Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Worst Drunk Story

* * * - - 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Cure

Cure
  • Members
  • 1,698 posts
  • Steam ID:Cure_IMR
^^ And he speaks from experience icon_razz.gif

Ganonheart

Ganonheart
  • Members
  • 4,067 posts
  • xfire:badazzewok
  • Xbox / GFWL:Ganonheart
QUOTE (Cure @ Jul 11 2007, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^^ And he speaks from experience icon_razz.gif

Indeed.

VulgaritySocks

VulgaritySocks

Second only to DougHChrist! | Wisest Poster 08

• Members
  • 4,423 posts
  • xfire:h00nestr00b
  • Interests:Defenestration, interpretive dance...<br />Dreadlocks?<br /><br />This is stupid.
Drunk you say?
I remember evenings of nude vomiting in a shower - terribly undignified. Although I think the weirdest of all of my drunk nights included "The Goat" and a ritual African Tribal chant in the lounge area of my residence at University. Very weird... I'd try to tell the story but it would be long as hell.
Suffice to say, one buddy ran into a cop naked screaming "WE'RE GOING STREAKING!", one buddy passed out in the middle of a stadium (which was locked on all fronts, with no discernable entrance point) and was "rescued" by the campus police, I woke up the next day with a large African drum sitting in my room with a few empty Jager bottles on top and a strange scrawled drawing of what looked like a goose flying into an airplane engine with the words "the fat's in the fire" underneath scratched into my wall, and very few of the guilty party was able to move out of bed the next day until around 6 P.M.

But what a great night it was.

CKY

CKY

TS Awards 2006: Best Accent

• Members
  • 2,911 posts
  • xfire:xcampxkillxyourselfx
  • Interests:Gaming, Playing Guitar, Music
  • Wii:3542579502046889
QUOTE (Ganonheart @ Jul 12 2007, 02:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That is actually more normal than you would think. Just hope she washed before... otherwise there's quite a few things you could have caught.

Oh very clean. She was a real clean freak.

You receive loot: [Gestapo Stick].

Ganonheart

Ganonheart
  • Members
  • 4,067 posts
  • xfire:badazzewok
  • Xbox / GFWL:Ganonheart
QUOTE (xCampxKillxYourselfx @ Jul 12 2007, 07:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh very clean. She was a real clean freak.

Awesome, all fun & no harm in that case. Kudos.... Although i WOULD keep that to internet only talk... My ex started talking about it with her friends... social genocide on her part.

MAGIKAL ICE

MAGIKAL ICE
  • Members
  • 200 posts
QUOTE (xCampxKillxYourselfx @ Jul 11 2007, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know it's probably a bit inappropriate...

Rimmed my ex-girlfriend when we were drunk.

..and liked it.

Rimjob?

Ahaha

You should refrain from sex for like 2 weeks, Get really drunk and have sex. It would be epic imho

Because all those days without sex and you're so damn tempted and when you finally let it out...

-Checkmate-

-Checkmate-
  • Banned
  • 2,236 posts
  • xfire:checkmate1337
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
  • Gamer Army ID:3211
you sat on a baby rofl.

h0micide

h0micide
  • Members
  • 1,197 posts
  • xfire:basz0r
  • Interests:gaming, music, literature, physics
I was on holiday in Spain, and drank too much Absinth (that shit is disgusting, srsly I'm never drinking that again) when we were chilling out on the beach late at night with some 13 year-olds. They asked me to roll backwards, and it seemed like a pretty good idea to me at the time. So I rolled backwards, and felt my clothes got wet. I realised I rolled into sewage water, lol.

The other thing which was kind of funny, was at a school party. I got kind of intoxicated by beer and mix drinks (shit costs a fortune). When we went outside, there were these tall boxes with plants on it for decoration. I knocked one over, and shouted to my friend: "DUDE WTF ARE YOU DOING!?" He replied: "I didn't knock that shit over, lol, that was you."

kathrynohh

kathrynohh
  • Members
  • 14 posts
My two friends Mary and Christina decide to have a bbq. We invite Alanna and Billy, our other friends. I'm ready to get drunk, like my entire mentality that night was to drink. We start out with Devil Springs(DEADLY STUFF) and OJ. That usually puts me right on my ass but that night I kept going. Christina has a wonderful liquor cabinet so she pulls out a bottle of tequila and gets the salt and lemons and everything, so everyone starts taking shots. Christina who is a big woman to begin with and has got to have at least a 100 pounds on me decides that I can keep up with her and we go at it, taking shot after shot. When we run out of tequila she pulls out like a box of those little liquor bottles you get on airplanes. We decide to sample them some that I remember is this melony one and raspberry absolute. Then earlier that night we bought a bottle of peach schnapps cause that's my friend mary's favorite and these little test tubes filled with pretty colored liquid. I take more than my share of schnaps and we have a communal toast with the little test tubes. At this point I'm gone and someone hands me a corona which I chug. The last thing I remember is standing up and feeling all the blood rush out of my head and my friend Alanna going, "Oh shit you're wasted." The rest is bits and pieces.

From that point on according to Christina my name wasn't Katie but Deirdre. I some how lost my pants and was sitting in my underwear(first class all the way), Alanna and Mary had to prop me up on her couch where I proceeded to bang my head and woke up the next morning with a HUGE ass lump. Then my mother kept calling because I was living at my grandma's house and she was worried why I wasn't in yet. So I get on the phone and begin babbling that I'm an O'Halloran and my father is Kieran and he's from Ireland and they have sheep there did you know? How much did I drink mom? Oh only three shots because One and one is one and two and two is two and three and three is three.(they still quote that one lmao.) I pass out and every now and then I flashed the peace sign and would lay back down.

Then Billy tries to put me in his truck where I basically puke all over the entire ride. How he found my grandmothers house is beyond me. So he hands me off to my mom and just spew all over the backyard, i remember leaning over the fishpond and puking. ugh how i didn't get alcohol poisining is beyond me.
time served to the ones you left here.

Teh_Smell

Teh_Smell
  • Members
  • 1,453 posts
Not really a bad story, but I was at a buds house one night with a bunch of my work friends, started taking shots and ripping tubes interchangably, and at the end I took my first gravity bong hit, with a HUGE cap...I was told that I sat on the couch twitching, next thing I remember is going to the bathroom and puking my brains out, I woke up the next morning next to the toilet.. Because of all my ridiculously loud puking, I sounded like a walrus, and now at my work the term for puking is walrusing out.
QUOTE(Boyces Mom)
How do I shot web?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users