Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Music from episode 8. (incl. "building a computer"

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

Kajika

Kajika
  • Members
  • 26 posts
^ Or you could just read what I actually posted, it was a result of playing it in VLC, not my ripping programme, the blurbs and hickups doesn't appear in WMP nor winAMP

gonepostl

gonepostl
  • Members
  • 158 posts
hehe, i did but i considered it somewhat informitive but I left in the flame still which was my bad.

gonepostl = asshole on this post. Sorry dog, and way to take that flame like a man in a calm fashion. I probobly woulda ben steemed
you say your rub your soft spot when thinkin of me? well add two more fingers and go deeper into your fantasy.

Anti-Camper

Anti-Camper
  • Members
  • 171 posts
  • xfire:anticamper86
  • Interests:computers
oh it was a hard ware recording. well i will see if i can make them in variable bitrate. i do thank you for putin those up though. i won't have a clue how to put em up to download though so any help would rock
IPB Image ( /)
(o.0)
(> <)
( )-( )

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,901 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
Is anyone gonna do a full re-rip without the burps and anything?

*Weiman does not condone repipping music and is planning on buying the soundtrack as it comes out* icon_razz.gif

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

Raven

Raven
  • Members
  • 83 posts
Does anyone know what the song is called when Jez is facing Deatherstriker in css?

cuz that song is so pwnage
"LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"

Kajika

Kajika
  • Members
  • 26 posts
As soon is i return from the postoffice (sold a game) ill re-rip it, and try to extend some of the songs, this however requires that people actually comment my work icon_smile.gif at 84 downloads and only 14 comments no-one can be satisfied, expect the re-rips to be up in approx 1 hour icon_smile.gif

Anti-Camper

Anti-Camper
  • Members
  • 171 posts
QUOTE (Weiman)

*Weiman does not condone repipping music and is planning on buying the soundtrack as it comes out* icon_razz.gif
yea imma see what i can do about that. i dun know yet how i will distribute them though.
IPB Image ( /)
(o.0)
(> <)
( )-( )

Anti-Camper

Anti-Camper
  • Members
  • 171 posts
ooooo not good news. i gave it a try and like it sounds a decent amount better accept its a smaller file size and a little lower volume. i am using an on board audio card which is a bad idea lol. as soon as i get my sound blaster x-fi then i will give it a second try. also i was wondering if anyone wants like the whole episodes as mp3's? if so let me know and i will get right on that.

holy crap! while writing this i realized the previous files are mono!!! mine are like enhanced stereo. mine should be way bigger than his. wow i am not so disapointed in myself now. i guess its why his files are louder. meh

if anyone wants the songs contact me how ever you can.
IPB Image ( /)
(o.0)
(> <)
( )-( )

Raven

Raven
  • Members
  • 83 posts
does anyone know who that song is by and the title of the song!?!?!?!?!?

when Jez is facing Deathstriker in CSS?!?!?!?1
"LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"

To0thp1ck

To0thp1ck
  • Members
  • 3 posts
I use Mozilla Fire Fox and i tried to download your file but it wasnt working so i had to change back to good old Interenet Explorer and then it worked fine. icon_biggrin.gif

gonepostl

gonepostl
  • Members
  • 158 posts
have you re-ripped these songs?

I don't know there wasn't a followup post and it was a good idea. just the first rip sucked. was wondering if you did a followup yet.
you say your rub your soft spot when thinkin of me? well add two more fingers and go deeper into your fantasy.

Weiman

Weiman

Best HW&SW Cont. & PP Savant '09

• Global Moderators
  • 33,901 posts
  • xfire:weiman
  • Interests:Gaming, Biochemistry.
  • Steam ID:Weiman
  • Gamer Army ID:2452
  • Company:Mu
Yeah, you guys still havne't posted shit icon_lol.gif wink.gif

QUOTE (Weiman @ Apr 5 2009, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly what has been going on through the entire thread, and it's not the first time either.
You come to us for advice..you just spell out what you want to get, and then ask us if it is okay, and we have to explain why it isn't. That's the world upside down.. If you would just say 'hey guys, I have an X amount of money, what should I buy?' Then this would be over in 2-3 posts, not 2-3 pages.
QUOTE (Kazzerax @ May 21 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Every time someone goes against Weiman's sig I feel like they should be bludgeoned for a few minutes in the head to feel the headache I feel when I realize someone really IS that dense.

x_byakugan_x

x_byakugan_x

holy shit I have a title

• Global Moderators
  • 4,864 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:alphaferret415
  • PSN:alpha-ferret_415
  • Wii:Memorized?
  • Rofl-Rupees:None
QUOTE (Skrie)
dude....  EXCELLENT. PWNAGE

Thx a lot.. .. now I want the PP soundtrack even more then ever.

-Skrie icon_cool.gif

I seriously cant tell if your being sarcastic lol

QUOTE (Rickrolled @ Jan 10 2011, 04:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Love how the resident tough guy is happy to talk trash on an internet forum but back pedals as soon as he is called out. Typical coward. No doubt he'll respond to this with excessive bravado in order to restore his rightful place as a fully fledged internet badass.

I like to make werewolf...
MOVIES
bunny.jpg

Anti-Camper

Anti-Camper
  • Members
  • 171 posts
QUOTE (gonepostl)
have you re-ripped these songs?

I don't know there wasn't a followup post and it was a good idea.  just the first rip sucked.  was wondering if you did a followup yet.
i have re ripped the songs and they sound pretty good, definately better than the first rips. mine are in stereo and in vbr. they sound pretty damn good i think. messege me if you want em.
IPB Image ( /)
(o.0)
(> <)
( )-( )

Anonymous1c4

Anonymous1c4
  • Members
  • 2,071 posts
II still want to know where the song for Jeremy vs Deathstriker came from....who made that bad ass sounding song?!

nPANTS

nPANTS
  • Members
  • 11 posts
thanks this is great!!! awesome songs the whole bunch =)

peace
- I do have pants.. I just dont fancy wearing em ;)

sK.Candyman

sK.Candyman
  • Members
  • 1,203 posts
  • xfire:None
  • Interests:Games, Friends, Clubs, Dancing :D, Traveling, Girls?.
  • Xbox / GFWL:None
  • PSN:None
  • Wii:None
ive been looking for this ever since ep 8was realised ty man
icon_cool.gif

Seven Eleven

Seven Eleven
  • GA Private
  • 60 posts
  • xfire:icesial
  • Interests:Games,Computers,Technology in general
  • Xbox / GFWL:Seven Eleven711
  • Gamer Army ID:1210
uh hay man

the kazoo version song

its not called i pwn you

its called t3h noob song icon_smile.gif

great other than that

Edit:

oh and dude one more thing....

"Ive just been informed it will be FPS Doug vs....Everyone"

I laughed for a good 2 mins the first time i heard that
The internet
Where the men are men
The women are men
And the children are the FBI

Ravey

Ravey

MotM Aug 2006

• Members
  • 739 posts
QUOTE (Weiman)

I have already done some of them, but I only gave them over IRC. Here are the recordings I did out of the most extreme case of boredom:

Download link: http://ravey.leafo.net/files/purepwnage_music.zip

Contains:
Episode 4- The Pwnerer Vs. The Masterer
Episode 8- FPS_Doug Vs. Everyone
Episode 8- How to Play RTS
Episode 8- The Kazoo n00b Song
Episode 8- The Pwnerer Vs. DeathStriker6666

Best quality I could manage.
I'll probably do other songs if anyone wants them.

The Alu

The Alu
  • Members
  • 1,306 posts
Excellent

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users