Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

::rumor:: Microsofts E3 Line up

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Silverslug

Silverslug

Best Console Contributor 2006

• GA Private
  • 5,961 posts
  • xfire:fruitsofherwomb
  • Xbox / GFWL:fruitsofherwomb
  • Gamer Army ID:118
Xbox 360 and Microsoft Rumours for E3'07:- Microsoft start first at 6.30pm GMT+0:00. (Fact)- New Crimson Skies game to be announced.- Bungie working on new title/series not related to anything in the Halo/Marathon Universe.- Epic Games to show some gorm of Gears of War 2 Trailer.- Microsoft have bought the Star Wars Battlefront 3 rights. Trailer/Demo to be shown.- Rare to show off Banjo Kazooie 3 (Banjo-Theerie).- Rare to announce 2 new games.- Rare to announce Kameo 2.- Lionhead Studios show more of Fable 2.- Microsoft to fund a new game based on Jason Bourne. It'll be based on the books and not the film with Matt Damon.- Team Ninja to show off Ninja Gaiden 2. Labeled 360 Exclusive.- Apparently there's news of a MGS Game for the 360. May or may not be the 4th Installment.- Dead Rising 2 to be shown. May not be ready.From an E3 Floor Manager supposedly.

- Source
********UPDATED***********

There isnt a link for this updated list. Found this on GAF.

MICROSOFT

MS announces their new handheld, they plan on taking on Nintendo's next handheld

MS is publishing Power Stone 3 for Xbox 360

Phantom Dust 2 is Announced

Midtown Madness 4 Announced

BUNGIE

Halo 3 single player Cinematic trailer

LIONHEAD

Fable 2, trailer shown, Online Co-op revealed

RARE

Rare Announces Killer Instinct III, new Unique Tag Team matches and a deep Combo system

Banjo Threeie shown, playable, Nov 07 release

Killer Instinct Arcade Enhanced announced for XBLA for 800 points

RC Pro Am Unenhanced announced for XBLA for 400 points, online multiplayer

Banjo Kazooie Enhanced announced for XBLA

MISTWALKER

Microsoft Obtains Mistwalker as 2nd party

Lost Odyssey late Gameplay shown, showing full party with a complete battle system

Blue dragon Old Footage shown

First Cry-On Footage shown

TECMO/TEAM NINJA

Ninja Gaiden 2 Shown, Summer 08 release XBOX 360 EXCLUSIVE (but this is already known)

Code Cronus Shown, Q4 08 release

DOA5 a No Show

FASA/DAY 1

Mechassault 3 announced, graphical trailer (AKA CGI)

Crimson Skies 2

Shadowrun Downloadable content

BIZARRE CREATIONS

PGR4 Shown, Spring 08 release

TURN 10

Forza Motorsport EX Downloadable expansion for FM2, super realistic graphics, Time Trials Only Screen

BIOWARE

Mass Effect Demo'd Playable, Release Date Finalized

Mass Effect MMORPG announced, shown

SILICON KNIGHTS

Too Human Shown, Release Date Finalized

Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain announced for XBLA

OTHERS

Splinter Cell 5 shown

Gas Powered Games new IP

Capcom Announces a sequel to Resident Evil: Code Veronica for the 360

I saw this posted around, though it would make for good discussion, I wish there was a new Powerstone !

Guest_Silint Ninjya_*

Guest_Silint Ninjya_*
  • Guests
they plan on taking on Nintendo's next handheld

i came.

i think its fake too...but having nintendo's software behind ms power/money would be rediculous.

TubularLuggage

TubularLuggage
  • Members
  • 5,221 posts
  • Interests:Rock/Metal, Drumming, film making, my woman
i think its fake too...but having nintendo's software behind ms power/money would be rediculous.

I interpret 'taking on' as that they'd be challenging it with their own. In this case, there definitely wouldn't be Nintendo software on an MS handheld.
However, if they mean that they're putting MS titles on Nintendo's next handheld, since I think they've realized it would be futile to try to beat it, that would be awesome.
IPB Image

by-tor2112

by-tor2112
  • GA Private
  • 2,274 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:skc132
  • Gamer Army ID:1860
I hope this is true because there were a lot of cool things in there.

