Welcome to The OFFICIAL Pure Pwnage forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Man saves security guard, video games credited for heroics.

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

Sharekk

Sharekk
  • Members
  • 11 posts
gamer or not - he did thing well. had guts. and yeah i agree with jarett completely about "if the situation was different" thing.
hope adam gets weel soon

DarkAscension

DarkAscension
  • GA Corporal
  • 1,796 posts
  • xfire:CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO DOWNLOAD
  • Interests:Gaming, Pure Pwnage, Acting, Filmmaking, Writing and Reading (in that order).
  • Xbox / GFWL:K1d P5ycho
  • PSN:K1dP5ycho
  • Gamer Army ID:530
god-damn i wish i could remove my posts from topics without having to edit them.
19/09/2012 - Welcome Back Pure Pwnage!

Benny

Benny
  • Members
  • 302 posts
  • Interests:Sup guyz i have many interest but my main loves is gaming and my band
hey adam you may never get this post but i really wish you would...any man who would risk his own life for the saviour of others is a man i would surely like to meet. i do live on the other side of the world unfortunately but my respect for you is one that is greater then my orginal idols...i pray for your speedy recovery and i hope you can return to your normal life soon...you are an example that people who play viloent video games such as cs are not just crazy and violent but are people that still think for themselves(excuse the rudeness this does not include WOW players sorry)...You i see as a higher being then any priest rabbi or muffti. they may think they have connection to g-d and almight but you had connection with people and that what really matters on this earth connection to one another. Your demostration of heroism shows that if everyone worked together or did something small or looked out for one another we would live in a safer world and i thank you from the deepest part of my heart. i send my best wish to and your family for you recovery. i hope to hear that you are happy fragging soon

with all respect benny.aus
happy fraggin mate
"All you need to succeed is to have Confidence!!!"[size=3]
IPB Image

Vox-tm

Vox-tm
  • Members
  • 1 posts
Adam ftw!

Hope you make a speedy recovery bud and if you're ever in the Herts area give me a shout and I'll buy you a beer. You're an asset to both the PP community and to gaming in general.

Take it easy,

--
Vox™

Kampy*

Kampy*
  • Members
  • 15 posts
He obviously played too much Half-Life 1 having the permanent need to rescue security personnel

Ronoc06

Ronoc06
  • Members
  • 94 posts
  • xfire:ronocreturns06
True Hero imo. If I met him i'd give him a hug icon_biggrin.gif

Morkraw

Morkraw
  • Members
  • 2 posts
well i dunno if messages as far as the 6th page will be included but here goes:

I've never met you before and probably never will, but as far as im concerned what you did proves beyond doubt that you are a person worth knowing. I believe that your actions saved lives, and to be able to say that about yourself outside of computer games is a dream that few can obtain.

all power to you, i wish you a speedy recovery and the strength to continue to be a hero, and to cope with the huge amount of myspace friend requests your going to get!

--Morkraw/Patrick

(edit: wrong threat, will leave it here anyways)

SkylineGTR

SkylineGTR
  • Members
  • 12 posts
Heroism at its finest.
He's totally leet IRL.

You guys should see when he can get visitors and do a cameo on your next ep.
Even if its just visiting him in the hospital and getting some face time on camera ... he deserves it.
user posted image

SocoPhreak

SocoPhreak
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • xfire:extremeassassin
OMG that was fucking beautiful man .. :')

Bishdark

Bishdark
  • GA Private
  • 64 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:2758
he showed some rl skills tbh

get well soon man
\o/ YAY FOR BISHDARK!!!

reslik

reslik
  • GA Private
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:gaming, music, getin drunk nd uva stuff
  • Gamer Army ID:1874
what adam did took pure courage, hes a real role model for all gamers. i hope he gets outa hospital soon! and i hope 2 c him at the london pp screening, and i just hope i can have a chance to shake his hand.

reslik

reslik
  • GA Private
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:gaming, music, getin drunk nd uva stuff
  • Gamer Army ID:1874
what adam did took pure courage, hes a real role model for all gamers. i hope he gets outa hospital soon! and i hope 2 c him at the london pp screening, and i just hope i can have a chance to shake his hand.
Reslik.

Master C

Master C
  • Members
  • 5,511 posts
  • xfire:masterca
  • Xbox / GFWL:Renegade Con
  • Wii:4710238335790963
  • Rofl-Rupees:7
Courage Or stupidity?

Sorry to be negative about this, hope the guy recovers.

Nemesys_Orygins

Nemesys_Orygins
  • GA Private
  • 5 posts
  • Gamer Army ID:2178
QUOTE (Master C @ Jun 15 2007, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Courage Or stupidity?

Sorry to be negative about this, hope the guy recovers.

you dont deserve to have that Triforce as ur icon if you say that. Speedy recovery man, you did well.

Master C

Master C
  • Members
  • 5,511 posts
QUOTE (Nemesys_Orygins @ Jun 17 2007, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you dont deserve to have that Triforce as ur icon if you say that. Speedy recovery man, you did well.

The guy, completely unarmed, ran in to stop some random robber stealing money who WAS armed with a gun. The female security guard was just held up, hell he increased her danger (never mind his own) by running in. As a result, he got shot in the chest while the robber drove off with the money.

A brave and smart thing to do would be to call the damn police.

PwnerTyphoon

PwnerTyphoon
  • Members
  • 86 posts
  • Interests:well uhm... I make games, mmo's mostly.<br />I'm trying my hand on an RTS atm, and it's quite fun making it! =D<br /><br />I might post some screenshots soon, but it's kinda too early for a demo version. =\<br /><br />Further more, I play some games:<br /><br />Enemy Territory<br />WoW (rarely)<br />Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30<br />Intialy Online (my own mmo)<br />One Piece Online (my own mmo)<br />Mario Kart DS<br />Tetris DS (addicted to it atm, it's teh shit :D)<br />Metroid Prime Hunters<br />Pokemon Pearl (Meh, it's alright)<br />Rayman M<br />Jump Ultimate Stars<br />Maplestory (although it got boring at lvl 10)<br />Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 (that's pure pwnage, right ther e :))<br />Wii Sports<br /><br /><br />Note: these are only teh games I play atm.
  • Wii:too lazy to look
QUOTE (Master C @ Jun 17 2007, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The guy, completely unarmed, ran in to stop some random robber stealing money who WAS armed with a gun. The female security guard was just held up, hell he increased her danger (never mind his own) by running in. As a result, he got shot in the chest while the robber drove off with the money.

A brave and smart thing to do would be to call the damn police.

GTFO, Troll!

He wouldn't even have had the time to call the police.
Also, he didn't really think about the situation he was in.
He just took a risc and went for it. (I respect people like that.)
"You cookie is remembering" - Kyle
The future's bright, the future's Typhoon.

Dante333

Dante333
  • Members
  • 89 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:Dante369
QUOTE (PwnerTyphoon @ Jun 28 2007, 02:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
GTFO, Troll!

Just ignore Master C everyone. We all know he woulda just screamed and taken off.

Master C

Master C
  • Members
  • 5,511 posts
Read the damn article and not just Jeremy's title.

Honestly.

Master C

Master C
  • Members
  • 5,511 posts
QUOTE (PwnerTyphoon @ Jun 28 2007, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol....

SANZA

SANZA
  • GA Private
  • 17 posts
  • Xbox / GFWL:SANZA
  • PSN:SANZA
  • Gamer Army ID:2187
I have to agree with some of the posts that this fellow should be given gamerarmy tags with a special logo on it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users