Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

zh vs cnc3

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

d3thr0w

d3thr0w
  • Members
  • 226 posts
  • xfire:d3thr0w
  • Xbox / GFWL:d3thr0w
so i have cnc3 and i use to play some TS, now going back to TS it seeems uber slow and borring. how does ZH compaire to both in terms of game speed..i hope you guys understand becuase if you have played cnc3 then TS you know what im talking about.

TheBlackOut

TheBlackOut
  • GA Private
  • 4,612 posts
  • xfire:theblackout92
  • Steam ID:highbuzz
  • Gamer Army ID:1316
Action wise? C&C 3. RTS being good wise? ZH.

Though the community is dying and hacks are common IIRC.

Turkey Llama Confederation (WE MUST FIGHT TO PROTECT IT!)

Vezner

Vezner
  • Members
  • 49 posts
  • xfire:vezner
QUOTE (Kane @ Aug 12 2007, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Action wise? C&C 3. RTS being good wise? ZH.

Though the community is dying and hacks are common IIRC.

Personally, I think the current version of C&C 3 (1.06) is just as good, if not better, RTS wise as ZH. I've had some very competitive games online with people that have really good micro and stats. I agree with you that hacks kill the game (both games). C&C 3 is an awesome MP RTS as long as you get a game with people that aren't hacking smacktards. If EA failed in any one area of C&C 3, it's in not governing the MP community well enough and banning disconnectors and other hackers quickly enough.
Why play Halo when you have the Battlefield series?
PC GAMES 4 TEH WIN!

ArmoredSandwich

ArmoredSandwich
  • Members
  • 3,051 posts
  • xfire:unseendevil
QUOTE (d3thr0w @ Aug 11 2007, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so i have cnc3 and i use to play some TS, now going back to TS it seeems uber slow and borring. how does ZH compaire to both in terms of game speed..i hope you guys understand becuase if you have played cnc3 then TS you know what im talking about.

I have no idea what you are saying there..Something wit..h tiberium sun.. cnc3.. zh??

what?

There must be some kind of way out of here...

Tux_78

Tux_78
  • Members
  • 120 posts
  • xfire:antux78
zh= a good game with a great deal of fun and skill invoved. fast paced and with micro as standard.

From what ive seen C&C3= a game for those who dont what to play RTS properly but just want to spam and use attackmove.
[AN]Tux_78

biAtCh?

biAtCh?
  • Members
  • 10 posts
  • xfire:mercurybiatch
  • Interests:Music ,playin guitar<br />bashing newbz in zh<br />meet friends<br />ons<br />:)
QUOTE (Tux_78 @ Aug 12 2007, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
zh= a good game with a great deal of fun and skill invoved. fast paced and with micro as standard.

From what ive seen C&C3= a game for those who dont what to play RTS properly but just want to spam and use attackmove.

Exactly
CnC 3 = Spam
In zh, even in a late game, u could make a tech or a flamer, micro with it n pwn something.
In cnc 3 u always have to spam some uber units and click your opponents units n dont even have to micro with them.
Its just clicking n spamming , clicking n spamming...no micro..uww..it sucks :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users