BlightedArt

BlightedArt

Busting your balls since 1987. | Best Art Contributor

• GA Private
  • 7,092 posts
  • Interests:Cartoons, animation, video games, design, indie / acoustic alternative / rock music, japanese culture, mythology, playing drums and ocarina.
  • Gamer Army ID:2866
Hm. No Sadness by Nebris.

Damn.
"Wish you were here."
- The Devil, on his tour of Georgia, U.S.

Guest_Silint Ninjya_*

Guest_Silint Ninjya_*
  • Guests
QUOTE (TubularLuggage @ Jun 17 2007, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I interpret 'taking on' as that they'd be challenging it with their own. In this case, there definitely wouldn't be Nintendo software on an MS handheld.
However, if they mean that they're putting MS titles on Nintendo's next handheld, since I think they've realized it would be futile to try to beat it, that would be awesome.

o ya, good point...haha, wow, i completely read it differently (and prob wrong)...

still, nintendo + ms would be nuts.

MeTroiD

MeTroiD
  • Retired Staff
  • 3,457 posts
  • Interests:Starcraft, Metroid games, Nintendo, Guitar, Hockey (Maple Leafs fan), Basketball (Toronto Raptors), music includes metallica, dragonforce, trivium, megadeth, pantera and MeTroiD Metal. favourite game of all time is super metroid, love LOTR movies, simply enjoy a nice time chilling with my friends going out to eat or drink (i don't drink but keep them company of course) or just chilling at someones place, watching stuff, talking or playing Wii sports which is the next best new thing to do :) oh and megaman because MegamanXLanDarkZero said so :)
  • Xbox / GFWL:The Man Toss
  • Wii:2302372127657498
it seems way too good to be true, but damn, just imagine killer instinct 3, if thats announced thats the 1 thing that'll convince me to buy a 360 right now, i've been thinking about it, but right now i just haven't seen the game for my tastes, and i've yet to actually play a 360, so yea just gotta do some research, but damn, KI3 would make me forget about all my other doubts icon_smile.gif

lolcrica90

lolcrica90
  • Members
  • 2,033 posts
  • Interests:plays guitar.
Killer Instinct 3 would be so cool. I'll also be keeping tabs on the Bourne game. When I read that, the first game that came to mind was GoldenEye. I don't know why, but I sure hope whoever is developing that game will have some influences from it. Also Banjo had me feeling nostalgic. *wipes tear*

way2lazy2care

way2lazy2care
  • Members
  • 10,808 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:way2lazy2care
  • PSN:A1R5N1P3R
Phantom Dust 2 is Announced

stopped here... came... too much awesome... TOO MUCH AWESOME!

Honestly, phantom dust (AND I WILL SAY THIS EVERY FUCKING CHANCE I GET!) is one of the most underrated games of last gen. It had great graphics, decent story, AMAZING multiplayer. It was deep, it did almost everything right. Look it up on IGN or youtube... simply amazing...

I have to go masturbate because of this...
SPAMBOTSTOOKOVERMYSITE D:
Give me LoL Referals.

QUOTE (Virus52 @ Mar 3 2008, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ALL HAIL THE GREAT AND MIGHTY MOTH!

QUOTE (SN3S @ May 6 2008, 08:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No sensuality; this is all for fitness.

Nab

Nab
  • Members
  • 1,167 posts
  • xfire:nab1
  • Interests:Games (lol), Judo, Movies and stuff like that.
  • Wii:4802133825150686
  • Rofl-Rupees:1
Meh, rumors. If this is true, they've got a pretty nice lineup in my opinion. Let's just see how the others will answer...

TubularLuggage

TubularLuggage
  • Members
  • 5,221 posts
QUOTE (BlightedArt @ Jun 17 2007, 06:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hm. No Sadness by Nebris.

Damn.

I'm pretty sure Sadness is a Wii exclusive.

QUOTE (Silint Ninjya @ Jun 17 2007, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
o ya, good point...haha, wow, i completely read it differently (and prob wrong)...

still, nintendo + ms would be nuts.

