Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

mario strikers charged question

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

BlackTempest

BlackTempest
  • Members
  • 283 posts
This game is coming out in america soon for the wii as you prolly know. It will have online play, 1v1 and 2v2 matches i think.
My question is if me and my bro wanted to do 2v2s could we do it from the same wii?
Currently Playing: NHL 09, and a lil Super Smash Bros Brawl
SSBB Characters: Falco and Jigglypuff
I want to play starcraft 2

Higgy

Higgy
  • Members
  • 922 posts
  • xfire:mustbehiggy
  • PSN:mustbehiggy
  • Wii:7476262370009001
QUOTE (BlackTempest @ Jul 23 2007, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This game is coming out in america soon for the wii as you prolly know. It will have online play, 1v1 and 2v2 matches i think.
My question is if me and my bro wanted to do 2v2s could we do it from the same wii?

Yes, that's the only way you can do it. You team up with someone in your own home.. on your Wii.. using the same tv. Against 2 other people.. doing the same thing. You can't randomly have say.. me and you, against 2 other guys, 1 from Japan the other from France on a 2 v 2 battle. =)

Rehd

Rehd
  • GA Private
  • 2,387 posts
  • xfire:Gforcecrisis
  • Interests:Oh you know... stuff.
  • Xbox / GFWL:Rehd1906
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Wii:5743384498007899
  • Gamer Army ID:3472
  • Company:Hotel
QUOTE (Higgy @ Jul 23 2007, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, that's the only way you can do it. You team up with someone in your own home.. on your Wii.. using the same tv. Against 2 other people.. doing the same thing. You can't randomly have say.. me and you, against 2 other guys, 1 from Japan the other from France on a 2 v 2 battle. =)

That's pretty sweet, means you won't (necessarily) have a completely stupid partner. I almost wish random teammates were optional though. :-/
QUOTE (raw_genesis @ Dec 15 2009, 01:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
penis is ALWAYS relevent...

BlackTempest

BlackTempest
  • Members
  • 283 posts
Cool thanks man
Currently Playing: NHL 09, and a lil Super Smash Bros Brawl
SSBB Characters: Falco and Jigglypuff
I want to play starcraft 2

Blinky the Ghost

Blinky the Ghost
  • Banned
  • 384 posts
  • xfire:jenger
  • Interests:I love pwning.
What I'm curious about on Mario Strikers Charged is certain online possiblities...

For example, would it be possible to do 2 VS 1? Like, the guy with 1 controls just like you would on a 1v1, and the team with two people control as they would in a 2v2. Possible?
Jengerer

J1o3n3n7y

J1o3n3n7y
  • Members
  • 787 posts
QUOTE (teh_jengerer @ Jul 24 2007, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What I'm curious about on Mario Strikers Charged is certain online possiblities...

For example, would it be possible to do 2 VS 1? Like, the guy with 1 controls just like you would on a 1v1, and the team with two people control as they would in a 2v2. Possible?

when you've got a partner and you're searching for an opponent, it always finds someone else who is playing with a partner.
IPB Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users