude, i rly do... <3.. XD

@ intraframe, 7

Tux_78

Tux_78
  • Members
  • 120 posts
  • xfire:antux78
Ill be o at 9 gmt tonight. I will be ready to kick some ass.
[AN]Tux_78

DethFanatic

DethFanatic

Best RTS Contributor 08!

• GA Private
  • 3,079 posts
  • xfire:dethfanatic533
  • Interests:STARCRAFT 2 BETA YEAAAAAAH<br /><br />Studying Journalism at University (First year).
  • Wii:0129147163791720
  • Gamer Army ID:1048
Count me in! Msg me on xfire when u guys r rdy to play, PM's are unreliable.

Hellswarm

Hellswarm
  • Members
  • 2,554 posts
  • Interests:CSS
I must be so bad by now .. lol

No thanks icon_sad.gif

darth_Pwnerer

darth_Pwnerer
  • GA Private
  • 51 posts
  • xfire:darthpwnerer
  • Interests:Gaming ;)
  • Gamer Army ID:1313
lol.. i do play crap like icon_biggrin.gif lol@me

the yesterday matches we're like fun.. im pro+++ lucker icon_biggrin.gif
Join the new ZH clanwars.cc clan lead by me and mainly antux !! =) PM me for info

Infernoblaze

Infernoblaze
  • Members
  • 3,066 posts
QUOTE (darth_Pwnerer @ Sep 8 2007, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol.. i do play crap like icon_biggrin.gif lol@me

the yesterday matches we're like fun.. im pro+++ lucker icon_biggrin.gif

Cheap, double teaming, carpet bombing, bastard! Let's play more icon_biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users