Apparently Halo almost made it to the DS. That would've been pretty awesome.
I call shenanigans on this whole list mainly because I think MS is too smart to try introducing their own handheld. After all, the supposedly unbeatable Playstation brand didn't help the PSP beat the DS. They're probably aware that they're better off putting titles on the DS. The DS doesn't directly compete with any MS product, and it takes money from Sony via the PSP, who also make the PS3, which is very direct competition to MS's 360.
IPB Image

way2lazy2care

way2lazy2care
  • Members
  • 10,808 posts
QUOTE (TubularLuggage @ Jun 18 2007, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm pretty sure Sadness is a Wii exclusive.
Apparently Halo almost made it to the DS. That would've been pretty awesome.
I call shenanigans on this whole list mainly because I think MS is too smart to try introducing their own handheld. After all, the supposedly unbeatable Playstation brand didn't help the PSP beat the DS. They're probably aware that they're better off putting titles on the DS. The DS doesn't directly compete with any MS product, and it takes money from Sony via the PSP, who also make the PS3, which is very direct competition to MS's 360.

I think a handheld was in the works from the start. I think it's going to be more like a media center though. MP3/internet/gaming in one device. Without the crappy new format of the PSP... idk... purely speculation on my part... but man being able to go on live from a handheld would get it MAJOR brownie points instantly with me... What if u cud play XBLA game on it with people on the 360? or after u buy the game u can get it on ur handheld for free or sumthin... idk...
Give me LoL Referals.

Meng

Meng
  • Members
  • 2,241 posts
  • xfire:mengzor
  • Interests:Owning noobs.<br />Raving.<br />Raving Noobs.<br />Owning Raving.
  • PSN:Sony is evil
Bullshit imo , but if its true i need to get me an x360 sharpish for powerstone 3

TubularLuggage

TubularLuggage
  • Members
  • 5,221 posts
QUOTE (way2lazy2care @ Jun 18 2007, 02:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think a handheld was in the works from the start. I think it's going to be more like a media center though. MP3/internet/gaming in one device. Without the crappy new format of the PSP... idk... purely speculation on my part... but man being able to go on live from a handheld would get it MAJOR brownie points instantly with me... What if u cud play XBLA game on it with people on the 360? or after u buy the game u can get it on ur handheld for free or sumthin... idk...

To pack the components into a handheld to make it as powerful as a 360 would be obscenely expensive.
IPB Image

freeze

freeze
  • Members
  • 2,695 posts
  • xfire:FreezerFlame
  • Interests:StarCraft<br />Game Design<br />Video Editing
  • Steam ID:Nettown8
  • PSN:FrEeZing
Half of Microsoft's E3 conference is gonna be all about Halo 3. And the other Half will be about trying to pull in a broader audience.

Lol or they can just completely demolish competition by showing a trailer for Gears of War 2.
OR MAYBE GEARS OF WAR WARS! A RTS thats a Gear of war spin-off!

way2lazy2care

way2lazy2care
  • Members
  • 10,808 posts
QUOTE (TubularLuggage @ Jun 18 2007, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To pack the components into a handheld to make it as powerful as a 360 would be obscenely expensive.

XBLA games aren't exactly taxing on the system... :-p I didn't mean 360 games, I meant the games like geometry wars etc.
Give me LoL Referals.

TubularLuggage

TubularLuggage
  • Members
  • 5,221 posts
QUOTE (way2lazy2care @ Jun 18 2007, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
XBLA games aren't exactly taxing on the system... :-p I didn't mean 360 games, I meant the games like geometry wars etc.

Well that would be a more realistic goal.
For some reason I read it as 360 games, and thought you meant disc based ones.
IPB Image

Anonymous1c4

Anonymous1c4
  • Members
  • 2,071 posts
Power Stone 3 and Fable 2 Online Co-op? Damn, I hope so.

<[BoYc3]> Sausage on my frying pan.

turdman

turdman
  • Members
  • 121 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:xTurdmanx
  • Wii:0945094816419466
if the powerstone one turns out to be true and its as good as originals (which i highly doubt) then ima go get me a 360

GosuJimoen

GosuJimoen
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • xfire:GosuJimoen
  • Interests:gaming, fire, food and headshots
hmmm.... Nintendo adding MS games of pure win to their lineup? sounds awesome and would also help adding to its turn around from the kids plaything the gameboy turned it into o.0

Halo on the DS though? sniping would suck. it would be like going back to classic doom (not that there is anything wrong with breaking out that every now and then when your bored).
"They don't build things like they used to.. One stray H.E.A.T. round and down they go."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users