Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Steam Community for Pure Pwnage

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Anon21

Anon21
  • Members
  • 68 posts
  • xfire:noxious3
  • Xbox / GFWL:Anon21
Hey everybody!

I was just wondering if Pure Pwnage has a Steam Community. If they do, I would like if someone could give me a link. If they don't then I'll describe what it is, aight?

Here's a linky!

If anyone is interested in doing it, then open up Steam and click 'File' and then 'Settings' on the drop down menu. Go to Beta participation and click 'Change...'. Click the drop down menu in the window that appears and click 'The Steam Community'. Then log in with your Steam account and password on the link posted above. From there everything is pretty easy to do. So, if we dont already have a Steam Community, then it would be awesome if someone is willing to make one!

I don't know if there is a limit to how many people can be in a community at a time. If there is, then it could cause a problem.

Just for an example, I'll post my SteamID page.

Thank you for reading,

Anon21 (noXiouS)

EDIT: I posted it in the FPS STUF section because I didnt know where else to put it.
RIP Sean Taylor. November 27, 2007.

Guest_ThE_MarD_*

Guest_ThE_MarD_*
  • Guests
Heyyo,

Right here man. icon_wink.gif

http://www.purepwnage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=59692

thread locked.-ThE_MarD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users